Hospital Employee Fired for Deliberately Ruining Covid Vaccine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight: all we know so far is that he left out X amount of doses out of the fridge. No indication of any motives. How the **** did this thread get here?

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I consider myself mid-conservative, and I agree that in hindsight the pandemic was not handled the best... but you are delusional if you think it would have been significantly better under more progressive leadership. Democrat leadership flipped their strategy so much I got dizzy trying to keep up. If we used NYC as an example of how the pandemic would have been handled nationwide, we would have been worse off than where we are today.

I agree with the universal healthcare viewpoint, but that isn't unique to Trump, so...

The only strong argument on why I would be "embarrassed" to support Trump as a healthcare professional would be the dumbsh*t that he says publicly... but actions speak louder than words. I truly believe he would have been re-elected if he never had his Twitter account lol.
It's sad to see you excuse away his behavior. I am no naive fool so I don't think any other politician regardless of party would have done a great job. But Trump is far and away the worst president this country's seen. Everything he has done has been to benefit himself including mishandling COVID. So anyone else would be better. In so far as universal healthcare, your personal beliefs conflict with your professional ones don't worry you aren't alone. My biggest laugh of the conservatives is how many of them would tell you to ignore trump as a person etc and vote for him on policy. This is probably the greatest admission he was nothing but a figure head. It also lacks total common sense.

Reactions: 2 users
I consider myself mid-conservative, and I agree that in hindsight the pandemic was not handled the best... but you are delusional if you think it would have been significantly better under more progressive leadership. Democrat leadership flipped their strategy so much I got dizzy trying to keep up. If we used NYC as an example of how the pandemic would have been handled nationwide, we would have been worse off than where we are today.

I agree with the universal healthcare viewpoint, but that isn't unique to Trump, so...

The only strong argument on why I would be "embarrassed" to support Trump as a healthcare professional would be the dumbsh*t that he says publicly... but actions speak louder than words. I truly believe he would have been re-elected if he never had his Twitter account lol.

I did not say democrat leadership would've handled it better, just that Trump handled it poorly.

You're right about his twitter. Acting professional is not one of his strong suits.

Members don't see this ad :)
you are delusional if you think it would have been significantly better under more progressive leadership. Democrat leadership flipped their strategy so much I got dizzy trying to keep up
Changing your strategy as new evidence becomes available should be expected and encouraged.

Reactions: 5 users
So the antivaxxers to begin with were Trump supporters? All the ones who were refusing vaccines prior to Trump who said it caused autism? Citation please

Probably some antivaxxers were Trump supporters before COVID, and some weren't. But the ones who weren't, became Trump supporters when he started making comments COVID minimizing comments, and when he said doctors were purposely misdiagnosing people with COVID--because these comments fed into their preexisting beliefs that disease is natural and good, vaccines and doctors (except for naturopaths) are bad. Every single person I know in real life or that I've seen on internet boards who is covid denying/minimizing and who consequently thinks the vaccine is going to kill people--everything single one of them is a Trump supporter. Which as I pointed out, doesn't mean that all Trump supporters are are covid denying anti-vaxxers. All beagles are dogs, but not all dogs are beagles. Has your experience been different? May I am really limited in who I know in real life and who've I've seen on-line.

Reactions: 1 user
As a rule .....I don't trust men with those stupid beards.....probably hiding some pathology...Could be that the boy is nutz ....I've worked with a few that aren't wrapped real tight...In any case the research types need to watch this cohort..maybe learn something from this mindless act. Is it possible that the vaccine might still work?

Let me get this straight: all we know so far is that he left out X amount of doses out of the fridge. No indication of any motives. How the **** did this thread get here?

Because this is the internet bro! We are on page 3 now.... I’m surprised we are not discussing Lady Gaga and her illuminati symbolism at this point.

• Haha
Because this is the internet bro! We are on page 3 now.... I’m surprised we are not discussing Lady Gaga and her illuminati symbolism at this point.
Now..WHAT makes you think of that? Huh?

