Is it better to be a prude

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You know the alpha beta thing sounds so focused on what other men think. Sounds kinda gay IMO

It's very real and it influences how women think of you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It's very real and it influences how women think of you.

Fine, but what is it?

(And FWIW, I've heard a few men use the terms, but I've never heard a woman say anything about alphas or betas).

Members don't see this ad :)
Fine, but what is it?

(And FWIW, I've heard a few men use the terms, but I've never heard a woman say anything about alphas or betas).
I can't explain it. It's not about saying it, it's about being and perceiving.

edit: seriously? it's total crap and very lame.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
miring hard bro
tumblr_mldz6zZUb61qhk8iko1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
You know the alpha beta thing sounds so focused on what other men think. Sounds kinda gay IMO
It's only gay if balls are touching. Alpha/beta talk ain't gay, it's just super sadly insecure. You know how you can tell someone's a "beta?" If they actually refer to people as alphas and betas, they're probably beta.

People are way too complicated for arbitrary made-up binary categories.

Reactions: 4 users
It's only gay if balls are touching. Alpha/beta talk ain't gay, it's just super sadly insecure. You know how you can tell someone's a "beta?" If they actually refer to people as alphas and betas, they're probably beta.

People are way too complicated for arbitrary made-up binary categories.

Everyone was trolling in this thread...at least I was. It's just a bb/misc thing.

Everyone was trolling in this thread...at least I was. It's just a bb/misc thing.
Oh I know all about the misc, but there are two crews- the ones that joke about it and the ones that take it srs. Joking like you were is fine, but actually believing that stuff is just so ridiculous.

Members don't see this ad :)

um..vmd+sdn+misc. Are you aware that you must be my doppleganger?

Never mind, I looked it up. It seems that "alpha" is a vague concept of some tall, muscular, charismatic man who engages in intercourse with many women.

But here is where it becomes interesting. On bb.com, when someone asks how to become more successful with women, the inevitable response is "be more alpha."

So you have to be alpha to get laid, and you have to get laid to be alpha. Seems kind of circular.

Never mind, I looked it up. It seems that "alpha" is a vague concept of some tall, muscular, charismatic man who engages in intercourse with many women.

But here is where it becomes interesting. On bb.com, when someone asks how to become more successful with women, the inevitable response is "be more alpha."

So you have to be alpha to get laid, and you have to get laid to be alpha. Seems kind of circular.
have you seen the conversation I started with you?

-so i have to do presentation for class
-awkward as ****
-start working out
-not so awkward
-zyzz is my inspiration
-presentation again
-trembling
-just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-get confident
-my turn
-i get up there
-start shaking uncontrollably
-start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-teacher says I can start anytime
-I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
-"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-repeat at least 4 more times
-look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
-girls start laughing
-I pass out
-hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
-minor concussion
-teacher thinks I was on drugs
-classmates call my zeezprah
-nickname eventually turns into zebra
-i haven't heard my real name in months
-haven't been this depressed since high school

Reactions: 8 users
My wife and I are both former college D1 athletes. It helps that we both still work out and are understanding of each other's schedules/dedication. It's possible - but not easy - to still be able to direct your focus towards and excel in other realms of life. I did well in medical school and am doing well in residency, am probably in close to the best shape of my life, and still find time for other hobbies/posting on SDN.

If my wife was a lot less understanding, I might be singing a different tune.

You truly are a guy...who does...stuff.

I am envious

-awkward as ****
-start working out
-not so awkward
-zyzz is my inspiration
-presentation again
-trembling
-get confident
-my turn
-i get up there
-"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-girls start laughing
-I pass out
-minor concussion

haha this has to be a joke

if you can't bench your Step1 score you aren't a man (srs)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
-awkward as ****
-start working out
-not so awkward
-zyzz is my inspiration
-presentation again
-trembling
-get confident
-my turn
-i get up there
-"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-girls start laughing
-I pass out
-minor concussion

inb4 spaghetti

-awkward as ****
-start working out
-not so awkward
-zyzz is my inspiration
-presentation again
-trembling
-get confident
-my turn
-i get up there
-"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-girls start laughing
-I pass out
-minor concussion
Well im a foreveralone virgin and i finally decided today to get out of my comfort zone so i signed up for a salsa dance class. Wow i was nervous as fuk already but when i entered the building and saw that the chicks there were smoking hot i could barely speak and i was shaking hard. All the chicks were atleast 7/10's wearing yoga pants or tight skirts with perfect dance bodies. Also the guys were all super confident and chatting with the girls. I come in there and nobody is paying attention to me, the teacher was like "alright class today we learn salsa, everybody partner up, its ok if ur new we will make u a true dancer!" At this point i wanted to run away, it wouldve been very easy to leave but i needed to man up.

