Hospital Employee Fired for Deliberately Ruining Covid Vaccine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump took it too far. He is clearly not qualified to make medical recommendations
And a pharmacist qualified doesn't do the job.

Members don't see this ad.

Also, who is to blame for slow vaccination rollout? Trump has been playing golf since November.
Nah, that is weekend job, During weekdays busy stealing the election with his pals.

I agree with not wanting cause mass panic
Any by agreeing with that stand, let asymptomatic to be free flyer and spread the virus to vulnerable. I don't think that was an opinion of scientific community.

Members don't see this ad :)
Disgusting that a pharmacist (or anyone) would do this. I can't imagine what his logic was, but I'm sure he probably did think he was some kind of hero protecting people from Bill Gates.

There are many normal Trump supporters (my SO being one.) *but* it does seem that all the psycho bill gates anti-vax people identify as Trump supporters. These people believe COVID is a hoax based on covid-minimizing statements Trump has made ("the virus will just disappear, doctors are lying to get more reimbursement, seems like most people who get it wore masks"), yes Trump has made other normal statements like saying it's patriotic to wear a mask, and people should get the vaccine, but these statements are repeated far less than his covid-minimizing statements.

I do think its fair to say that these people already were anti-vax and crazy, they latch onto statements that Trump says, and use them to defend their own beliefs (even if Trump never meant the statements to be used that way.)
That is a blanket statement to say "that all the psycho bill gates anti-vax people identify as Trump supporters" and it is also false. The World Health Organization (WHO) publicly said repeatedly that the Corona virus would go away on it own, and then later the WHO changed its mind. If this President Trump and his supporters felt the way you say, then President Trump would never have pushed for a vaccine at "warp speed" in order to get people vaccinated especially the elderly. Just use a little bit of common sense and logic, because after all we are science people. Take a close look at the anti-vaccine people who publicly said they wouldn't get it, for example, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris both, who publicly repeatedly said that they would not get the vaccine because of President Trump, and then they both got the vaccine. Because Kamala Harris is 56, she should have waited until the elderly and front line healthcare workers were vaccinated instead of jumping the line, especially since the survival rate for her age group is 99.5%. Go back to 2009 to 2010, when the H1N1 flu spread from China to the USA. What did Obama do? Obama ordered the shutdown of all H1N1 testing sites in all states and ordered the CDC to stop counting deaths and infections from the H1N1. Obama didn't do anything to get a vaccine for the H1N1. Concerning the Covid-19, even Fauci said there was nothing to worry about and then changed his mind. I perform molecular testing for Covid-19 on specimens that might be infected with Covid-19. I am not part of the elderly age that should get the vaccine first. I am NOT going to jump the line ahead of the elderly. If I do become infected, there are medications that work really well for treatment of Covid-19.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Gandhi is really the main reason India and Pakistan are fighting for Kashmir and he is the main reason for the partition. Also if you read his writings when he was in South Africa, he had totally different philosophy than pacifism.
His philosophy may have been different, but he utilized pacifism when the time came for action

His philosophy may have been different, but he utilized pacifism when the time came for action
Divide and conquer is western philosophy, whether it is Inida/Pakistan, Koreas, Middle East, Israel-Palestine, common thread is religion.

That is a blanket statement to say "that all the psycho bill gates anti-vax people identify as Trump supporters" and it is also false. The World Health Organization (WHO) publicly said repeatedly that the Corona virus would go away on it own, and then later the WHO changed its mind. If this President Trump and his supporters felt the way you say, then President Trump would never have pushed for a vaccine at "warp speed" in order to get people vaccinated especially the elderly. Just use a little bit of common sense and logic, because after all we are science people. Take a close look at the anti-vaccine people who publicly said they wouldn't get it, for example, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris both, who publicly repeatedly said that they would not get the vaccine because of President Trump, and then they both got the vaccine. Because Kamala Harris is 56, she should have waited until the elderly and front line healthcare workers were vaccinated instead of jumping the line, especially since the survival rate for her age group is 99.5%. Go back to 2009 to 2010, when the H1N1 flu spread from China to the USA. What did Obama do? Obama ordered the shutdown of all H1N1 testing sites in all states and ordered the CDC to stop counting deaths and infections from the H1N1. Obama didn't do anything to get a vaccine for the H1N1. Concerning the Covid-19, even Fauci said there was nothing to worry about and then changed his mind. I perform molecular testing for Covid-19 on specimens that might be infected with Covid-19. I am not part of the elderly age that should get the vaccine first. I am NOT going to jump the line ahead of the elderly. If I do become infected, there are medications that work really well for treatment of Covid-19.
So you are implying Trump was the only one who took action while the cdc, fauci and who stood by?