• Haha
It's sad to see you excuse away his behavior. I am no naive fool so I don't think any other politician regardless of party would have done a great job. But Trump is far and away the worst president this country's seen. Everything he has done has been to benefit himself including mishandling COVID. So anyone else would be better. In so far as universal healthcare, your personal beliefs conflict with your professional ones don't worry you aren't alone. My biggest laugh of the conservatives is how many of them would tell you to ignore trump as a person etc and vote for him on policy. This is probably the greatest admission he was nothing but a figure head. It also lacks total common sense.
Excuse his behavior? I told you I disagree with his behavior and how he carries himself... any reasonable conservative will tell you he is a clown. The loudest complaint I hear from Dems about Trump is about what he says, but completely ignore how well the economy is doing, how well employment is doing, etc... Biden is LITERALLY senile, says the most off-the-wall statements, broke his ankle chasing his dog naked?... but we will be in better hands right? :laugh:

How is he the worse president? What has he done to benefit himself? I feel like you are just slinging baseless arguments. Sheep gonna sheep I guess.

Changing your strategy as new evidence becomes available should be expected and encouraged.
Agreed, and I new someone would point this out... but I am discussing the everchanging opinion of the left that were based on no evidence at all. For example, how much he was criticized for closing travel from China so early. He was chastised as being xenophobic.

Yeah, but they are supposed to just parrot what the advisory team is telling them not speak their own opinions, and certainly not on Twitter.
Exactly this... Trump has definitely set the professionalism bar low with how we view US presidents moving forward... such a shame.

What has he done to benefit himself?
This is a really good example of how difficult it is for people with different political beliefs to have rational conversations. Obviously our sources of news and frames of reference are so radically different it is hard to bridge the gap. This question is borderline incredulous to me. Do you really not know any of the things Trump has done to benefit himself while in office?

As for the question itself, how about renting space to the secret service at Trump properties for exorbitant prices?

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There's a bunch of liberal moms who are very against vaccines for their precious. Not just Trump supporters.

Reactions: 4 users
There's a bunch of liberal moms who are very against vaccines for their precious. Not just Trump supporters.
I agree based on what I’ve seen. It’s both a far left and a far right issue. See Robert Kennedy Jr and his followers as an example on the left. I actually think I saw antivax folks more on the far left before I saw them on the far right (in recent years).

Usually I see this skepticism in moderately well educated (or sometimes very well educated) folks who don’t have any health science or immunology background. Many think they know more than they do because they are well educated in a different sphere of knowledge.

Reactions: 5 users
In response to a cop killing someone? Burning and looting is absolutely justified when the protesting is ignored.

I have thought about this a lot. How do, we the people (republican, Democrat, and anyone else) take our objections to the next level when peaceful protest does not work.

How do we do this without destroying infrastructure which has taken 300 years to build and how do we avoid lashing out violently at those who we fundamentally disagree with?

2 things - we refuse to work and we refuse to file taxes. This would only work if, “we the people” are all on the same page. This would smoke out the tyrants

I wonder if the, “powers that be” want us to lash out at each other and demonize fundamental differences. This is how they keep their tyranny hidden from us...

If you ever asked me to lash out at my neighbor for having fundamental differences than I do - I would immediately reject this.

Agreed, and I new someone would point this out... but I am discussing the everchanging opinion of the left that were based on no evidence at all. For example, how much he was criticized for closing travel from China so early. He was chastised as being xenophobic.
I fully admit that I may be misremembering but I don't recall anyone saying his covid related travel restrictions were xenophobic. I do remember him being criticized for the timing of said restrictions and saying that many of his comments were xenophobic. My understanding was that had more to do with the fact that he continued to call covid things like the "Chinese virus"

I don't know who you're referring to on the left so I'll pick the closest comparison to Trump; Biden is on the record supporting those travel bans and thought that they should have been implemented earlier. Keep in mind, these travel restrictions were put in place after we had known covid patients in the States.

