Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh I thought we couldn't talk after night closed :D
Still not really used to open nights.
Usually we can
You just can't talk about any night results you receive in the lag time between night close and when writeup is posted

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, it is a weird thing with our forum. If a mod expressly says "NO POSTING UNTIL WRITE0UP," players honor it. Generally, no results mentioned prior to the writeup. I do like the idea of quiet/no posting during the night cycle but time zones or something.

Reactions: 1 users
I do like the idea of quiet/no posting during the night cycle but time zones or something.
I mean, time zones were MUCH more spread out in champs than they are with our player population and we managed to deal with closed nights just fine, but people got upsetti about the concept of it here when I brought up doing it in my games.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not mad about quiet nights but I've always found night talk enjoyable. One of the quirks of our games that I think adds to the fun and chillness since it tends to be a bit more relaxed than strat talk during the day.

Reactions: 3 users
Night 1

The players felt mildly uneasy about the actions of Clem and were unwilling to rest.

When morning dawned, two things of import were noted.

@potentialsheltervet has been removed from play. She was a vanillager.

An array of bright rainbow lights flooded someone's view. What could it mean?

@Animal Midwife has returned from the grave.

It is NOW Day 2. Please vote for someone to be removed. Vote deadline is 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Pacific TOMORROW, 10/25/2022.

6 players alive.

Roster:

1. @Animal Midwife
6. @Santygrass
7. @WildZoo
8. @Zenge142
12. @genny
>. @NateTheLesser

Dead:
3. @Clem J - vanillager
2. @potentialsheltervet - vanillager

Table of Contents

Last edited:
  • Wow
Open nights are kinda nice for my spreadsheet purposes :1geek:

• Care
Midwife is back! :biglove:

• Wow
  • Care
Oh.

gg PSV

And the rez is very thematic for spooky season. Hello ZombieWife.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you going to speak @Zenge142 or are you just planning to continue to hit me with reactions instead of responses?
I’m planning to re-read the thread, now that I’m not busy hosting people, and keeping in mind that apparently Clem really did shoot AM, and apparently he really was village. Smh.

• Care
I'll be back in a bit, I have to pretend to do work type things for a while. My rough buckets before rereading are (town to wolf):
AM
Genny / Dubz
Santy / Zenge

(Someone correct me if there's precedent for rez alignment changes, but in a game this small that would be kinda fücky)

I'll be back in a bit, I have to pretend to do work type things for a while. My rough buckets before rereading are (town to wolf):
AM
Genny / Dubz
Santy / Zenge

(Someone correct me if there's precedent for rez alignment changes, but in a game this small that would be kinda fücky)
What is your read on me?

What is your read on me?

I think yesterday it was pretty clear I was INNOCENT . Why are you wolf reading me Nate??? I did nothing wrong right?

Mom thinks Im villa too so she cant be wrong! There's no way I am a wolf why are you putting me there!?!?!? Why did your read on genny shifteeed

Unyeet Zenge
Yeet Nate

• Angry
Not so fast, you're in my maybe category! You better watch yourself

Wait what!?
Nonononono
You put me as your second ranked in the towny list! I didn't receive any votes by EoD. I wasnt wrong, I wasnt wrong , I wasnt wroong.
I am INNOCENT , its too late to go back on it.

How can you form a wolfteam with me mom, It should be impossible 😠

I think Im good with voting Nate over Zenge because the level of obtuseness is maybe a bit too much for a wolf that should know Clem was saying the truth. Nate shift of reads in genny and me is more sus. Specially genny, because Nate switched from genny yesterday only to self pres, and now he has Zenge and me as more sus than Genny? Thats a wolf, let me grab a rock and absolutely murder it mom yes, I'll make you proud and make you see Im Innocent

• Wow
Gosh my posts are so cringe, but its okay I cant get rid of my skill Issue and mom will love me this way right?

• Haha

Wait what!?
Nonononono
You put me as your second ranked in the towny list! I didn't receive any votes by EoD. I wasnt wrong, I wasnt wrong , I wasnt wroong.
I am INNOCENT , its too late to go back on it.

How can you form a wolfteam with me mom, It should be impossible 😠

I think Im good with voting Nate over Zenge because the level of obtuseness is maybe a bit too much for a wolf that should know Clem was saying the truth. Nate shift of reads in genny and me is more sus. Specially genny, because Nate switched from genny yesterday only to self pres, and now he has Zenge and me as more sus than Genny? Thats a wolf, let me grab a rock and absolutely murder it mom yes, I'll make you proud and make you see Im Innocent

I'm not trying to make wolfteams with anyone right now, that nonsense is what had me clearing PSV in MLP. For now just looking at individuals.

Anyway you were in my not wolfy but not lock village bracket and that was unordered between you and PSV so meh. I'm not voting you today probably, but representing my read of you as more strongly village than it is makes me feel icky.

What is your read on me?
I have the advantage of knowing that once it turned into a me/Clem horserace it was v/v. And with no wolves in danger I don't think they'd care that much which of us went over. You sheeped Dubz to solidify my wagon and then didn't really seem invested after that point. You seemed to strongly think Clem was town, but didn't fight to save him like I've seen you do with other townreads. So that's the basis of it, I need to look back and see who else fits that metric.

Why did your read on genny shifteeed
I think I was pretty clear on that, I thought her switch to Clem looked good because w!genny could just do nothing and let me go over. Her vote for me would be easy to justify since I'd voted for her earlier. Could be performative indecision I guess, but I don't see the benefit.

I have the advantage of knowing that once it turned into a me/Clem horserace it was v/v. And with no wolves in danger I don't think they'd care that much which of us went over. You sheeped Dubz to solidify my wagon and then didn't really seem invested after that point. You seemed to strongly think Clem was town, but didn't fight to save him like I've seen you do with other townreads. So that's the basis of it, I need to look back and see who else fits that metric.
You were playing in the Watch game. D1 also had V/V wagons with me as a wolf.
You bringed that up last game to say I have the thrill issue. So you really think thats a reason to see me as wolfy? Its more like I got distracted?

And also Skill Issue ofc. I said that I prefered Zenge a little over you, but was fine with you dying and consolidating with Dubz too. My approach was... Lazy? Maybe in that regard but I have other priorities, like doing stuff so my mom notices me

AM
Genny / Dubz
Santy / Zenge

Can you explain your placement of Santy and Dubz?

Because it would be silly to rez a villager if I were wolfing. I had the option not to use the item.
Did the item say specifically it would rez the person as the affiliation they died?

Did the item say specifically it would rez the person as the affiliation they died?
No, I just assumed due to game size. Did it...not? :thinking: I was told after the fact that there was a ~caveat~, but it wasn't affiliation-related.

No, I just assumed due to game size. Did it...not? :thinking: I was told after the fact that there was a ~caveat~, but it wasn't affiliation-related.
Well, you have to be careful dubz.