Eshta 3al 3arab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Members don't see this ad.

salamo alycom ya gama3a ...

mabsoot in fih forum lel 3arab...
ana kharig teb 3in shams...3ayesh fi NY.. wi ba3mel el usmle.. atmana al7ak el match el sanadi... ... inshaAllah koloh yekon bekhir ya shabab

yalla salamo alycom

Members don't see this ad :)
asalam 3lykom
ana 7ases an feh 7ad haysa3dny hena

ana lesah m7"las 6 teb gam3t elmansourah

3ayz 7ad yfhmney eh nezam al zamalh el bretaniah w alm3adlh al amrekiah

ana 7abeb ashta3"al gera7et 3zam

yareet tesa3dony

So your nickname is Eyesurgeon, your status is Pre-Optometry and you're looking for Orthopaedic residency in either UK or USA...You sound like you have no idea about what you want.

Anyway, briefly, I can tell you only about USA. You need first to pass 3 tests; USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CS and Step 2 CK. Then, you need to apply for Orthopaedic residency. Keep in mind though that Orthoapedic is very competitive in the states, ie slim chances.

Merhaba,

Alsalamo 3likom, ana said kitir 3shan shifet 3arab hena. Ana sori, sana tanieh teb. bedi at3raf 3la refqat 3rb hon. arjo an taqbloni.

Shokra

hey ya 3arab.. i see a lot of people are form mansoura uni. i went there for first year med. but now im graduated. class of 2007. so im feeling kinda old already. so is anyone taking there USMLE'S now. i finsihed CS EXAM and going to take my CK in april. lets keep this productive :)

Old is gold..
but just don't turn into a fossil :p

Mabrook on successfully completing the CS exam. :)

hey ya 3arab.. i see a lot of people are form mansoura uni. i went there for first year med. but now im graduated. class of 2007. so im feeling kinda old already. so is anyone taking there USMLE'S now. i finsihed CS EXAM and going to take my CK in april. lets keep this productive :)

here is JORDAN....:)
i am from jordan...i am a 5th year student of dentistry...
i passed the NBDE 1 recently ....
kteeeer mabsou6 ene shoft kteeer 3arab hon...
yala inshalah 3a 6ool ya rb:)

thanks mayoush... great words of encouragment ;) well just finished ck and taking step 1 in august. anyone doing the same? step1takers??

Mar7aba fellow arabs! I'm from Jordan, but originally Palestinian. It's nice to see so many different arab nationalities here at the same place. Just wanted to wish everyone good luck. By the way, i'll be a first year pre- medical student next year in Cornell qatar,inshaallah, Lissa mtawleen...
Thanks Hooba, it was a great idea to start this thread!

Saba7 el ful ya Gama3a...

eh nzam el website dah ya dakatra!!! 3ayzeen nezabat ba2a
im planning to take the exam this summerrr

holla and sign ur name and where you're from

Dr. Sherief, Egypt!!!!

whats fitnah mean? backbiting? god forbid anyone have an opinion about anything anywhere anyplace, lets leave it to the sheiks =/.

Fitnah means 'test' in standard arabic, but it's used with a negative connotation... i.e. he's a fitnah=he's a test for the girls (very attractive) but that's just one example

Salam everyone!! I haven't read through everything yet but the arabenglish writing makes me smile =]

ako a7ad minil iraq?

Members don't see this ad :)
So your nickname is Eyesurgeon, your status is Pre-Optometry and you're looking for Orthopaedic residency in either UK or USA...You sound like you have no idea about what you want.
:laugh::laugh:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKMJB7Fzt_0[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone else obsessed with this guy's music?... I definitely watched his omar wa salma preview like 5 times the night before my orgo final..... haha

Last edited:
syria here... sending my greetings and love to my fellow a-rabs :cool:

[YOUTUBE]jKMJB7Fzt_0[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone else obsessed with this guy's music?... I definitely watched his omar wa salma preview like 5 times the night before my orgo final..... haha

i dont know, i heard the movie is pretty good...

eventho i don't like the guy..

Assalamo alykom dear arab doctors.It will be nice that if you join us in that forum for all arab dentists.We can exchange our experiences and to do our best to benifit from each other.To increase our knowledge we have different lectures in different branches of dentistry plus other variety of topics of general culture and knowledge.

www.asnanweb.com

Ezayokom ya gama3a, el nas kolaha ekhtafet fen. Is anybody waiting to hear match results? rabena yewafak el kol, let's keep this thread active.

Salamu 3alaikum,
begad el nas kolaha fein? I think most of the people who kept this thread alive graduated already -.- but it's time to start it up again =]. Where's the next batch of arab med students?? New Kasr-el-aini student here.

ahlan bel masreyeen wel 3arab 3ala SDN. ana dakhla emta7an el MCAT feh akher el shahr isA. any advice or tips?? zehe2t men el mozakra..rabna yesahelha!! sama3t delw2ty bey7oto molecular genetics aktar men el organic chemistry fel bio section. is this true? and did anyone take the exam recently, did u find any new patterns fel material el beyes2alo 3aleh?? thanks a lot, weh good luck to everyone!! rabna yewafa2na insh'Allah...:eek:

ahlan bel masreyeen wel 3arab 3ala SDN. ana dakhla emta7an el MCAT feh akher el shahr isA. any advice or tips?? zehe2t men el mozakra..rabna yesahelha!! sama3t delw2ty bey7oto molecular genetics aktar men el organic chemistry fel bio section. is this true? and did anyone take the exam recently, did u find any new patterns fel material el beyes2alo 3aleh?? thanks a lot, weh good luck to everyone!! rabna yewafa2na insh'Allah...:eek:

How did the MCAT go?
Ya rab ykun 5eir
I am planning to take it in 9 months insha Allah

Hello peeps!
Pharmacist here, ay 7ad tany saydaly?? :D 7alawa 3al nas de kollaha! yalla ba2a, 3ayzeen aktar!!!
obviously ana masry :p doing my Canadian boards, rabena yostr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marhaba shabab>>:)
ana Anas ana talb snh 4 fe Syria
habeb ekle as7ab 9lab 9b (because I'm really lost in the sea of medicine and I need directions to make it to the beach)
e3ne e.g: Plz tell me what is the best surgery text book?
wshkrn>>:thumbup:

GOD! Why is it dead in here?! :(

Hey Guys,

I'm a premed here.. obv. Masreya :D ya gam3a el thread beymoot hena w shakl mafeesh premed masreyeen 3la SDN wala eh?! :D I need a study partner here guys ... ay banyadam studying for the MCAT and struggling like i am YALLAAA come and join the party :smuggrin:

Just wanted to say hi/Salam to everyone:

-Palestinian/Lebanese who was raised in Kuwait
-Wife is from Morocco
-U.S. citizen
-Family Medicine physician in the U.S. (planning on doing a second residency in Pathology)

Love my "old country" from the Gulf to the Atlantic.:)

Mara7eb YA 3rab :D

Iam here Syrian , Born and raised in the UAE . applying to Cornell Qatar for undergraduate. So 7aleyan iam still Tawjeehi :p
Still long way to go , b3ref eno becoming a doctor in a US medical college is quite a stressfull and LONG LONG journey.
Anyway gd luck all whether you are undergrad/Med students/doing residencies .