Wow this guy was garbage:

"He’d formed this belief they were unsafe,” Ozaukee County District Attorney Adam Gerol said during a virtual hearing. He added that Brandenburg was upset because he was in the midst of divorcing his wife, and an Aurora employee said Brandenburg had taken a gun to work twice."

How do you get to the point where you, “bringing a gun to work” becomes behavior which “needs to be corrected”?

I would think that bringing a gun to work is grounds for immediate termination without discussion. How do you get to the point where you bring a gun to work twice?
Any by agreeing with that stand, let asymptomatic to be free flyer and spread the virus to vulnerable. I don't think that was an opinion of scientific community.

You can’t just parse out a small piece of my comment and slap me in the face with a concept that may not be applicable to the situation, or how I feel about asymptomatic spread, as a whole.

I still stand by what I said when put into context.

You're arguing a straw man. The original statement didn't say Trump was an anti-vaxxer nor did it say that many Trump supporters were either; just that he made a lot of conflicting statements.

What it DID say was that many conspiracy theorists happen to be Trump supporters (which I agree with based on what I've been informed about with the origins of QAnon). None of what you said refuted the claim that many of the conspiracy theorists identify as Trump supporters.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
You can’t just parse out a small piece of my comment and slap me in the face with a concept that may not be applicable to the situation, or how I feel about asymptomatic spread, as a whole.

I still stand by what I said when put into context.
Well, Its not cherry picking the words out of context, when you agree with that stand today and voted for Trump (I respect your vote and privacy), you already knew effects of that stand and cause for mass spread, yet still today you have that position. If that was position back in March/April, it would be benefit of doubt because of lots of unknowns and daily new info to digest.
Think for a moment, what if Trump has promoted mask wearing, what kind of impact it may have on society.
Also as a leader you tell the truth to people and people are capable of managing the situation. Causing mass panic was a poor judgement on his end against recommendation of scientific community. Look at the effects in other parts of world where leader listen to scientific community and acted accordingly.

Members don't see this ad :)
In response to a cop killing someone? Burning and looting is absolutely justified when the protesting is ignored.
They're not opportunitists. Not when professionals excuse their behavior.
And we have a court system for the police like we have for everyone else.

Gandhi had to fight british colonialism. Look into it. Pacifism worked.
Gandhi was just one part of the Indian Independence movement. There were other more militant leaders than Gandhi. And Gandhi even supported a party that supported violent means at one point.

Plus the heavy losses from WW2 and the increasing finances needed to keep up the British Raj made it not as worthwhile to keep India subdued. That's why India and a lot of other countries got their independence immediately after WW2.

So it wasn't entirely due to Gandhi's pacifism. Maybe if Indians had employed more violent means they could have gotten independence sooner?

Plus you still haven't answered about America getting freedom through looting and burning...

Still awaiting an answer on this

It's a disingenuous argument at best. We will only know the full effects in retrospect and even then it will still be debated, just like we are debating the civil right movement of what, 60 years ago? How can anyone know if violent protests are going to effect change? They did in the past so maybe they will today. Or maybe it will cause blowback that actually sets back the cause.

One thing we probably can say with certainty is that doing nothing wasn't helping. And non-violent displays like kneeling didn't seem to be working either. Voting is a great idea, but vote for whom? Who is the candidate for change?

And we have a court system for the police like we have for everyone else.
Do we though? You and I could relatively easily face civil suits due to mistakes made at work but police do not due to qualified immunity.

How many police misconduct reports are ignored? I believe they're sealed records in most jurisdictions, though New York finally changed that in June after the Floyd protests. Which brings us to:
How is burning and looting working for "the cause" in present day?
The protests likely would not have attained the same attention if it were not for the coverage of the more violent confrontations so I would argue that they have had some effect. We probably won't ever know to what extent, and certainly not for quite some time.

