Go (WW) Plus Ultra - My Hero Academia Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is like, so, so little to go on. You're using this to clear?
I’m using my gut feels, the interaction, and the role claim to clear.
I refused to vote her. We’re here now.

Members don't see this ad.

Also no way I'm a wolf if you don't think I would have killed Samac long ago. You can WIFOM that all day if you want but it doesn't change the truth.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m using my gut feels, the interaction, and the role claim to clear.
I refused to vote her. We’re here now.
You still will, and so my only options now are to ISO Cubs and April. I think mechanics and flavor have been grossly misapplied here.

I'm sorry you can't read me
This isn't true, because I caught you out before. Doesn't mean I'm right now. But you've been called out earlier so I'm not the only one.

Can we talk about PMs and items now? I've had neither and I'm wondering how some of you have got to your conclusions.

This isn't true, because I caught you out before. Doesn't mean I'm right now. But you've been called out earlier so I'm not the only one.

Can we talk about PMs and items now? I've had neither and I'm wondering how some of you have got to your conclusions.
I got to my conclusions on mechanics and feels :heckyeah:

DAY 5

my-hero-academia-all-for-one-future-tease-anime-manga-270-1220371-1280x0.jpeg

Who is that, you ask? Darth Vader? Wrong fandom. Bane? Wrong fandom.

WildZoo? Getting warmer.

The heroes-to-be had tried to bring her down yesterday. Their resolve wavered multiple times and there was a lot of screaming.

But. At the final hour, they directed their combined strength at WildZoo. She smiled magnanimously. "Cookies for all. You did it."

Eliminated indefinitely is @WildZoo - All for One, alpha villain. Thanks to his Life Force Quirk, he was very tricky to kill (ESPECIALLY WITH ALL MIGHT AND DEKU OUT OF THE PICTURE!!!)

As the police transported her to prison, DubZ laughed. "This isn't the end."

all-for-one-tartarus.jpeg

IT TOTALLY IS! VILLAGE WINS!!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME, YA BUNCHA NEWBIES!!

5 players
Roster:
2. @samac - Katsuki Bakugo/name TBD, vengeful bomb villager
4. @Crayola227 - Hitoshi Shinso, village redirector
5. @TelemarketingEnigma - Ochaco Uraraka/Uravity, village commuter
11. @Aprilthearab - Tenya Iida/Ingenium, 1x vote escape villager
13. @cubsrule4e - Shota Aizawa/Eraserhead, village blocker

Their Pro Hero Journey Is No More
15. @Chaostrodon - Mirio Togata/Lemillion, village hider
9. @The_Breadmann - Izuku Midoriya/Deku, vanilla villager
6. @genny - Toshinori Yagi/All Might, village alpha hunter
12. @dyachei - Eijiro Kirishima, village protector
3. @Animal Midwife - Shoto Todoroki, village jailer
1. @Dinashadow - Tamaki Amajiki, village JOAT-ish
10. @Lupin21 - Fumikage Tokoyami, 1x vigilante villager

TARTARUS:

8. @Zenge142 - Tomura Shigaraki, villain vanillizer
14. @SportPonies - Himiko Toga, villain copycat
7. @WildZoo - All For One, alpha villain

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
MECHANNNNICCCCCCCSSSSSSS ANNNNNDDDDD GUUUUUTTTTT FEEEEELLLLLLSSSSSS
5800C064-777F-49C7-96C1-C1EE4E1DD2E5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Congrats village!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also omg I’m very glad I made it through the game alive because I was NOT in fact able to protect myself every night

only ever other night

the redirect of dy to me was very convenient

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I would really just appreciate it if you could make a case for your reads on April and Cubs and nowhere in it reference role names and flavor. If Cubs is a wolf, I want to see it. But I need more than role names and flavor. I need to see what they have done on thread.

I've failed to convince you about my reasoning. If you are village and don't want to lose, it's now up to you guys to convince me. I don't think I'm asking too much that it be based on what has happened in thread and not on a claim of a character name. I am willing to listen. Just feels like my questions don't get answered or it becomes about things that can never sway my vote.

• Haha
I would really just appreciate it if you could make a case for your reads on April and Cubs and nowhere in it reference role names and flavor. If Cubs is a wolf, I want to see it. But I need more than role names and flavor. I need to see what they have done on thread.

I've failed to convince you about my reasoning. If you are village and don't want to lose, it's now up to you guys to convince me. I don't think I'm asking too much that it be based on what has happened in thread and not on a claim of a character name. I am willing to listen. Just feels like my questions don't get answered or it becomes about things that can never sway my vote.
We won.
#MechanicsandGutFeels

Reactions: 1 user

Cray the game is over, Dubz is dead, I'm village

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
:biglove:Thanks KD for the game! I loved my role and had a lot of fun with it:biglove:

• Love
  • Care
Good job village!!!! I was sweating in dead chat

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Would it be a bad time to kill Dina?

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Care
I'm just happy KD put my favorite character in the game

311 GIF

• Love
ZENGE FOR GAME MVP

• Haha
  • Sad
OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE PRICK
OH MY GOD
WERE SO DUMB
I think if the other one had gone through (vanillizing), or if sporty had successfully used her ability at any point, you guys would have put the pieces together. But yes when I was alone I got a triple kill and one-time use of each of their abilities. Cubs's blocking did prevent the vanillizing, which wouldn't have mattered anyway since I used it on lupin.

• Care