Hospital Employee Fired for Deliberately Ruining Covid Vaccine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why else would they destroy the vaccines other than a QAnon conspiracy?

What's the riots got to do with this? I support all the anti-police riots. I participated in quite a few of them.
And don't call the cops if you need them. You're anti police

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Huwhite supremacy preceded Trump

Members don't see this ad :)
Disgusting that a pharmacist (or anyone) would do this. I can't imagine what his logic was, but I'm sure he probably did think he was some kind of hero protecting people from Bill Gates.

There are many normal Trump supporters (my SO being one.) *but* it does seem that all the psycho bill gates anti-vax people identify as Trump supporters. These people believe COVID is a hoax based on covid-minimizing statements Trump has made ("the virus will just disappear, doctors are lying to get more reimbursement, seems like most people who get it wore masks"), yes Trump has made other normal statements like saying it's patriotic to wear a mask, and people should get the vaccine, but these statements are repeated far less than his covid-minimizing statements.

I do think its fair to say that these people already were anti-vax and crazy, they latch onto statements that Trump says, and use them to defend their own beliefs (even if Trump never meant the statements to be used that way.)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Seems kinda odd that they officially fired this loser (probably fancies itself a martyr) only because it admitted to doing it intentionally.

well, we don't know what they would have done if he hadn't admitted it, they may have fired him anyway. Although generally places don't fire for honest mistakes, even expensive mistakes, especially if it is the first time the person has had such a mistake. But clearly this wasn't the case.

For intentionally contaminating 500 doses of COVID vaccine.
Great Job! We finally have some visibility.

Honestly, I’m not proud of this profession anymore. I’m better than being a pharmacist.
Please turn in your license then find another profession.If you already have congrats. If not then do not disparage the rest of us and yourself.We have plenty of other people that can do that to us.

1609518718246.png

Like, totally (sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Why else would they destroy the vaccines other than a QAnon conspiracy?

What's the riots got to do with this? I support all the anti-police riots. I participated in quite a few of them.

Libs: F*ck the police
Also libs: CaLl ThA CopSSsss

My roommate is a believer in all conspiracy theories. These people are always a trump supporter; why is that? LMAO. We have many people in this forum believe in stupid sh1ts too.

I must've been injected with more than 20 tracking device in me. Not sure why the government needs to track me 20 times to control the population...

Libs: Trump supporters are conspiracy theorists
Also libs: RuSsIA SToLe tHe ElectioN..... QUiD pRo QuO

:coffee:;)

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
Disgusting that a pharmacist (or anyone) would do this. I can't imagine what his logic was, but I'm sure he probably did think he was some kind of hero protecting people from Bill Gates.

There are many normal Trump supporters (my SO being one.) *but* it does seem that all the psycho bill gates anti-vax people identify as Trump supporters. These people believe COVID is a hoax based on covid-minimizing statements Trump has made ("the virus will just disappear, doctors are lying to get more reimbursement, seems like most people who get it wore masks"), yes Trump has made other normal statements like saying it's patriotic to wear a mask, and people should get the vaccine, but these statements are repeated far less than his covid-minimizing statements.

I do think its fair to say that these people already were anti-vax and crazy, they latch onto statements that Trump says, and use them to defend their own beliefs (even if Trump never meant the statements to be used that way.)
Now do antifa

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
well, we don't know what they would have done if he hadn't admitted it, they may have fired him anyway. Although generally places don't fire for honest mistakes, even expensive mistakes, especially if it is the first time the person has had such a mistake. But clearly this wasn't the case.
This makes aurora look bad. So they had to have a head to produce

I do think its fair to say that these people already were anti-vax and crazy, they latch onto statements that Trump says, and use them to defend their own beliefs (even if Trump never meant the statements to be used that way.
So the antivaxxers to begin with were Trump supporters? All the ones who were refusing vaccines prior to Trump who said it caused autism? Citation please

• Okay...
Reactions: 4 users
So the antivaxxers to begin with were Trump supporters? All the ones who were refusing vaccines prior to Trump who said it caused autism? Citation please
Your guy lost. And for good reason why. He mishandled the federal response to the COVID 19 pandemic. I am in amazement any healthcare professional could support him. Did you start prescribing plaquenil when Trump promoted it?

I am not pro Trump and federal response was bad but... You can't blame federal response on the latest surge of cases. It is local and state level. Who do you think should be blamed now?