So you are implying Trump was the only one who took action while the cdc, fauci and who stood by?
I am NOT implying anything. As a science person, stop reading stuff into what people post. President Trump did take action when he stopped flights from China into the USA and later stopped flights from Europe into the USA. The CDC originally said 3 feet social distancing, and both the CDC and Fauci said masks aren't necessary but later changed their minds. The CDC has a few good people, but also has a few bad ones. I know because I have worked with a few of the bad ones. President Trump was the first and only head of a country to stop the flights from China. Trump also worked with the private sector to encourage them to start working on testing methods for the Covid-19 antigen and antibody and produce a vaccine. Other countries didn't do anything or waited too long to stop flights from China. If you recall, many political nuts on the left called Trump racist for stopping the flights from China into the USA. These leftists also said they would NOT have stopped the flights from China. In fact, many leftists, including Cuomo, DeBlasio, Pelosi, Shumer, Shiff, and Biden, gave repeated interviews telling the public that everything is okay, you can go out to dine and go to bars, don't listen to Trump because he doesn't know anything, and is being racist, and is trying to scare everyone. They did this because they didn't care, but then later advocated repeated lockdowns. (The left didn't stop flights from China in 2009 when the swine flu H1N1 pandemic started in China and came to the USA and didn't encourage the private sector to develop a vaccine.) Before the USA knew about the corona virus in China, China purchased huge quantities of PPE from the USA. This left the USA low on PPE when the corona virus hit the USA. Look at this now with a scientific perspective. If a lockdown works scientifically, then you wouldn't have to do another lockdown. The corona virus is a flu virus that spreads like the flu, which means lockdowns don't work. It is inevitable that the corona virus will spread. Because Covid-19 antigen testing is widespread, it is easy to see that the Covid-19 has spread and cannot be stopped. The facts are that China caused the corona virus with their out-of-control research in their labs that don't meet CDC guidelines. The CDC had visited, a few times in the past, this Wuhan lab in China. These warp-vaccines are very effective. The Pfizer is 94.5% or 95% effective. The Moderna vaccine is just as effective as the Pfizer. But, the regular flu vaccine, that became very popular starting in the late 1980's, is maybe 30% effective. So who did a lot and who didn't do anything or very little is easy to determine.

• Inappropriate
  • Okay...
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
The World Health Organization (WHO) publicly said repeatedly that the Corona virus would go away on it own, and then later the WHO changed its mind
As science find more information and details it changes its position, that is called evolving.
to get people vaccinated especially the elderly

Just like how FL is doing, seniors are camping overnight. Do you expect NY has to do something similar in current cold temperature?
Kamala Harris is 56, she should have waited until the elderly and front line healthcare workers were vaccinated instead of jumping the line, especially since the survival rate for her age group is 99.5%
It is not about her age, rather she is a VP-elect and has to carry plenty of responsibilities for the nation in coming weeks. By your standard so many healthcare workers shouldn't even get a vaccine.
What did Obama do? Obama ordered the shutdown of all H1N1 testing sites in all states and ordered the CDC to stop counting deaths and infections from the H1N1. Obama didn't do anything to get a vaccine for the H1N1
Citation needed for shutdown part and order to stop counting deaths and infections. How come we don't have deaths from H1N1 since then?

I have a feeling that this person's life and work history are going to be VERY interesting, and not in a good way, either.
Possibly.

I searched Wisconsin case search and the only thing I found was that evidently he divorced his previous wife in 2004.

In June of 2020, his current wife filed for divorce from him and divorce proceedings are still ongoing.

Possibly.

I searched Wisconsin case search and the only thing I found was that evidently he divorced his previous wife, Sara A. Karakas, in 2004.

In June of 2020, his current wife, Gretchen L. Brandenburg, filed for divorce from him and divorce proceedings are still ongoing.
A truly Trump follower..:giggle:

Jacob Blake case, no charges.
This is the system we have in place in the US. Riots, protests, etc mean nothing. It is up to the courts.
More senseless destruction coming.

• Wow
Jacob Blake case, no charges.
This is the system we have in place in the US. Riots, protests, etc mean nothing. It is up to the courts.
Kinda misleading. DA decided not to file charges, so courts are not even in picture yet.

Last edited:
Kinda misleading. DA decided not to file charges, so courts are even in picture yet.
There will be rioting tho due to this. Kenosha is bracing for this. Roads are being shut down. This is where people are affected. It's not ok. They need to stop this terrorism. People get scared of this.
No criminal charges. Courts are the system we have in place. Take it or leave it.

There will be rioting tho. Kenosha is bracing for this. Roads are being shut down. This is where people are affected. It's not ok. They need to stop this terrorism.
National guards are deployed to assist local law enforcement. DA acted based on state laws and in video era more and more suspected police brutality cases are coming in light those were thrown out in past otherwise. Police are human too and they make similar misjudgement like everyone else and should be held accountable. There are bad apples in every profession. Hence elect officials who are willing to make changes in laws. Police is to protect people, not to kill people.

National guards are deployed to assist local law enforcement. DA acted based on state laws and in video era more and more suspected police brutality cases are coming in light those were thrown out in past otherwise. Police are human too and they make similar misjudgement like everyone else and should be held accountable. There are bad apples in every profession. Hence elect officials who are willing to make changes in laws. Police is to protect people, not to kill people.
Once again, its up to the court system. Not us. You know video can be manipulated. We dont have all the info. The courts do.
Part of protecting people is killing other people.

