Mississippi State CVM Class of 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m really hoping they call on Monday because I don’t think I can wait anymore. None of the schools I applied to have said anything so Mississippi would be the first.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I know they would never reveal this to us, but I’m dying to know how they rank each candidate to offer admission. Also, I wonder if Msstate is one of the schools that does not reject candidates post-interview, but just places everyone on a waitlist.
Hey they do reject people after interviews not everyone gets on the waitlist!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am both filled with anxiety and happiness that it is almost over, but dreading the possibility that I will not receive that call.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Good luck to everyone this week. I just hope we hear tomorrow.

Reactions: 7 users
Alright everyone! Today starts the week! No matter the outcome we will all become doctors! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
I just got a call! SC contract seat acceptance!!!!!

Reactions: 12 users
OOS acceptance! This is my 3rd cycle applying to Mississippi State 5th time overall! My second offer this year. I’m super excited about this! Good luck to everyone, I’m rooting for yall!!! 🍀

Reactions: 9 users
Y’all I am going to be refreshing this page every three minutes for the rest of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
WV contract acceptance!!!

Here’s to hoping they send out more OOS acceptances

Does anyone know if you get the acceptance email the same day as the phone call?

Hey guys for those who are still waiting for a call I just wanted to let you know that the admissions office just had their fire alarm set off so they aren’t in the building at the moment so calls have stopped while they are figuring that stuff out. Good luck! I highly doubt I got in as an SC applicant but I hope it works out for everyone else!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys for those who are still waiting for a call I just wanted to let you know that the admissions office just had their fire alarm set off so they aren’t in the building at the moment so calls have stopped while they are figuring that stuff out. Good luck! I highly doubt I got in as an SC applicant but I hope it works out for everyone else!

I was just starting to lose hope that they were finished with calls. So thank you for this!!

are all calls going out today then (if all goes well with the fire drill and whatnot)? no call today=rejection?

such a random event 🤣 and I’m so relieved to hear it!

are all calls going out today then (if all goes well with the fire drill and whatnot)? no call today=rejection?

All calls will likely be today but waitlist emails historically come a day or two after. So you could still get a waitlist spot if no call today. And maybe with this fire alarm business they will have to finish tomorrow if they run out of time??

I was told that since the fire alarm is going off they have halted calls for the time being but they will continue today and possibly tomorrow

I was told that since the fire alarm is going off they have halted calls for the time being but they will continue today and possibly tomorrow
trying to decide if I'm grateful for this because it means I can put off the harsh feeling of rejection or if I'm going to be vibrating with anxiety for the next 24hours

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to everyone who got a call! I am crossing my fingers that I get a call. I have one more interview and that’s it. No acceptances so far, only rejections. Really struggling.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
WV contract seat offer (1pm)! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear.

May I ask how you know for sure that calls will continue this afternoon and tomorrow? The false fire alarm was on for about 5 minutes and then returned to normal.

May I ask how you know for sure that calls will continue this afternoon and tomorrow? The false fire alarm was on for about 5 minutes and then returned to normal.
I called them and they said they’ll continue calling today and tomorrow.

Does anyone know when we will receive our acceptance email? It won’t seem real until I get that email

Anybody know what’s the latest hour that they might call?

I’m surprised nobody else got a call, maybe the fire alarm lasted longer than expected so they decided to continue calling tomorrow. I just want my email to be sent now because I already know I wasn’t accepted but I wanna know if I was rejected. This waiting is killing me.

I’m surprised nobody else got a call, maybe the fire alarm lasted longer than expected so they decided to continue calling tomorrow. I just want my email to be sent now because I already know I wasn’t accepted but I wanna know if I was rejected. This waiting is killing me.

Yeah, I’m worried that they actually finished calling :/ idk!

OOS acceptance at 2pm, just had a free moment to come here to update! I interviewed in November btw
My dudes, I answered and just started crying. This was my fourth time applying to vet schools

• Love
OOS acceptance at 2pm, just had a free moment to come here to update! I interviewed in November btw
My dudes, I answered and just started crying. This was my fourth time applying to vet schools
Congrats. That is such a relief for you.

Incredible - congratulations! Your persistance paid off!!

Congratulations! That’s amazing and you deserve it after all that hard work! :)

Congratulations to everyone!! I’m OOS November interview and haven’t heard either. Wondering if they’re doing them in alphabetical order? I’m a W name so if anyone could provide insight on that, I’d appreciate it hahaha

Congratulations to everyone!! I’m OOS November interview and haven’t heard either. Wondering if they’re doing them in alphabetical order? I’m a W name so if anyone could provide insight on that, I’d appreciate it hahaha
My last name starts with a B & I was called at 12 today!

My out loud response was “are you serious?” So I definitely feel the relief! We are going to be doctors!

The fire alarm was on probably about 15 minutes but we were outside a bit longer than that and then the lights kept flashing for awhile. So it was definitely unexpected. Don't lose hope if you haven't heard yet :)

Reactions: 5 users