He's still in office, albeit golfing, but I understand your point of view. As president I would have utilized the military more, power of withholding funding, and working with governors to have increased vaccination. It would be occurring 24/7 at locations throughout the country. The idea of vaccinating those in nursing homes and hcps is good, but herd immunity more important.
I wouldn't either.Anyone over 18 vaccinate.Under 18 pass.Children have very little to fear about COVID 19.They will be last in line anyway so what's the point.If they contract COVID so what?.

I just checked his license; it's still active, so maybe the board won't reopen until Monday morning.

No links handy, but someone on another board who lives in the region is saying that his ex-wife is refusing to comment.

Excuse his behavior? I told you I disagree with his behavior and how he carries himself... any reasonable conservative will tell you he is a clown. The loudest complaint I hear from Dems about Trump is about what he says, but completely ignore how well the economy is doing, how well employment is doing, etc... Biden is LITERALLY senile, says the most off-the-wall statements, broke his ankle chasing his dog naked?... but we will be in better hands right? :laugh:

How is he the worse president? What has he done to benefit himself? I feel like you are just slinging baseless arguments. Sheep gonna sheep I guess.
How is he the worst President?
1. Damaged the military by disrupting the chain of command on multiple occasions, not condemning bounties on us soldiers, ridiculing those who have served...
2. Represented himself in the least dignified manner
3. Damaged the reputation of the USA in the world alienating allies while placating dictators
4. Ignored the us intelligence community and on

You won't get an argument from me about Biden's age, Trump is nearly as old, fat and exists on fast food. I wanted Hickenlooper

Benefit himself his Mar a Lego and Trump international in dc

I just checked his license; it's still active, so maybe the board won't reopen until Monday morning.

No links handy, but someone on another board who lives in the region is saying that his ex-wife is refusing to comment.

I dont know if the board can terminate a license without a conviction.I hope not.
He should be out on bail by now.Has anyone found out the bail amount?

The NPR article said he did it because he knew the people who got the vaccination would think they were vaccinated when they really weren't.

• Angry
  • Wow
I have thought about this a lot. How do, we the people (republican, Democrat, and anyone else) take our objections to the next level when peaceful protest does not work.

How do we do this without destroying infrastructure which has taken 300 years to build and how do we avoid lashing out violently at those who we fundamentally disagree with?

2 things - we refuse to work and we refuse to file taxes. This would only work if, “we the people” are all on the same page. This would smoke out the tyrants

I wonder if the, “powers that be” want us to lash out at each other and demonize fundamental differences. This is how they keep their tyranny hidden from us...

If you ever asked me to lash out at my neighbor for having fundamental differences than I do - I would immediately reject this.

India had 250 million people go on a general strike last month in support of their farmers.

Also, it's one thing for the government to ignore your protests, but another when they start shooting tear gas, rubber bullets, arresting people for violating curfew.

This happened to one of my friends at the protests. The police officer was walking towards my friend. My friend did not move and the police officer bumped into him. After that my friend got swarmed by the rest of the officers and arrested for "assaulting a police officer". So is that what it is? Any physical contact with a police officer gets you arrested?

Another protester was arrested like this:

Reactions: 3 users
The NPR article said he did it because he knew the people who got the vaccination would think they were vaccinated when they really weren't.

That’s even more diabolical than what I was expecting. So he’s basically the evil pharmacist trope (see the pharmacist on Desperate Housewives for one example), personified.

I am totally lost - I don’t understand his motive. Why would he care if other people would think that?

That’s even more diabolical than what I was expecting. So he’s basically the evil pharmacist trope (see the pharmacist on Desperate Housewives for one example), personified.
That does not make sense.
That is like saying"Why did you stab that person.".Answer"I wanted to hurt them.".

I am totally lost - I don’t understand his motive. Why would he care if other people would think that?
If I’m understanding the article correctly (and it’s quite vague, so it’s possible there is much more to uncover), he was hoping people would stop taking precautions after getting “vaccinated” with vaccine he rendered ineffective, which would then cause them to become ill. There is no real “why” given, but some people don’t have a why.

