FAMU PHARMACY C/O 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations everyone :soexcited::claps:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If you have a bachelor's degree already, you do not have to send in your high school transcripts. But, there is a foreign language requirement. If you completed the requirement in high school, THEN you need to send the transcript from your high school even if you do have a bachelor's degree. But if you completed the foreign language in undergrad, you only need the undergrad transcript.

If you have not graduated from your undergraduate program, you do have to send them in.
What Kadee is saying is correct. Also, I have received an email multiple times stating that they haven't received my transcript and I have called the school several times and they said they did receive it and to disregard the email. So it's possible that everything is up to date on your side. I would call the school to see what they need from you.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't received an interview invite either, however my application says " audit complete- pre-req pending" whatever that means. i do know that i am missing ECON.
it does still say that my notarized forms is still incomplete, which I've called multiple times to verify that they have received ( and they said they have). so i don't know!

What Kadee is saying is correct. Also, I have received an email multiple times stating that they haven't received my transcript and I have called the school several times and they said they did receive it and to disregard the email. So it's possible that everything is up to date on your side. I would call the school to see what they need from you.
Same here! I got the email twice BEFORE my interview, smh

I haven't received an interview invite either, however my application says " audit complete- pre-req pending" whatever that means. i do know that i am missing ECON.
it does still say that my notarized forms is still incomplete, which I've called multiple times to verify that they have received ( and they said they have). so i don't know!
Call and find out what are you missing ,call the college of pharmacy and admission office.I spoke with Mrs. Brown last time and she helped me (college of pharmacy).

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the semester will start?

In the acknowledgement form it says that mandatory orientation is from Aug 21-25 so I'm guessing classes would start that Monday after (28th)?

In the acknowledgement form it says that mandatory orientation is from Aug 21-25 so I'm guessing classes would start that Monday after (28th)?
Ok that makes sense.

Good luck with the Fasfa! I did it and Im still confused lol But my best advice to you all is to make sure you apply correctly when it comes to filing as an undergrad or grad student because one would think since its a graduate program that you would file as a grad student but this is not the case, it comes down to how many undergrad credits you have (basically depending if you got a bachelors degree or close to it) is what determines how you file so double check cause I had to change mine 3 times lol which as you can imagine delayed my return and I got flagged so I had to submit paperwork verifying my taxes so Im trying to prevent this from happening to you guys

Does anyone know what we will possibly be doing during orientation week?

Does anyone know what we will possibly be doing during orientation week?
I imagine we'll be desperately trying to stay sane/awake. A week seems pretty lengthy for orientation, I can't think of what we would need to go over on all of those days :arghh:

I imagine we'll be desperately trying to stay sane/awake. A week seems pretty lengthy for orientation, I can't think of what we would need to go over on all of those days :arghh:
Are we required to attend the entire week or are those dates choices that are given and we choose which day best suits out schedule?

Hey guys. On the acknowledgement form, it says they need all undergrad transcripts in by July 1. Does anyone know if that means I need to send everything in again even though I sent them with my application? Or is that only for people that have not finished their pre-reqs?

Are we required to attend the entire week or are those dates choices that are given and we choose which day best suits out schedule?
Unfortunately, we have to go every day that week and the professional dress code is strictly enforced. I wonder how long it's gonna take them to give us info about the deposit and other fees that are involved

I just found out I was accepted into the main campus!

Reactions: 2 users
Unfortunately, we have to go every day that week and the professional dress code is strictly enforced. I wonder how long it's gonna take them to give us info about the deposit and other fees that are involved

If I'm not mistaken I read in another thread that there is no deposit required to hold a seat, but there are fees that have to be paid at orientation.

Has anyone started looking at apartments? I have no idea where to start

Good luck with the Fasfa! I did it and Im still confused lol But my best advice to you all is to make sure you apply correctly when it comes to filing as an undergrad or grad student because one would think since its a graduate program that you would file as a grad student but this is not the case, it comes down to how many undergrad credits you have (basically depending if you got a bachelors degree or close to it) is what determines how you file so double check cause I had to change mine 3 times lol which as you can imagine delayed my return and I got flagged so I had to submit paperwork verifying my taxes so Im trying to prevent this from happening to you guys
I have there are some ok ones that are in the $300-$500 per month range. The really nice apartments are at least $600 and above per month.

I have a few close friends up there so their helping me out. the best way to go is the 600$ and above housing the ones lower I heard the environment is harsh... but to each his own.

Okay, so i am assuming that classes start the 28th of august, and i dont believe that a deposit to hold a seat is required I think its just turning in the form.

I have a few close friends up there so their helping me out. the best way to go is the 600$ and above housing the ones lower I heard the environment is harsh... but to each his own.

Is the 600 for each person living in the apartment or is it 600 total and if I can find a roommate, we split that cost?

Is the 600 for each person living in the apartment or is it 600 total and if I can find a roommate, we split that cost?
Its 600$ before splitting it.

So sorry I keep bothering you! Where do your friends say are good places to check out? I'll be going down to visit tallahassee in 2 weeks to look at apartments in person but for now, I am trying to look online and there are so many to choose from.

So sorry I keep bothering you! Where do your friends say are good places to check out? I'll be going down to visit tallahassee in 2 weeks to look at apartments in person but for now, I am trying to look online and there are so many to choose from.
Seminole grand apartments were nice... I'll ask for more information when i speak to them...

That was from me looking on the outside in, but i will definitely get more accurate information when I speak to my friends...

Hey y'all!!
I had my interview yesterday and got accepted for the main campus! I'm from out of state so I'm starting to look for apartments now. If anyone needs a roommate or knows someone who does please let me know lol

Hey y'all!!
I had my interview yesterday and got accepted for the main campus! I'm from out of state so I'm starting to look for apartments now. If anyone needs a roommate or knows someone who does please let me know lol

I'm also looking for a roommate! I've been waiting on a Facebook group page to let everyone know and to find some others that are looking

I'm also looking for a roommate! I've been waiting on a Facebook group page to let everyone know and to find some others that are looking
Yeah I was looking for a Facebook group too. Maybe I could try to create one lol

For anyone who traveled long distance for your interview, which hotels did you stay in? How far was it from the school? I need recommendations please...

Hey y'all!!
WOW! Congratulations!!!

For anyone who traveled long distance for your interview, which hotels did you stay in? How far was it from the school? I need recommendations please...
I stayed in the Home 2 by Hilton...it was 7 mins away from the school

I stayed at Spring Hill suite it was pretty good. There was also free breakfast from 6:30-9:30am. It was about 10 mins away from campus

I just signed a lease @ West 10 Apartments they're kinda luxury but all utilities are included it's $699/mo for a 2 bed/2 bath. The more rooms the cheaper. But rent is per bed space not per unit & im looking for someone for the second bedroom
:clap: Meeeeeee

Maybe I'm just confused lol. I haven't been on Facebook until recently either

It says it is a closed group. Is there anyway to make it public? I tried to join.
It's public but everyone can't be a member, once you're a member you can add other members though. I just wanted to avoid having random ppl from all over Facebook trying to join lol you're in!