Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I mean. Kind of am. This day has been entirely focused on who killed AM and why and if they’re village or not. I’m pretty convinced it was a wolf shot. I just can’t see it being village. I feel like a lot of the post shot discussion has been a lot of WIFOM
I mean, its not 'always' . But you having this take after the one who claimed the shot is yeeted and still saying kinda village stuff its just weird to me

Members don't see this ad.

I mean, its not 'always' . But you having this take after the one who claimed the shot is yeeted and still saying kinda village stuff its just weird to me
I’m used to watching wolves spew village as they’re going down, even after vote is closed.

Look at the last game and all the things PSV said to poor @Truenamer.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah but im not a theater kid in reality or at heart

It feels like a miss, yeah. Which ain't great.

If Clem is actually village then I will accept that as skill issue on my part and look more closely at Nate and Zenge tomorrow probably.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Maybe I'll look back at Santy too. :unsure:
I think I feel reasonably good about Dubz and genny. Probably means they're wolves

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
If Clem is actually village then I will accept that as skill issue on my part and look more closely at Nate and Zenge tomorrow probably.
I don’t like how it feels like you’re you know how Clem is going to flip and you’ve been gearing up to use it to drive my misyeet since EOD

Ahem

Are you saying this isn’t gearing up?
Oh, I'm definitely re-evaluating my read of you. I'm not "gearing up to drive your misyeet". I don't even know that it would be a misyeet. That's why I'm concerned.
Clearly if Clem flips mafia, then that clears you. But right now you're very much a question mark.

This is also a *really* small game so I'm grouping people into "moderate town confidence" and "not town confident".

I have a really confident village read that Im worried that is not bringed up enough

my categories are "genny" and "not genny, therefore suspect"
gennymeme2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Oh hehe technically this is my Last of Us avatar. Should probably change that...

• Care
My self writeup is:

"Clem town, get me actions if you have them"

• Care
Jk im mafia lol, ggs on to the next

• Wow
You didn't say the writeup had to be accurate :p

oh that's an entirely different question. i'd want to see a flip first before finalizing anything. probably nate if clem flips green.
Literally just claimed mafia, game is over im dead lol

• Hmm
I knew it all along I was just pretending to make it more exciting

• Hmm