Class of 2026... Let's do this!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1104070

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else having trouble with just sitting back and waiting? I only applied to 2 schools (Davis and Dublin) and I know that I will not hear anything from Davis until November and Dublin in December at the earliest. However, it is driving me crazy!!!!!!!! I just want to know what country I will be living in next year and if I am going to be a vet or not.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone else having trouble with just sitting back and waiting? I only applied to 2 schools (Davis and Dublin) and I know that I will not hear anything from Davis until November and Dublin in December at the earliest. However, it is driving me crazy!!!!!!!! I just want to know what country I will be living in next year and if I am going to be a vet or not.
I know it's difficult and it can consume you if you let it. Try to absorb yourself with Halloween and the other holidays to come in the mean time. Seriously. It'll help take your mind off it just a little bit and try to enjoy other things in the mean time. Things you love to do as hobbies. I hard core miss alot of my hobbies and can't wait to be graduated with an adult job. Just go out on the lake in a kayak by myself on my days off and just sit and not have the pressure to learn/study 24/7. Or reading for pleasure again without the nag of reading to learn because I have to, but instead because I can. Or bingeing all 13+ seasons of a new show over the weekend because I can and not have to stop to study. Enjoy your time with family. Whatever it is you love spend that time now because it gets really easy not to do those things once you're in. :)

Reactions: 2 users