I saw this one chick didnt have a partner and i slowly made my way to her, she saw me coming over and this made me super nervous, i could barely walk straight and i said "himagetedone" dear God i could barely talk and she asked me if i was having a stroke. I was like oh ur a funny one but im serious here to learn salsa please partner with me! She looked around and saw that only we 2 were without partners, she rolled her eyes and said "ok whatever sure". So the teacher was like "ok guys, grab ur partner by the hips!" I started to shake violently and i was moving my arms towards her in slow motion, she kind of backed up a little and saw that i was very nervous, i joked and said "im not a rapist calm down hehe" The look on her face was of disgust.

I grabbed her hips and u see i had never felt a woman's body before and at this point it felt like i was in another dimension, i got intense tunnel vision and all i could see was this girl, everything around me became white and there was a ringing in my ears. I began to imagine our future together, i also imagined putting my penis in her vagina, wow she was so soft and warm it was incredible. I dont know wut overcame me but i started to moan really loud, i saw my forefathers and i began to speak in tongues, i was staring at this girls cameltoe as i grasped her hips and my knees gave out as an intense orgasm overtook me. I fell to the ground and convulsed while my semen began to leak through my pants. Suddently i was snapped back to reality and the girl was screaming that i sexually attacked her and white knights surrounded me and grabbed me then threw me out of the building.

Reactions: 7 users
Well im a foreveralone virgin and i finally decided today to get out of my comfort zone so i signed up for a salsa dance class. Wow i was nervous as fuk already but when i entered the building and saw that the chicks there were smoking hot i could barely speak and i was shaking hard. All the chicks were atleast 7/10's wearing yoga pants or tight skirts with perfect dance bodies. Also the guys were all super confident and chatting with the girls. I come in there and nobody is paying attention to me, the teacher was like "alright class today we learn salsa, everybody partner up, its ok if ur new we will make u a true dancer!" At this point i wanted to run away, it wouldve been very easy to leave but i needed to man up.

I saw this one chick didnt have a partner and i slowly made my way to her, she saw me coming over and this made me super nervous, i could barely walk straight and i said "himagetedone" dear God i could barely talk and she asked me if i was having a stroke. I was like oh ur a funny one but im serious here to learn salsa please partner with me! She looked around and saw that only we 2 were without partners, she rolled her eyes and said "ok whatever sure". So the teacher was like "ok guys, grab ur partner by the hips!" I started to shake violently and i was moving my arms towards her in slow motion, she kind of backed up a little and saw that i was very nervous, i joked and said "im not a rapist calm down hehe" The look on her face was of disgust.

I grabbed her hips and u see i had never felt a woman's body before and at this point it felt like i was in another dimension, i got intense tunnel vision and all i could see was this girl, everything around me became white and there was a ringing in my ears. I began to imagine our future together, i also imagined putting my penis in her vagina, wow she was so soft and warm it was incredible. I dont know wut overcame me but i started to moan really loud, i saw my forefathers and i began to speak in tongues, i was staring at this girls cameltoe as i grasped her hips and my knees gave out as an intense orgasm overtook me. I fell to the ground and convulsed while my semen began to leak through my pants. Suddently i was snapped back to reality and the girl was screaming that i sexually attacked her and white knights surrounded me and grabbed me then threw me out of the building.

Story of my life.

Reactions: 2 users

Omg grossssssssss

I just gagged

Going on fb.

-awkward as ****
-start working out
-not so awkward
-zyzz is my inspiration
-presentation again
-trembling
-get confident
-my turn
-i get up there
-"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
-girls start laughing
-I pass out
-minor concussion
Zyzz copypasta: old but never stale.

LOL misc we SDN now

I logged in for the first time in months to say this. Rep me you betas.

Reactions: 5 users
Whats your misc handle ill rep 3.8k+

I'm banned at the moment (self-imposed). But I'm pretty sure I know what your handle is and that I've repped you before.

You can probably figure out who I am based on those bits of info.

asks for misc ban so he can study; spends all his time on SDN

You've all repped me tenderly on the misc before, no rep beg here

Ty men