If you're mean to me before the COVID vaccine injection...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
...I'ma give you the 22g 1.5" needle.

The 25g 1" needles are for the nice people.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
sighs....if only. I answered the phone the other day...and person on the other line says.."you sound stressed"....Jezz what would make you think that? I know we dont get the media attention like the drs and nurses......but we're in the same boat too lady!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
make sure you put 2 gates chips if they are extra mean!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
So I was working at my wife's indy today. She's been dealing with a problem customer who we took in from another pharmacy because they didn't want to fill scripts for him anymore. First time, he had no insurance so we found coupons to get him insulin while eating a $70 loss by not collecting the copay. One tech asked a social worker friend to get him enrolled in Medicaid. Then he comes back with more scripts and a change of insulins because he talked to someone who said Basaglar was the best insulin. He has Mediciad now, we fill everything and explain that he needs to stop using the old insulin and discard it. The dose only warranted 3 pens. He comes back saying we stole from him because his friend gets 2 boxes every month. Now we have to explain that his friend has a much higher dose. Then he says pills are missing from his bottle and accuses our cashier of stealing and threatens to sue all of us this morning.

Later that afternoon, some Good samaritan found him wandering and brought him to us to get a booster. I was still gentle with the vaccine though. He looked a bit scared after yelling at us in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
So I was working at my wife's indy today. She's been dealing with a problem customer who we took in from another pharmacy because they didn't want to fill scripts for him anymore. First time, he had no insurance so we found coupons to get him insulin while eating a $70 loss by not collecting the copay. One tech asked a social worker friend to get him enrolled in Medicaid. Then he comes back with more scripts and a change of insulins because he talked to someone who said Basaglar was the best insulin. He has Mediciad now, we fill everything and explain that he needs to stop using the old insulin and discard it. The dose only warranted 3 pens. He comes back saying we stole from him because his friend gets 2 boxes every month. Now we have to explain that his friend has a much higher dose. Then he says pills are missing from his bottle and accuses our cashier of stealing and threatens to sue all of us this morning.

Later that afternoon, some Good samaritan found him wandering and brought him to us to get a booster. I was still gentle with the vaccine though. He looked a bit scared after yelling at us in the morning.
Give him the boot.

Reactions: 2 users
Give him the boot.
Seriously. Bye.

We have so much going on right now that I can’t baby sit problem cases. I had someone ask to transfer to us because she was suing Walmart and every figure in medicine, the board, etc. Thankfully she started screaming at me so I was able to justify declining to transfer anything.

Reactions: 1 user