Eshta 3al 3arab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi everybody
Im egyptian and plannin 2 take NBDE part one next summer 2007....
I need to contact any one who took the NBDE from Egypt
and I need dental decks,,,,so if anyone could sell them 4 me that would be great,,, who ever got useful infromation abt NBDE part one plz email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
foxydentist said:
hi everybody
Im egyptian and plannin 2 take NBDE part one next summer 2007....
I need to contact any one who took the NBDE from Egypt
and I need dental decks,,,,so if anyone could sell them 4 me that would be great,,, who ever got useful infromation abt NBDE part one plz email me at [email protected]
You will find so many people selling the dental decks on the international dental threads and on the sales and advertisement threads.

Good Luck!

salamo 3alaikom guys,

anyone else abhorred about what's going in Lebanon and Gaza right now?

Hoooba said:
salamo 3alaikom guys,

anyone else abhorred about what's going in Lebanon and Gaza right now?

Yes I am abhored by the fact that there are still so many terrorists living there...

abrukson said:
Yes I am abhored by the fact that there are still so many terrorists living there...
And I am abhored by ur ignorance. Get out of the box every once in a while, it helps a lot.

Where is everybody these day? this thread has been so quiet recently.
I've been checking this thread over and over again and everybody seems to be silent.

Facts:
1. Isrealie forces have killed several egyptian policeman at the border during the past few years. This incident was repeated every now and then and every time they claimed it was unintentional. No war started because of that.

2.One third of people killed in lebanon in the current war are children under the age of twelve!!

Members don't see this ad :)
futurdentist said:
Where is everybody these day? this thread has been so quiet recently.
I've been checking this thread over and over again and everybody seems to be silent.

Facts:
1. Isrealie forces have killed several egyptian policeman at the border during the past few years. This incident was repeated every now and then and every time they claimed it was unintentional. No war started because of that.

2.One third of people killed in lebanon in the current war are children under the age of twelve!!

Over 1000 Lebanese civilians killed..............and counting

El Salam 3alekom
Im also Egyption,new at this post..
Im a graduate of 3in Shams univ currentlly studyind for USMLE 2ck
2na mabsoot 2awi 3alashan la2it forum lel3arab & i wish u all the best of luck..
3la fekra film yakobian building we7esh fe3lan..mafihoosh 7agah 7elwa men 2eli fi masr..

well i didnt have time to read all the posts here but a7lllaa ta7eehhaa wa salllam to all the arabs from a monadel falasteennyy from nyc lol

ahlan bekom ya gama3a. nawarto el forum

not only the egyption can understand u sir
goodluck in your exams

hi im palestaian too i live in syria i am a md student
have a nice day
mimica

ALSALAMU ALIKUM
TA7YA MASR EZAYAK YA HOOOOOBA ENTA WE MOHAMED ,AMR & ALL PEOPLE IN THAT TOPIC
AHMED FROM ZAGAZIG LAST YEAR WAT5ARAG ISA
[email protected]
[email protected]
IF ANYBODY HERE WANT ANY HELP I WILL B GLAD TO HELP HIM GOOD LUCK
SABA7OOO YA BASHA

ahlan bekom ya gama3a. nawarto el forum

EL FORUM MENAWAR BEKOOOOOO I THINK THIS IS MY 4TH POST I AM SO HAPPY AS I FOUND MANY EGYPTIANS HERE
SugarwareZ-005.gif
LOL NIC EMO.:D

salam guys,

i'm glad to see this thread is still going. I haven't checked this thread in ages. It's great to see all the new people who've been able to find this place. hope everything is going well for you guys. fe re3ayet allah ya gama3a,

ezaiak ya hooba
nice idea to gather all arabs
akhok Mohammed Saad Emtiaz Mansoura
Have a nice day

hello everybody,

I'm 6 year medical in mansoura, I want to know about good reference text books in surgery and ob/gyn, I mean things like harrison's and nelson's are for internal medicine and pediatrics

thank you :)

bump .
this thread must remain aALIIIIIIIIIIVE :D

Question for anyone living in Jordan or Syria: Does your school let foreign- trained dental students do dental electives in your school?

Can i, as an Egyptian, do some of my electives in Syria or Jordan? :)

bump .
this thread must remain aALIIIIIIIIIIVE :D

That's the thread I was looking for !!

There is a dental assistant job available in the city of san diego,CA .If anybody is interested , please pm me ASAP.

Thanks!

ed3ooly ya shabab, my CK exam is in a cpl of weeks..rabbena yestor

Insha'Allah u'll score the highest mark fe tareekh el-Step 2 :)

You've been studying for a long..LOONG time, I'm already doubting my 5-months timeline for the exam...