It's a good thing COVID guidelines are thrown by the wayside when people are upset. Church? Nope, shut down by local government. Rioting? Totally cool.

• Okay...
Reactions: 3 users
Once again, its up to the court system. Not us. You know video can be manipulated. We dont have all the info. The courts do.
Part of protecting people is killing other people.
And who elects judges, us, 'we the people'. Who design the state laws? State legislators. Who elects state legislators? "we the people'.
Courts interpret the laws,
Point I am trying to make is bring changes to laws by electing officials to protect innocent people from getting killed by anybody. Was George Floyd deserved to die by police like that? I don't think so.
To suggest videos are manipulated for innocent people killing is over stretch. This is not a video game.

All those "woke" people are now going to put their COVID social distancing guideline virtue signaling on hold.
I think mask protocols were far better followed then Trump campaign rallies..Oh well he is an history now..Oh well may be those videos are manipulated too..

And who elects judges, us, 'we the people'. Who design the state laws? State legislators. Who elects state legislators? "we the people'.
Courts interpret the laws,
Point I am trying to make is bring changes to laws by electing officials to protect innocent people from getting killed by anybody. Was George Floyd deserved to die by police like that? I don't think so.
To suggest videos are manipulated for innocent people killing is over stretch. This is not a video game.
Videos only show a part of it. And in Floyd, the court systems took care of it. Election is the way to effect change. Not looting and burning. I feel like we are talking in circles here.

Videos only show a part of it. And in Floyd, the court systems took care of it. Election is the way to effect change. Not looting and burning. I feel like we are talking in circles here.
I never advocated looting and rioting..Rather peaceful protests..Glad we are on agreement for police brutality existence as well as courts do take care of issues when bring to their doorsteps, which was barely happening in the past, reason lack of evidence, especially video, otherwise bro culture would fabricate the report (read Chicago case, where video proved after more than a year that report from police was not just inaccurate but blatant fabricated with lies).

Anyhow let's get back to original topic of thread..We can talk about other issues on another thread another day.

I never advocated looting and rioting..Rather peaceful protests..Glad we are on agreement for police brutality existence as well as courts do take care of issues when bring to their doorsteps, which was barely happening in the past, reason lack of evidence, especially video, otherwise bro culture would fabricate the report (read Chicago case, where video proved after more than a year that report from police was not just inaccurate but blatant fabricated with lies).

Anyhow let's get back to original topic of thread..We can talk about other issues on another thread another day.
Who runs Chicago and New York again?

Who runs Chicago and New York again?
If you meant by political party in city government, I don't see police brutality as repub/dems issue, rather a human rights issue.

Amazed we are nearly 240 posts in without it coming up, but I'll ask: where did this joker go to school?

I checked our alumni database, and thank heavens he's not on it.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Still awaiting an answer on this
Dude, at least let 30 minutes pass between posts if you expect an answer. Some people work day shift.

I can’t say rioting and looting are the answer. But I can say that what has been tried previously (writing about the experiences, sharing stories, political lobbying, voting, and nonviolent protest [Remember Kaepernick?]) was not preventing further deaths at the hands of police. People are tired of watching loved ones gunned down and being afraid for their own safety from law enforcement officers.

Moreover, like somebody mentioned above, there may be some overlap of rioters/looters with movements like Black Lives Matter, but it may mostly just be opportunists engaging in that activity. We really don’t have all the facts and can’t pretend we do. Regardless, I see a whole lot of whataboutism in your general responses.

Amazed we are nearly 240 posts in without it coming up, but I'll ask: where did this joker go to school?

I checked our alumni database, and thank heavens he's not on it.
Been wondering this myself. Sure hope he didn’t go to my school.

Dude, at least let 30 minutes pass between posts if you expect an answer. Some people work day shift.

I can’t say rioting and looting are the answer. But I can say that what has been tried previously (writing about the experiences, sharing stories, political lobbying, voting, and nonviolent protest [Remember Kaepernick?]) was not preventing further deaths at the hands of police. People are tired of watching loved ones gunned down and being afraid for their own safety from law enforcement officers.

Moreover, like somebody mentioned above, there may be some overlap of rioters/looters with movements like Black Lives Matter, but it may mostly just be opportunists engaging in that activity. We really don’t have all the facts and can’t pretend we do. Regardless, I see a whole lot of whataboutism in your general responses.
I asked it much earlier. That was my second time asking.

I asked it much earlier. That was my second time asking.

