HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
bEcAuSe I aM aLsO nOt A vIlLaGeR OMG
Excuse me for not believing someone who is a habitual liar in this game. Either way, you’re not helping village, so you need to go.

Members don't see this ad.

bEcAuSe I aM aLsO nOt A vIlLaGeR OMG

34d.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 11 Lynch Tally

mutts (4)
- Ski, Coffee?, Cait, cubs
MJ (2) - Snowy, mutts

6/11
lynch close in ~ 9 hours

Reactions: 1 user
Mutts over the protected mel.. but has her ability still so I'm actually leaning she is still village
Why is her having her ability still make her seem village? Some mods make it so your ability is just broken and only works a certain percent of the time. It’s possible that is the case and she’s just either been getting lucky with the rng and has been able to protect every night or got DAMN lucky last night that it rolled in her favor. The only two people she protected since the likely conversion were herself and a dead wolf. No one to corroborate that her ability actually worked.

Why is her having her ability still make her seem village? Some mods make it so your ability is just broken and only works a certain percent of the time. It’s possible that is the case and she’s just either been getting lucky with the rng and has been able to protect every night or got DAMN lucky last night that it rolled in her favor. The only two people she protected since the likely conversion were herself and a dead wolf. No one to corroborate that her ability actually worked.

I mean yeah that could be the case, but that's a more unusual mechanic. I don't think I've ever seen it in any games I played. Do you think we can lynch mj today successfully? If so, might be worth doing that and then seeing if she can protect someone else tomorrow (I mean still could be rng whether it works all the time or not, but if it works again, as coffee would show us, the stats would make it more likely she kept the ability).

Members don't see this ad :)
If so, might be worth doing that and then seeing if she can protect someone else tomorrow (I mean still could be rng whether it works all the time or not, but if it works again, as coffee would show us, the stats would make it more likely she kept the ability).
Clearly she still HAS the ability in some capacity. And the chances of it working tonight are not at all affected by it working last night. They are two completely separate events. Meats got to use her ability probably 3-4 nights in a row in dogs before rng finally decided no.

Uh it was in both dogs and Michigan. I feel like I’ve seen it elsewhere too. But I know you played Michigan at least.

oh. I didn't play dogs... And who ever remembers Michigan ;)

Yeah but if they’re both wolf then one is going to switch last minute and only one would die.

Then we'd just lynch them the next day..

Clearly she still HAS the ability in some capacity. And the chances of it working tonight are not at all affected by it working last night. They are two completely separate events. Meats got to use her ability probably 3-4 nights in a row in dogs before rng finally decided no.

I wasn't saying they were related.. I was going by the fact that more samples means more chance that you see all the possible options. But that's fair for you to vote there if you think ability works/broken on rng. I'm just thinking that she still has her ability all of the time, that it would be a dumb move for a wolf to protect mel (like it's a dumb move for a villager, but it rings more village-y).

I wasn't saying they were related.. I was going by the fact that more samples means more chance that you see all the possible options. But that's fair for you to vote there if you think ability works/broken on rng. I'm just thinking that she still has her ability all of the time, that it would be a dumb move for a wolf to protect mel (like it's a dumb move for a villager, but it rings more village-y).
This isn't sitting well with me either. Thinking more about it, it's just SO sketch that I can't see Mel or MJ telling mutt to do it... Cause it wouldn't do anything to clear Mel, and just makes mutt looks sketch AF. Mutt does have other things they've done that have been sketch, but Coffee was SO convinced yesterday of Weim for sketch protecting reasons. It almost feels like now she's just flipped to the other protector and is tunneling hard one of them has to be a wolf now, if this is the main reason she thinks mutt if a wolf.

Like looking back at other interactions and things mutt had said, I do think they've been sketch. I just don't like that this is the whole reason they're being lynched now from coffee

Queue @SkiOtter and @finnickthedog coming in to tell us all the reasons Michigan is great since Michigan brain washes children into being tour guides :p
*cue :p
And they don’t brainwash us. We just can’t help being from the best state and train children as tour guides. Did you know Michigan is the leading producer of tart cherries in the US?

And they don’t brainwash us. We just can’t help being from the best state and train children as tour guides. Did you know Michigan is the leading producer of tart cherries in the US?
Washington is one of the leading producers of wheat. Except our wheat gets predominately bought by China.

Washington is one of the leading producers of wheat. Except our wheat gets predominately bought by China.
The Palouse is the leading producer of lentils!
WA is just clearly the best at everything.

shush I’m tired :p

Also I think Texas would fight you on the best state :p

I want to make a WWhen in WWashington game. Didn't play Michigan but Colorado was very interesting to learn about, and we have some pretty great stuff here too
Yessss WA is great. Have you seen pictures of Palouse Falls? They’re like an hour and a half away from Pullman and so pretty!

to answer...i have felt something off about dina for a while. on phone, if we get home before close i will try to find the posts. it has never been a blatant thing, just a sketchy feeling.

Unofficial Day 11 Lynch Tally

mutts (4)
MJ (3) - Snowy, mutts, Genny
Dina (1) - KL

8/11
lynch close in ~ 2.5 hours

Last edited:
Unofficial Day 11 Moar Death Please Lynch Tally

mutts (4)
MJ (4) - Snowy, mutts, Genny, Dina
Dina (1) - KL

9/11
lynch close in ~ 1.5 hours

Sitting at home, streaming the only game that matters :p

ETA: Though, if both the Penguins and the Leafs could see it in their hearts to lose tonight, that'd be great hahaha
um no, GO PENS

Reactions: 1 users
I thought of some more logic
Mutts may or may not be wolf
If she is wolf, and she was lynched now, the benefit would be the game would end tomorrow after MJ is offed

If she ISN'T wolf, maybe she could actually guess who will be targeted and extend the game by another cycle.