FAMU PHARMACY C/O 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was also interviewed by 2 people

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I just had my interview this morning! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be lol but I'm so ready to hear back now. The interviewer said to keep watching our emails because they would start sending decision emails in about 2 weeks!

Reactions: 6 users
Hello everyone. I have an interview next Wednesday. I wish everyone the best!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know about the dress code for FAMU? When I went for my interview, everyone was dressed very nice. Is it business casual everyday?

Does anyone know about the dress code for FAMU? When I went for my interview, everyone was dressed very nice. Is it business casual everyday?
I would assume so. Just treat it as a job interview. I asked someone recently if prospects wore the school colors underneath their black suits. I was told it wouldn't hurt to wear. Would love to see what the others say.

I would assume so. Just treat it as a job interview. I asked someone recently if prospects wore the school colors underneath their black suits. I was told it wouldn't hurt to wear. Would love to see what the others say.

Oh, yeah, I already had my interview last week. I'm saying that as I was walking around, all of the students were in professional attire. Do you think this was for an exam/lab that day? Or is professional attire required for all students all of the time?

Oh, yeah, I already had my interview last week. I'm saying that as I was walking around, all of the students were in professional attire. Do you think this was for an exam/lab that day? Or is professional attire required for all students all of the time?
Ohhhhhhh I'm not sure!!!!

It is definitely business attire every day...

Reactions: 1 user
yea its business attire every day even on lab days, only difference is you have to wear a lab coat during the lab

It's detailed in the student handbook on their website, it's pretty lengthy but just about everything regarding the program is in the handbook.

I got accepted to the main campus for fall 2017 !!!! I'm so happy :soexcited::clap::highfive::biglove:

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to main campus as well!! I'm so excited!!!!! :soexcited::clap::highfive::happy:

Reactions: 5 users
Good morning everyone! I was also accepted!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Congrats everyone!!:soexcited:

For those who have been accepted, is this your first time applying to FAMU COPPS?

Congrats everyone!!:soexcited:

For those who have been accepted, is this your first time applying to FAMU COPPS?

This was my first time applying. How about you?

Does anyone know where we can locate our student number to fill out the acknowledgement form?

Does anyone know where we can locate our student number to fill out the acknowledgement form?

When I looked at the form, there wasn't an asterisk by that entry so I assumed it wasn't a required field. Have you tried sending it in without the ID number? I have one more interview so I'm waiting to send mine in.

If it is still requiring you to enter in a number, I would check the application page where you applied and set up the interview date and see if there is a number in your profile.

I got accepted to the main campus for fall 2017 !!!! I'm so happy :soexcited::clap::highfive::biglove:
Congratulations!! They let you know fairly quickly after your interview. That's awesome!

Reactions: 2 users
I just got accepted to the Crestview campus as well! Congratulations everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Hello guys, I was wondering what famus policy on re-taken classes are? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Do any of you that received an acceptance letter live in Tallahassee?

Last edited:
Oh I am sad, I didn't hear anything back☹️
Check if your undergrad application is incomplete ,because mine is incomplete I'm missing my transcripts from high school ,that's why I haven't heard anything from them

Check if your undergrad application is incomplete ,because mine is incomplete I'm missing my transcripts from high school ,that's why I haven't heard anything from them
If you have bachelors you still have to send in your high school transcripts ? Where did you find out about your undergrad app

If you have bachelors you still have to send in your high school transcripts ? Where did you find out about your undergrad app
OK go to famuirattler.edu page and check what is the status of your undergrad application,if it's shows as incomplete check the to do list.

I graduated from high school in 2002, I really wouldn't know where to start for that transcript. Do we really have to submit it, even if this is a graduate program, I thought my undergrad degree would suffice.

I graduated from high school in 2002, I really wouldn't know where to start for that transcript. Do we really have to submit it, even if this is a graduate program, I thought my undergrad degree would suffice.

I didn't think we had to but I'm going to call today to find out

If you have a bachelor's degree already, you do not have to send in your high school transcripts. But, there is a foreign language requirement. If you completed the requirement in high school, THEN you need to send the transcript from your high school even if you do have a bachelor's degree. But if you completed the foreign language in undergrad, you only need the undergrad transcript.

If you have not graduated from your undergraduate program, you do have to send them in.

Reactions: 2 users
Did they send an email or was it a letter by mail.
I think you only send it if you haven't completed your foreign language in college, that's the only reason I submitted mine. And those transcripts only go to undergrad admission

Reactions: 1 users
Check what are you missing, just make sure that your undergrad application is OK ,everybody knows how they are.I think they will tell you check the to do list ,if it says that you are missing, that something you should do it.

I think you only send it if you haven't completed your foreign language in college, that's the only reason I submitted mine. And those transcripts only go to undergrad admission
Yeah to the 444 gamble address ,just check not all the applications will say the same thing