FAMU PHARMACY C/O 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When I checked the tab right after I was accepted, there was a link for the offer (the same as the one in the email) and then there was an option to accept or decline the offer

Hmm. I have not actually been accepted yet (that I know of). I have no emails from them at all. Not sure what to make of it. Do you know if you had a tab that said ''Admission Decision'' before you were actually accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have a tab on their application that days ''Admission Decision''? I just checked my app and this new tab appeared. When I click on it, it says ''Admission Offer''. The only thing on the page is a link that says ''Print Letter''. When I click on that, it's completely blank.
This sounds like they have not made a decision yet and since you haven't gotten an email from them, you probably won't see anything until you do. I would call them and see where they are with the process.

I know this is totally unrelated to this and I don't want to cause any panic/problems in this thread, but the Dean of Pharmacy just got terminated Monday and a friend of mine who's a P2 student at FAMU just confirmed this. :scared:
I'm hoping that this doesn't affect any of us coming in this fall....
Three FAMU deans dismissed

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone found a apartment to stay in? and if so where and when are you leaving?

Hey guys, I just got into the program class of 2022! I don't know much about the cost as a grad and I was offered a low loan. I was wondering if anyone that applied as a Grad could let me know what the cost of first semester was for them?

Hey guys, I just got into the program class of 2022! I don't know much about the cost as a grad and I was offered a low loan. I was wondering if anyone that applied as a Grad could let me know what the cost of first semester was for them?

Others may disagree - the first semester - take out the max and save as much as you can - then adjust it based on what YOU need to live off of..

Personally, I opted to drive 7 hours away for school versus 45 minutes for FAMU - Crestview campus..

I wanted a 3 year program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I took out loans for undergard so I'm really trying to pay cash the first two semesters. If i can get a cost of what someone paid that first semester it will let me know if I saved enough.

Thank you. I took out loans for undergard so I'm really trying to pay cash the first two semesters. If i can get a cost of what someone paid that first semester it will let me know if I saved enough.

Hey first off congrats on your acceptance and secondly, I'm a 3rd year student (main campus) and I would recommend to not take out the loans if you can, however that being said use the loans if you are really tight on money cause you always want to have money in your account for backup situations. The first 2 years, each semester is like $3300 for tuition and books are close to nothing because most are PDF format and upperclassmen lookout. The only book you need to purchase is microbiology for Dr. Lewis (which I would recommend to buy from upperclassmen). Then when the 3rd year starts the tuition kicks up to about $5000 per semester. So I go back to my point try and make your money that you have in your account last over the 4 years for emergency situations, because you can always use whatever you have leftover and pay it straight towards the loans that you lookout, at the end of the program.