I don't understand why math is so complicated.

1609898018859.png

1609897943257.png

Attachments

• 1609897893487.png
    1609897893487.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Haha
I am NOT implying anything. As a science person, stop reading stuff into what people post. President Trump did take action when he stopped flights from China into the USA and later stopped flights from Europe into the USA. The CDC originally said 3 feet social distancing, and both the CDC and Fauci said masks aren't necessary but later changed their minds. The CDC has a few good people, but also has a few bad ones. I know because I have worked with a few of the bad ones. President Trump was the first and only head of a country to stop the flights from China. Trump also worked with the private sector to encourage them to start working on testing methods for the Covid-19 antigen and antibody and produce a vaccine. Other countries didn't do anything or waited too long to stop flights from China. If you recall, many political nuts on the left called Trump racist for stopping the flights from China into the USA. These leftists also said they would NOT have stopped the flights from China. In fact, many leftists, including Cuomo, DeBlasio, Pelosi, Shumer, Shiff, and Biden, gave repeated interviews telling the public that everything is okay, you can go out to dine and go to bars, don't listen to Trump because he doesn't know anything, and is being racist, and is trying to scare everyone. They did this because they didn't care, but then later advocated repeated lockdowns. (The left didn't stop flights from China in 2009 when the swine flu H1N1 pandemic started in China and came to the USA and didn't encourage the private sector to develop a vaccine.) Before the USA knew about the corona virus in China, China purchased huge quantities of PPE from the USA. This left the USA low on PPE when the corona virus hit the USA. Look at this now with a scientific perspective. If a lockdown works scientifically, then you wouldn't have to do another lockdown. The corona virus is a flu virus that spreads like the flu, which means lockdowns don't work. It is inevitable that the corona virus will spread. Because Covid-19 antigen testing is widespread, it is easy to see that the Covid-19 has spread and cannot be stopped. The facts are that China caused the corona virus with their out-of-control research in their labs that don't meet CDC guidelines. The CDC had visited, a few times in the past, this Wuhan lab in China. These warp-vaccines are very effective. The Pfizer is 94.5% or 95% effective. The Moderna vaccine is just as effective as the Pfizer. But, the regular flu vaccine, that became very popular starting in the late 1980's, is maybe 30% effective. So who did a lot and who didn't do anything or very little is easy to determine.
I look at the totality of each person's or entity's actions to determine their intent. While what you may say is true about Trump, he also downplayed the virus and offered false hope. I also believe he is not alone in failing us. Like you said, the cdc changed their position on face masks. Also it is grossly apparent that the US health system is broken when it is not prepared for this and forces their workers to reuse ppe. Their is a lot of blame to go around.

Doesnt matter what we think. Matters whos in charge and what happens.
In a democracy we the people are in charge. Don't think you can't make change, that's simply not true.

In so far as the killings of George Floyd and others, they profoundly disturb me. Police serve the public. How is killing the very people they serve, our fellow Americans, help society. It doesn't, it damages our society. Police abuse their authority because there is no accountability. This can and will change. The police have become far too militarized for a free society.

I don't understand why math is so complicated.

View attachment 326628

View attachment 326627

Hospital Employee Fired for Deliberately Ruining Covid Vaccine

How has looting and burning peoples businesses actually helped the "cause"? What is the "cause"? Wisconsin voted blue and has a blue governor. Same with many of the other states looting and burning is happening. Being heard isnt helping anyone except the people who are stealing items.

In a democracy we the people are in charge. Don't think you can't make change, that's simply not true.

In so far as the killings of George Floyd and others, they profoundly disturb me. Police serve the public. How is killing the very people they serve, our fellow Americans, help society. It doesn't, it damages our society. Police abuse their authority because there is no accountability. This can and will change. The police have become far too militarized for a free society.
I disagree.

• Dislike

So outline for me the action plan and what you think will and should happen (will and should might not be the same). Right now, police are retiring in record numbers or quitting. If similar pressure was put in pharmacy, I'd leave the field tomorrow. I'm not a quitter but what's reasonable? We discussed it here before. Most of us would only work as a pharmacist for certain compensation. Police have the same criteria. CVS determined that for me to go into nursing homes is worth $4 more per hour. Supply. Demand.

You think only bad cops are leaving? Good or bad they will need to be replaced. Are you ready to join the law enforcement branch? Guess what, in our society, there is a cost attached to everything. Are you ready to double their salaries to get a 5-10% improvement in enforcement practice? Do you really think 40 hours of re-education or training is going to fix this problem?

I'm all for change but every action will have a reaction. Hopefully there are correct actions in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.