Plaquenil comment is hindsight 20/20. Trump took it too far. He is clearly not qualified to make medical recommendations. There were preliminary reports at the time and prescribers choose how to evaluate their information themselves. I mean, do you know a lot of reported cases that show plaquenil doing harm to someone? How many died? I am not talking about injecting bleach or ingesting pool cleaners.

Members don't see this ad :)
Saukville is rather conservative. It's about 3 miles north of Grafton. Grafton is considered to be a part of the Milwaukee metro. Saukville is considered to be kind of independent with Port Washington.

Also, who is to blame for slow vaccination rollout? Trump has been playing golf since November. From what I see, vaccine has been shipped out... Federal government is out of the loop at that point. Yet.. we have done less than 3 mil vaccinations.

Trump is Trump but it doesn't explain everything.

The U.S. response to COVID would really not have been substantively better under a Democratic administration. Just look at this vaccine rollout, which is hindered by logistics but also by bureaucracy that would not be an obstacle 50-100 years ago.

Lack of social cohesion is another factor

The U.S. response to COVID would really not have been substantively better under a Democratic administration. Just look at this vaccine rollout, which is hindered by logistics but also by bureaucracy that would not be an obstacle 50-100 years ago.

Totally agree. As someone who is doing nursing home immunizations now, I see the bureaucracy, lack of cohesion, and waste of valuable doses every single clinic.

Last edited:
Your guy lost. And for good reason why. He mishandled the federal response to the COVID 19 pandemic. I am in amazement any healthcare professional could support him. Did you start prescribing plaquenil when Trump promoted i

The CDC is a failure on many levels, especially in the initial stages in test development.My favorite CDC guideline was when they downgraded senior citizens vaccine priority because the population was "overwhelmingly white". Then Fauci lied when it came to masks.He then lied again in deliberately underestimating the amount of vaccines needed for herd immunity.

The CDC is a failure on many levels, especially in the initial stages in test development.My favorite CDC guideline was when they downgraded senior citizens vaccine priority because the population was "overwhelmingly white". Then Fauci lied when it came to masks.He then lied again in deliberately underestimating the amount of vaccines needed for herd immunity.
There is plenty of blame to go around as to the failed response to COVID 19 pandemic so Trump has company. But I point out Trump because there are many Trump supporters who blindly support him. When something goes wrong he is never to blame. The president with "unlimited power" or more than king according to his legal defense team during the impeachment. I don't support any other politician blindly either. I support America

Your guy lost. And for good reason why. He mishandled the federal response to the COVID 19 pandemic. I am in amazement any healthcare professional could support him. Did you start prescribing plaquenil when Trump promoted it?
Where did I say I was a trump supporter? Just asking questions and for citations to your arguments. I see none so far

• Okay...
There is plenty of blame to go around as to the failed response to COVID 19 pandemic so Trump has company. But I point out Trump because there are many Trump supporters who blindly support him. When something goes wrong he is never to blame. The president with "unlimited power" or more than king according to his legal defense team during the impeachment. I don't support any other politician blindly either. I support America
Where does state government fall into this?

Where did I say I was a trump supporter? Just asking questions and for citations to your arguments. I see none so far
So, are you not a Trump supporter? Just asking questions.

Let me just start preparing my posts suitable for publication in a major medical journal. LMAO. Would that make you happy? Then again I am not here to make you happy. In fact who really cares. You posts smack of the MAGA agenda and Trump parroting. I would be embarrassed as a healthcare professional to support him.

Reactions: 3 users
Let me just start preparing my posts suitable for publication in a major medical journal. LMAO. Would that make you happy? Then again I am not here to make you happy. In fact who really cares. You posts smack of the MAGA agenda and Trump parroting. I would be embarrassed as a healthcare professional to support him.
Why? :corny:

I wonder when we can stop using Trump as an excuse. January 20? I feel like Biden will get at least 2 years out of it.

My current view is that nothing will change unless current vaccination process will change. It will be years before we don't need to wear masks.

I wonder when we can stop using Trump as an excuse. January 20? I feel like Biden will get at least 2 years out of it.

My current view is that nothing will change unless current vaccination process will change. It will be years before we don't need to wear masks.

