Eshta 3al 3arab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hoooba

Masrawy 100 100
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ay wa7ed fahem ana ba2ol eh a3mel reply. 3awez ashoof el nasr el masreya 3al forum. ana fe talet sanah undergraduate at South Dakota State University (long story). ha2adem 3ala kaza medical school fel seef dah en shaa allah. and you?

Egyptawy by the way

Members don't see this ad.

Hoooba said:
Ay wa7ed fahem ana ba2ol eh a3mel reply. 3awez ashoof el nasr el masreya 3al forum. ana fe talet sanah undergraduate at South Dakota State University (long story). ha2adem 3ala kaza medical school fel seef dah en shaa allah. wenta ?

Egyptawy by the way

lol, are you male or female? ;p

[email protected]

la2 ana male. bas el nick beta3y daymen beygeeb el so2al dah.

Hoooba = Ihab

Is Sher male or female ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hoooba said:
Ay wa7ed fahem ana ba2ol eh a3mel reply. 3awez ashoof el nasr el masreya 3al forum. ana fe talet sanah undergraduate at South Dakota State University (long story). ha2adem 3ala kaza medical school fel seef dah en shaa allah. and you?

Egyptawy by the way

anta faye we raya. El masryeen hawalak bas inta isal

Markus1 said:
anta faye we raya. El masryeen hawalak bas inta isal

Ana fe South Dakota ya man

Biochemistry Junior
University of Miami
Applying this summer, insha' Allah
This is my first post in SDN
Good luck to all of you, guys, and girls...! :)

Shobra said:
Biochemistry Junior
University of Miami
Applying this summer, insha' Allah
This is my first post in SDN
Good luck to all of you, guys, and girls...! :)
Oh I visited Miami like 20 times. It's my favorite city. My bro and sister both live there. And my bro teaches law at UM.

Fascia Lata said:
Ezayyak ya m3allem, ana M7ammad fe sana satta teb eskenderya. Masrawy 3ala tool

Eh akhbar el teb fel Alex ya m7ammad?

Fascia Lata said:
Oh I visited Miami like 20 times. It's my favorite city. My bro and sister both live there. And my bro teaches law at UM.

Yeah! Miami is a lovely city. It just gets too hot in the summer + the hurricane season. But nothing beats being able to spend most of the year wearing short sleeves...! :cool: I wonder how South Dakota is like right now? :D

Good luck with UAlex. Extraño Egipto mucho.

Ahlan....ana fee Vancouver, Canada. falasteenee bas kollo wa7ad tab3an! good luck lal kol :)

Members don't see this ad :)
anahas99 said:
Ahlan....ana fee Vancouver, Canada. falasteenee bas kollo wa7ad tab3an! good luck lal kol :)

Welcome anahas99 :thumbup: ! So are you also a dreaded premed like us, or you are a medical student?

Ahlan bekom ya gama3a. beltawfeek en shaa allah

Yaaaaa marhaba ya shabaab! Just thought I'd holler at my fellow Masriyeen :)

Hoooba said:

Egyptawy by the way
la'a shatra ya bint,
anaa fahimtik awi, anyway that was nice try
by the way anaa mush masri, bas masriyiin habaybi (i live in columbus, ohio)

akh somali

Fascia Lata said:
Hooba is a guy
oops my bad hooba,
i wasnt sure the name. well, ma3aleesh ya hooba

Fascia Lata said:
Hooba is a guy

LOL. Thanks for the clarification ya Fascia Lata

Hoooba = Ihab

Hey brothers and sisters,

Ana Felestenee 3ayesh fe PEI canada, I am now in my 2nd year veterinary medicine here.

how are things back home in the middle east and how is the things in USA for you guys too

Regards

Eh ya gama3a sakteen kedah leh. El kol mestany el MCAT wala a ?

I just noticed, it actually rhymes :D

god its hard to reading arabic like this =p, i can barely read it as it is :D.
im a premed too applying this fall in oklahoma. im studying for mcat instead of going to syria what a lame summer.

what does that mean he's not arab? Than what the hell is he? Maybe hes trying to say hes not muslim arab but a christian arab, or maybe hes saying hes african. I guess being "arab" just aint cool anymore.

Abe said:
what does that mean he's not arab? Than what the hell is he? Maybe hes trying to say hes not muslim arab but a christian arab, or maybe hes saying hes african. I guess being "arab" just aint cool anymore.
Hey guys why do you even want to waste time on some stupididity of some one who has even a non arabic first name... so many ppl want to kiss asses for Americans there to prove they are cool... so I guess we can talk about things that are better in here.

I do not think we as arab really want some one like him any way to be part of us ..if god saw that arab are not good enough he would not have sent all his prophits from that area...!!! not even single one from out side..

we do not really need to prove any thing to any one ... we know and we are proud of who we are and that is enough for us.

ahlan bel shabab :luck:

ana 4th ( 5th in a month , maybe :) ) year medical , mansoura university egypt,

bel nesba le ekhwanna elli fe america , mesh momken tesa3doona fe el 7osool 3ala INT MED and PED books from america, ya3ni I send the money , u buy the book and then send it back to me, this would be very nice from you :luck: , we 7atta law 3andokom old books momken neshtreha menkom be as3ar mokhafada :smuggrin:

ana sa2alt 3ala el best books we 2alo ly :

Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics
Harriet Lane handbook
Harrison's
Cecil's

ha fe 7ad mosta3ed ye help abnaa2 watanoh :) ?

aw even yeb3at el kotob 3ala el net law momken

Dr_Amr said:
aw even yeb3at el kotob 3ala el net law momken
kind of strange!!!

all the books are available and u can order them online via amazon. they occasionally have used books too. why don't u check them out.

if u come over to alexandria, they sell photcopied editions of the books u mentioned, donno about mansoura.