Good Luck man and isA te3mil haayel haayel haaayel...let us know how it goes ;)

Hi,
zaman, there was only 1 thread for arabs wich is this one. Now there is another for egyptian, jordanians, syrian..etc.
Is it me or are we kind of giving up to the idea of separation. Do we really need to be divided based on nationality? :confused:
I hope we are at least united on this thread!

Hi,
zaman, there was only 1 thread for arabs wich is this one. Now there is another for egyptian, jordanians, syrian..etc.
Is it me or are we kind of giving up to the idea of separation. Do we really need to be divided based on nationality? :confused:
I hope we are at least united on this thread!

I didn't notice the other threads- they seem like threads asking specific questions, i suppose.
This is the place to hang out :cool:

hey allll
ta7ya gomhoreyet masr el3arabeya
i am a student in ma second year med schoool cairo
a7la ta7eya le masr

hey allll
ta7ya gomhoreyet masr el3arabeya
i am a student in ma second year med schoool cairo
a7la ta7eya le masr

Eshta ya captain Mego. Shed 7elak ya man fel kolia. Just wanted to keep this thread alive. Where did all the arabs go :rolleyes:

ahlan bil kol. ana fi GA, PGY 3, asli min lebnan.
yalla norkous ya nas.

Biochemistry Junior
University of Miami
Applying this summer, insha' Allah
This is my first post in SDN
Good luck to all of you, guys, and girls...! :)

Alslamo alykom,please sir can you help me?
I want a Biochemistry MCQ exam for dental student please.I searched on the internet but I didn't find something suitable,can you do me a favour sir?

Hey guys,

My name is Ahmad and i'm a 25 year old dentist from Cairo, Egypt. I'm coming to Indiana this August for part I of the NBDE exam and I was hoping to get to make new friends especially since it will be my first time ever in the US and I'd hate to spend all my time alone.

Anyone in Indiana or Chicago!?

Salam..... :)

Alslaam 3leekm,
Im Mohammed, Medical intern in Saudia.
new user and hard to read all these pages, I hope this site, and the people here will help me in understanding how can I get in a surgery residency programe in Canada or the US.

Alslaam 3leekm,
new user and hard to read all these pages, I hope this site, and the people here will help me in understanding how can I get in a surgery residency programe in Canada or the US.

Awalukum Salam :)

Mashallah. Congrats on coming this far :clap: You'll find loads of information for sure.

From what I've heard, the taxes in Canada are pretty high so the USA might seem like a better option- your discernment is of course advised :)

Focus on the USMLEs- I'm sure you've heard about it. It is mandatory. Did some digging of posts for you and I hope what follows proves to be useful.

Here's a place to start: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=248031

And a few enlightening boards..
1. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=85
2. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27

All the best. :luck:

Masalama
Maya

Ramadan Kareem! :)

Mabrook 3alaik elshahar! :)

-Maya // مايا

Thanks for the help Maya, sorry for the late replay I've been busy away from the internet,
Mabroook 3leeek alshahar :)

Thanks for the help Maya, sorry for the late replay I've been busy away from the internet,
Mabroook 3leeek alshahar :)

3afwan! :)

Oh and don't worry about the delay. :)

3aleena o 3aleekom.

- Maya

Alslaam 3leekm,

hey Mohammed...
almost al canadian provinces require applicants for canadian residencies to be either Canadian citizens or holding a Canadian PR..

surgery residencies are competitive overthere.. but u still could make it (exclude Ontario and Alberta..they are very highly competitive)..

and u need to pass the MCCEE exam first..

i dunno anything about the states..

hope that info helped..

i dunno anything about the states..

There is of course, the mandatory passing of the USMLE (Steps 1, 2CK, CS) well enough. General surgery isn't that competitive in the States as compared to Derm, Radio, Ortho, Plastics, etc.

I personally feel that the stigma of being a IMG is overrated. While passing the USMLE puts you on-par with the American students, you would want to get a high-enough score to stick out of the crowd.

I seriously don't think its unachievable! :)

-Maya

There is of course, the mandatory passing of the USMLE (Steps 1, 2CK, CS) well enough. General surgery isn't that competitive in the States as compared to Derm, Radio, Ortho, Plastics, etc.

I personally feel that the stigma of being a IMG is overrated. While passing the USMLE puts you on-par with the American students, you would want to get a high-enough score to stick out of the crowd.

I seriously don't think its unachievable! :)

-Maya

You are right.. IMGs tend to think that getting a residency in the US is their nemesis..

I personally gave up the idea of going for the USMLE because of step 1..

but then...it's worth mentioning other obstacles.. it's not just getting a great score and beat the average american score.. there's also the visa issue which doesn't seem to be getting any better especially for arabs..