1. Mishandling COVID 19
2. Trying to eliminate universal healthcare while lying about having a replacement plan

He's still in office, albeit golfing, but I understand your point of view. As president I would have utilized the military more, power of withholding funding, and working with governors to have increased vaccination. It would be occurring 24/7 at locations throughout the country. The idea of vaccinating those in nursing homes and hcps is good, but herd immunity more important.

How long did it take to stop using Obama or any previous president as an excuse? Probably about that long. (I.e., never)

All I am saying is we won't get anywhere if we keep bringing up Trump and he is out of the office. I didn't vote for him both times.

NY, for example. It is on Cuomo and De blasio but mostly on the people of NYS. NYC didn't vote for Trump. Did it make a difference?

All I am saying is we won't get anywhere if we keep bringing up Trump and he is out of the office. I didn't vote for him both times.

NY, for example. It is on Cuomo and De blasio but mostly on the people of NYS. NYC didn't vote for Trump. Did it make a difference?
Well if all you watch is mainstream media news, there is no way you can objectively quantify anything trump as done but after looking at things from logical, politically neutral perspective, trump actually has done alot of good things for this country.

That being said, once trump is out of office, im pretty sure people will still place blame on him for awhile for things that got nothing to do with him like California locking down or the great exodus from cali-hell. How is it anyone but state and local government officials fault when you got more homeless living on the street than actual tenants with that street address? Lol

Libs: F*ck the police
Also libs: CaLl ThA CopSSsss

Libs: Trump supporters are conspiracy theorists
Also libs: RuSsIA SToLe tHe ElectioN..... QUiD pRo QuO

:coffee:;)
Lib: kill the babies but save the animals.
Then proceeds to have one night stands without condoms and eats steak for breakfast.

• Haha

Just playing devil's advocate (I'm a conservative-libertarian), but he handled the pandemic like an imbecile. He said it was a hoax multiple times and that it would end after election day, and disregarded everything public health officials and scientists were recommending. That's just skimming the surface, let's not discuss his comments on vaccines/autism.

It's hard to be a healthcare professional and not think he's an absolute idiot.

Edit: Furthermore, as a leader, it's important to recognize and embrace your weaknesses/deficits. Listen to the people smarter than yourself and heed their recommendations. He doesn't seem capable of doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
Nothing wrong with Antifa. They are quite docile compared to what they should be. I was expecting them to be doing Inglorious Basterds **** by now.

LOL. They're all cowards. Ever watch what happens to them when they are actually confronted by opposition? Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight.

• Okay...
  • Haha

I will come out and say it - I voted for President Trump, and I have my own reasons for doing so.

However, I do agree - his covid response was absolutely atrocious. His flip flopping, downplaying, and politicizing of the pandemic makes me sick. There is no excuse for his pandemic response. Maybe - just maybe - I agree with not wanting cause mass panic and his belief that the cure can not be worse than the problem makes a little sense... Everything else is garbage.

Something else I thought about when reading this post was the term “anti-vaxer” and how it relates to the covid vaccine. If someone has educated and objective concerns with the current state of safety data surrounding the covid vaccine - I have full respect for that position. I am actually quite shocked at the ACOG position statement on pregnant women. They state the benefits outweigh the risks. Up until last week, the covid vaccine has NEVER been used in pregnant women - hence the risk is unknown... how can we make a risk/benefit statement when the risk is unknown. This is just one objective concern I have with the vaccine.

With that being said, I take all vaccines, I get a yearly flu shot, and I received my covid vaccine 5 days ago. No one can call me an anti-vaxer. The simple truth is, you can not compare this vaccine to any other vaccine we used in the past. We are going into uncharted territory with this thing and I understand 100% if there is some apprehension with taking this vaccine.

I took the covid vaccine and I understand 100% that this is investigational drug technology and could have zero long term side effects, disastrous long term side effects, or somewhere in the middle. I do not pretend to know the answer to this.

This is a leap of faith - it’s interesting to see “science” start to resemble “religion” in the masses

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I will come out and say it - I voted for President Trump, and I have my own reasons for doing so.

However, I do agree - his covid response was absolutely atrocious. His flip flopping, downplaying, and politicizing of the pandemic makes me sick. There is no excuse for his pandemic response. Maybe - just maybe - I agree with not wanting cause mass panic and his belief that the cure can not be worse than the problem makes a little sense... Everything else is garbage.