Yes, you can get them online easier, for sure...! You only need to have a credit card.

Abe said:
again to remind you this is not for that kind of discussion. this forum designed for grown up peeps. who are willing to learn from each other. please stop the fitnah. i would say you are not cool.
peace

whats fitnah mean? backbiting? god forbid anyone have an opinion about anything anywhere anyplace, lets leave it to the sheiks =/.

Dr_Amr said:
ahlan bel shabab :luck:

ana 4th ( 5th in a month , maybe :) ) year medical , mansoura university egypt,

bel nesba le ekhwanna elli fe america , mesh momken tesa3doona fe el 7osool 3ala INT MED and PED books from america, ya3ni I send the money , u buy the book and then send it back to me, this would be very nice from you :luck: , we 7atta law 3andokom old books momken neshtreha menkom be as3ar mokhafada :smuggrin:

ana sa2alt 3ala el best books we 2alo ly :

Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics
Harriet Lane handbook
Harrison's
Cecil's

ha fe 7ad mosta3ed ye help abnaa2 watanoh :) ?

Ahlan bek ya Dr. Amr. Ana men el mansoura bas ba2aly 7 years fe South Dakota fel USA. Azon enak momken tela2y el kotob dey arkhas 3andoko zay ma Fascia Lata 2al. Law eshteret el kotob dey hena 7ata used hatedfa3 3al el 2a2al $300-400 (just a guess). Good luck ya man

aiwa ana la2eithom hena fel mansoura fe maktaba bass el copying very bad wel font very small and no images , ya reit law 7add ye3raf maktaba 3andaha nosa7' nedefa ye2olly feen

Dr_Amr said:
aiwa ana la2eithom hena fel mansoura fe maktaba bass el copying very bad wel font very small and no images , ya reit law 7add ye3raf maktaba 3andaha nosa7' nedefa ye2olly feen

In all branches of Dar Al-Ahram Lel Nashr Wal Tawzee3. But the prices are very expensive (comprable to prices in the US at Amazon).

I just bought Kumar and Clark (a British text) and it was 600 pounds, while the photocopied edition was only 80 pounds. But the colors and the presentation were worth the price. Good luck.

Drlander76 said:
again to remind you this is not for that kind of discussion. this forum designed for grown up peeps. who are willing to learn from each other. please stop the fitnah. i would say you are not cool.
peace

I would say he IS cool !!!

What Fitnah are u talking about? are we the ones who are firing up Fitnah??
This forum is for people who agree to talk to each other in whatever subject they may find interesting, and for those who don't like to participate, it is their own business.

Thanks

Dr_Amr said:

By the way, the font size is the same no matter the text is original or photocopied. What is different is the paper & image quality, as the colors are not very illustrative in case of photocopies. I'll tell you something that will help you in your final year, try to get the original editions of the smaller (review) texts, such as Surgical Recall, Baby Kumar & Clark, Oxford Handbook Series, Making sense of ECG, Mcleod Clinical Examination, Browse Symptoms and Signs of Surgical Diseases. Those are the books that you will frequently use and probably read end-to-end, and having the photocopies editions of these titles can be sometimes frustrating. Regarding the bigger, really huge texts such as Sabiston, Harrison, Nelson Pediatrics...etc, I believe photocopied editions suffice, as you will hardly use them (only if there is something unclear, something u shouldn't face frequently if u use the previous review books) besides they are really (I mean really) expensive...Trust me.

Good Luck

Mohamed

About andrew basha well....I thought it was :thumbdown: he made it seem that Arabs are bad people. oh well, i see/hear (certainly you too) that kind of stuff from arabs and nonarabs so nothing really special about this case :sleep:

that car in your thumbnail is a corrado? Ive never heard of em looks damn sweet, i thought it was a Volkswagon

I can't believe the %&# I've read on this site. Check out these two articles. You'll be amazed at the lies

History of Palestine

I was even more disgusted with this article. Check out this quote

"The Islam religion started with Mohammad in the 7th century, in Saudi Arabia of today. Mohammad included in Islam the idea of jihad (holy war) to spread Islam by the use of force.

Arab-Israeli Conflict: Role of religion

Rabena 3al zalem

Abe said:
that car in your thumbnail is a corrado? Ive never heard of em looks damn sweet, i thought it was a Volkswagon

hamdulilalah ya man, good things come in small quantities :laugh: they are cheap too, you just need to be mechanically inclined to keep with maintenance

yea , this is pretty usefull information, thank you so much , do u have an idea where is Dar Al-Ahram Lel Nashr Wal Tawzee3 ? because I live in Mansoura and I don't go to cairo that much, by the way thank you so much for those books you named , I believe that will be very usefull

cheers

:luck:

Mashallah, fee Arab ikteer honay.... wa'alhamdullilah, we need them. =)

Eh ya gama3a ento ro7to feen ?

Hi guys, I'm a bit busy preparing for the final exams :( . wish me luck :scared:

Fascia Lata said:
Hi guys, I'm a bit busy preparing for the final exams :( . wish me luck :scared:

Good luck ya mo7amad. I know how bad the last couple of years are. Beltawfeek en shaa allah ya man.