HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don’t think enough people are here to waffle on to cubs. But I think we need to actually seriously consider this tomorrow as a possibility.

Members don't see this ad.

Unofficial Day 11 Moar Death Please Lynch Tally

mutts (2) - Coffee?, cubs
MJ (7) - Snowy, mutts, genny, Dina, Cait, MJ, MSU
Dina (1) - KL
MSU (1) - Ski

11/11

MJ, you are leading!

lynch close in ~ 12 minutes

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial Day 11 Moar Death Please Lynch Tally

mutts (3) - Ski, Coffee?, cubs
Dina (1) - KL

11/11

MJ, you are leading!

lynch close in ~ 12 minutes
Ps I’m on MSU not mutts.
jk unlynch mj lynch msu

Final Day 11 Lynch Tally

mutts (2) - Coffee?, cubs
Dina (1) - KL
MSU (1) - Ski

11/11
lynch close now

Reactions: 1 users
I mean, I don’t really think the “apparently” was needed. You have had 21, now 22, posts this entire game. That is not helping the village at all.
Heard.
I can say I've never been acted on. My role could be useful but currently isn't. And that's about what I can share about me if that's helpful. Like you said I have not posted much, I already remarked that I've been too busy, but I've tried to read through the best I could to make a decision for Lynch. Won't say I'm upset by your lynch vote. (I usually die about this time anyway cause even when I am active someone will eventually turn on me and while everyone is confused they'll all run with it)

Members don't see this ad :)
:ninja:

Also: @Animal Midwife is the best for all these tallies. Today has been busy
you didn't value my tally?
upload_2019-2-21_19-15-55.png

*sobs*
(and lawps hehe)

Reactions: 3 users
*********************************************************************************
tumblr_mtsnrqyoBZ1qglaqbo8_500.gif

MasculineDeliciousAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

*********************************************************************************

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

SERIOUSLY!?!?!

She can't be lynched until you kill the convert!

I'm not a wolf but thanks. I can't die ever but had a specific number of kills on a specific number of factions that had to happen. Also I generally identify as a he these days

Reactions: 2 users
so did paws just confirm MJ is just lying lol

Mutts it is. Or covfeve. Or snowy. Or caiter
Or it was a typo since MJ is the one who was voted today. I'm growing more and more convinced you're the convert. Caiter made good points earlier

Day 11

Redbird shaded.png

With dawn came the realization that she was alone. The pinto mare had survived a lot- a kick to the face by one very bombshell of a horse, two votes against her life, and a dark stallion chasing her down. No one seemed to understand that as THE alpha mare, it was her obligation, nay, destiny to always keep living for her herdmates, no matter how rough the road may be. Other people just didn't understand the loyalty, she guessed.

The cardinal and robin both began to stir and sing their morning song. The other horses stirred and stretched their legs. It wasn't long before @Caiter92, the bold dark bay retired show jumping champion Judgement, looked out in the field and saw the mare, still very much alive. He sorted his displeasure and began rounding up the others.

Out of nowhere, a plucky haflinger jumped the fence.... the same fence he jumped out of a few nights ago to escape the mare. @genny, @PippyPony's Link, was ready for revenge. Others began to gather as well- the well-loved Lil Sebastian (@CoffeeQuestionMark) and Budweiser Clydesdale (@muttmanager) stood side by side. Thestrals (@SkiOtter and @killerleaf) descended from the air, flapping their wings lazily above their savior of a black quarter horse, Whizard's Baby Doll (@SnowshoeDog143). Best friends Ginger (@Dinashadow) and Black Beauty (@MSUcvmHOPE) joined them.

The mare knew she was in trouble. She had lived a fulfilling life, crafted into existence on sketchbook pages by a horse crazy 11-year-old and slowly morphing into an entity-identity- all her own. She stood in solidarity, not daring break eye contact with the bay stallion that led the group. She knew the game was up. There was no one else to live for; she had done all she had set out to do.

@StayingPositive2017, an entity all her own, materialized from thin air. Cloven hooves stepped out between the stand off, and she looked sadly upon the sole mare standing up for herself. The unicorn so badly wished for a victorious ending... but the least she could do was make death swift. She lowered her head and pierced through the barrel of the mare, ending her life once and for all. The unicorn's tears fell to the earth in salvation for all that were lost.

Dead is @Mad Jack - Redbird, Alpha Mare

28515_102604726429148_3777416_n.jpg

Village wins!

and then Sporty cried

The Roster:

1. @CoffeeQuestionMark - Lil Sebastian, Innocent Child
2. @muttmanager - Budweiser Clydesdale, Protector
3. @SnowshoeDog143 - Whizard's Baby Doll, 2x Rez
11. @Dinashadow - Ginger, "Reverse Lover" (Protects Black Beauty)
15. @cubsrule4e - Whistlejacket, Watcher
16. @genny - Link, 1x kill avoidance, 1x lynch avoidance
17. @Caiter92 - Judgement, 2x Early Lynch Close
18. @MSUcvmHOPE - Black Beauty, "Reverse Lover" (Protected by Ginger)
23. @killerleaf - rezzed as Thestral
8. @SkiOtter - rezzed as Thestral
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017 - Unicorn, inserted in PMs if mentioned on-thread by the player

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller
7. @WildZoo - The Old Gray Mare
6. @SARdoghandler - Bullseye - Ability seer
24. @capri1722 - Bucephalus - Strongarm wolf
20. @Stagg737 - Bojack Horseman - Post restrictor
5. @Skimble - Shadowfax - Mimic wolf
28. @Karabiner13 - Blue Hors Matine - Passive delay block
14. @Lupin21 - Mr. Ed - Info giver
26. @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Wolf xtra kill/protect
F. @PippyPony - ModGod
12. @Crayola227 - Snowman - Backup
10. @Melchizedek - Leroy Brown- Wolf Blocker
27. @WeimMama - Sergeant Reckless- Bodyguard
19. @Mad Jack - Redbird - Alpha Mare

Reactions: 10 users
Now what have you learned about convert hunting?

Reactions: 5 users
But like, literally. All 5 in a row. OMG :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users