Something else I thought about when reading this post was the term “anti-vaxer” and how it relates to the covid vaccine. If someone has educated and objective concerns with the current state of safety data surrounding the covid vaccine - I have full respect for that position. I am actually quite shocked at the ACOG position statement on pregnant women. They state the benefits outweigh the risks. Up until last week, the covid vaccine has NEVER been used in pregnant women - hence the risk is unknown... how can we make a risk/benefit statement when the risk is unknown. This is just one objective concern I have with the vaccine.

With that being said, I take all vaccines, I get a yearly flu shot, and I received my covid vaccine 5 days ago. No one can call me an anti-vaxer. The simple truth is, you can not compare this vaccine to any other vaccine we used in the past. We are going into uncharted territory with this thing and I understand 100% if there is some apprehension with taking this vaccine.

I took the covid vaccine and I understand 100% that this is investigational drug technology and could have zero long term side effects, disastrous long term side effects, or somewhere in the middle. I do not pretend to know the answer to this.

This is a leap of faith - it’s interesting to see “science” start to resemble “religion” in the masses
You’re not on my end of the political spectrum but I always appreciate your input on political posts. I still personally think Trump is an atrocious failure as a leader, especially around Covid, but clearly you have considered all sides for yourself and don’t use hyperbole to justify your positions. I like that. So thanks, and happy New Year.

Good points about ACOG; I’ve been wondering about that myself.

You’re not on my end of the political spectrum but I always appreciate your input on political posts. I still personally think Trump is an atrocious failure as a leader, especially around Covid, but clearly you have considered all sides for yourself and don’t use hyperbole to justify your positions. I like that. So thanks, and happy New Year.

Good points about ACOG; I’ve been wondering about that myself.

Thanks! I wish you a happy new year also!

I have never, in my life, had a hard time getting along with someone who has a different political position. The reason being is I appreciate and respect the contributions that a different point of view offers our democracy. Thank you for your point of view - if we could just get beyond our ego, and appreciate the balance that a true democracy can offer, we would be in a much different spot.

Reactions: 5 users
All is good as long as we dont have someone dumb enough to support aoc or pelosi haha

And don't call the cops if you need them. You're anti police
Cops don't really do **** anyway. If you want real stuff done you need to call a private investigator.

1. Mishandling COVID 19
2. Trying to eliminate universal healthcare while lying about having a replacement plan

Just playing devil's advocate (I'm a conservative-libertarian), but he handled the pandemic like an imbecile. He said it was a hoax multiple times and that it would end after election day, and disregarded everything public health officials and scientists were recommending. That's just skimming the surface, let's not discuss his comments on vaccines/autism.

It's hard to be a healthcare professional and not think he's an absolute idiot.

Edit: Furthermore, as a leader, it's important to recognize and embrace your weaknesses/deficits. Listen to the people smarter than yourself and heed their recommendations. He doesn't seem capable of doing that.

I consider myself mid-conservative, and I agree that in hindsight the pandemic was not handled the best... but you are delusional if you think it would have been significantly better under more progressive leadership. Democrat leadership flipped their strategy so much I got dizzy trying to keep up. If we used NYC as an example of how the pandemic would have been handled nationwide, we would have been worse off than where we are today.

I agree with the universal healthcare viewpoint, but that isn't unique to Trump, so...

The only strong argument on why I would be "embarrassed" to support Trump as a healthcare professional would be the dumbsh*t that he says publicly... but actions speak louder than words. I truly believe he would have been re-elected if he never had his Twitter account lol.

The only strong argument on why I would be "embarrassed" to support Trump as a healthcare professional would be the dumbsh*t that he says publicly... but actions speak louder than words. I truly believe he would have been re-elected if he never had his Twitter account lol.

Isn't speaking to the public like...half the job of the president?

Not that I believe his actions were all that great (although they weren't all terrible).

Isn't speaking to the public like...half the job of the president?

Not that I believe his actions were all that great (although they weren't all terrible).

Yeah, but they are supposed to just parrot what the advisory team is telling them not speak their own opinions, and certainly not on Twitter.

Nothing wrong with Antifa. They are quite docile compared to what they should be. I was expecting them to be doing Inglorious Basterds **** by now.
Nothing wrong with burning and looting? That's just fine? Must have been their upbringing...

Status
Not open for further replies.