Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What was Dina's boost then? Glad I had that impulse to get her elected as well. haha

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What was Dina's boost then? Glad I had that impulse to get her elected as well. haha
She used it one time but didn’t get to use it the second time.
It boosted her ability. In the first context, she got to eat two things for 2x the staying power. (She used it to kill Zenge with a box jellyfish and spider powers to self protect). Her role usage was super creative and I loved it so much (@Dinashadow , you really did beautifully)

zenge only got 1 boost

• Love
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I just realized that this is the first and probably only ever WW game where I’ve been on a wolf vote for every yeet through endgame (granted, 3 of those votes almost everyone joined in…)
You pulled the thread of our most widely village-read wolf, and it was in such a way that we actually wanted to keep you alive that day because we figured Z would get more scrutiny once you died and flipped village. Nicely done :)

Reactions: 2 users
Oh I see, KD took the "Winner Against All Odds" line in my signature too seriously :thinking:
It was a tough start to come back from, but I enjoyed your rapping lol

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It was a tough start to come back from, but I enjoyed your rapping lol
I thought maybe we could recover, I mean we recovered after MJ's rojo in Reverse (which is where that line in my signature came from).

But lupin shooting me was kind of the nail in the coffin :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
How do I do this? Also @supershorty how do I do the tag while changing their name??

@cubbie as far as @BIGGLES and I can tell, you have to post it unaltered for the actual tag to work - but then you can edit and if you click the brackets that toggle BB code (far right side of where you write your post, then you'll see brackets), you can then edit the text.

I'll make a screenshot tutorial, one sec.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
@cubbie as far as @BIGGLES and I can tell, you have to post it unaltered for the actual tag to work - but then you can edit and if you click the brackets that toggle BB code (far right side of where you write your post, then you'll see brackets), you can then edit the text.

You can click on the profile and use user id from the url

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
My tablet won't save any of my crops :mad:
Screenshot (592).png

Screenshot (593).png
Screenshot (594).png