Well if I was going to do that I would have placed the vaccine back in the refrigerator after it went bad.

If I’m understanding the article correctly (and it’s quite vague, so it’s possible there is much more to uncover), he was hoping people would stop taking precautions after getting “vaccinated” with vaccine he rendered ineffective, which would then cause them to become ill. There is no real “why” given, but some people don’t have a why.

Oh - he was trying to set a scene where the vaccine would be proven ineffective?

I would be more worried about causing severe harm to someone by causing the dose to become unstable. Who the hell knows what kind of chemical reactions would take place when at room temp for that long

I wouldn't either.Anyone over 18 vaccinate.Under 18 pass.Children have very little to fear about COVID 19.They will be last in line anyway so what's the point.If they contract COVID so what?.
Im not talking about this vaccine. Im talking about all vaccines. This is why measles etc have been showing up again.

Oh - he was trying to set a scene where the vaccine would be proven ineffective?

I would be more worried about causing severe harm to someone by causing the dose to become unstable. Who the hell knows what kind of chemical reactions would take place when at room temp for that long

I think there was definite malicious intent or intent to harm not just destruction of property.

From what I understand, the whole reason for the ultra cold temperature is because the mRNA surrounded by the polyethylene glycol layer needs cold to stay stable otherwise it denatures.

I wouldn't be worried about side effects of getting an ineffective vaccine, the issue would have been that people would be walking around without immunity thinking they had immunity.

Well if I was going to do that I would have placed the vaccine back in the refrigerator after it went bad.
It may really be inactivated after more than just the amount of hours listed, so he may have been making sure they were totally inactivated.

I wouldn’t be as worried about infrastructure. It can be rebuilt.

And look how little attention that got in the US media.
The US media only cares when it helps to paint a certain picture or it provides enough shock value to entice readers/viewers. I guess this doesn’t qualify.

Btw. Just an observation but very low turnout to get the vaccine from people working in nursing homes. Residents are not really a problem but I am not sure they have a choice.

And now it’s worse, he didn’t just take them out, he took them out to spoil them, returned them to the fridge, and then they were given to 57 people.

That’s straight up an adulterated prescription. I hope this idiot loses his license/livelihood and someone makes him his btch in jail.

I want his identity revealed like...now.
Steven Brandenburg

I disagree. Things cost money, infrarstructure, businesses, etc. Not ok to destroy it.
It concerns me that people are more worried about buildings than lives, being treated equally, racism, oppression etc.

If the government was more concerned about protecting buildings why didn’t they agree to meet with the protestors and work toward a solution? Did any politician or lawmaker adequately hear their grievances?

It concerns me that people are more worried about buildings than lives, being treated equally, racism, oppression etc.

If the government was more concerned about protecting buildings why didn’t they agree to meet with the protestors and work toward a solution? Did any politician or lawmaker adequately hear their grievances?
This kind of attitude may be considered if you live in totalitarian state.We dont.Democracy allows change.Get people to vote for leaders who represent your policy.That is if the rioters even have a policy.most seem like spoiled white middle and upper class kids with nothing better to do.

U.S. media is not going to cover overseas events at length because who cares about a bunch of euros and browns. What's Brexit? A type of breakfast?

Remember how we've had MAGAT rallies the last few months. Perhaps German demonstrators against govt lockdown should have been more cheeky and call themselves N.A.Z.I. supporters (Never Allow Zionist Intrusion) instead of Querdenken

I believe the state can suspend the license per court trial. I believe that is what they did a few years back with the murder. Friday was a holiday so nothing will be done until Monday. Normally, the board makes discipline decisions during their regular meetings.

I believe the state can suspend the license per court trial. I believe that is what they did a few years back with the murder. Friday was a holiday so nothing will be done until Monday. Normally, the board makes discipline decisions during their regular meetings.
Boards of pharmacy have emergency meetings when a licensee represents public threat and a license can be suspended immediately. Licenses are privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.