Auburn CVM Class of 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you! Dr. Camus called me & my last name starts with B. Best of luck, you got this!!
Shoot I'm so scared they're already done or I'm just not gonna get called

Members don't see this ad.

Shoot I'm so scared they're already done or I'm just not gonna get called
I feel like they’re going to take the entire day if not more to get through all of the phone calls

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like they’re going to take the entire day if not more to get through all of the phone calls
I hope so but now I'm just sitting here staring at my phone because I don't know when they'll be done calling people

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I was told in my interview on 2/21 that we wouldn’t hear until the week of march 7th. Maybe they’re just doing a few early acceptances today?

I was told in my interview on 2/21 that we wouldn’t hear until the week of march 7th. Maybe they’re just doing a few early acceptances today?
I was also told that! I got my call of acceptance today around 1:00. They maybe making contacts based on the day you interviewed!

Yeah, not what I was hoping for. I was well above all their averages but guess I wasn’t what they were looking for
I hope that didn’t come off the wrong way I’m not an over-confident person at all I’m just at a loss right now

Yeah, not what I was hoping for. I was well above all their averages but guess I wasn’t what they were looking for
I hope that didn’t come off the wrong way I’m not an over-confident person at all I’m just at a loss right now
Im sorry :( if it makes you feel any better, if I get off the Tennessee waitlist or get accepted to UF or NC state I’ll be declining my in state seat.

It was just such a competitive year and there was a huge increase in applicants at every school

Im sorry :( if it makes you feel any better, if I get off the Tennessee waitlist or get accepted to UF or NC state I’ll be declining my in state seat.

It was just such a competitive year and there was a huge increase in applicants at every school
I’m not even an alternate unfortunately. I just don’t get it because in my interview they were reacting well and even said how good my rec letters were, then just nothing. I know I’m not the best but I thought I had a chance at least

I’m not even an alternate unfortunately. I just don’t get it because in my interview they were reacting well and even said how good my rec letters were, then just nothing. I know I’m not the best but I thought I had a chance at least
Kinda felt like my interview was pointless and like interviewers were uninterested and like decisions were already made before that stage then somehow got alternate

Members don't see this ad :)
That’s how my first interview with auburn went with the out of state pool. I even had an interviewer on the panel who was classmates with mentor but I was still rejected OOS

Kinda felt like my interview was pointless and like interviewers were uninterested and like decisions were already made before that stage then somehow got alternate
This is the exact conclusion I’ve come too, because I don’t think I did that bad in the interview to suddenly make them dislike me. I feel like they already made their minds and I just was a waste of time

That’s how my first interview with auburn went with the out of state pool. I even had an interviewer on the panel who was classmates with mentor but I was still rejected OOS
I’m more upset cus 2 of my letters work with the school, I already go here for undergrad, and I met all the things they say make you highly competitive. But ya know I can’t change it so it be how it be

• Care
I’m more upset cus 2 of my letters work with the school, I already go here for undergrad, and I met all the things they say make you highly competitive. But ya know I can’t change it so it be how it be
Don’t get discouraged! I applied 3 times, went to auburn for my undergrad and graduate, and have even worked as a vet assistant in the hospital for all 3 years I’ve applied. I just got in this year. I have no clue what they look for or how they come up with it, but don’t give up!

I just gave up my OOS seat since I got a contract seat somewhere else. Good luck everyone :)

Hey does anyone know if there is an accepted students FaceBook page or something for Auburn Vet?

Sent the email declining my OOS seat today - I hope one of y'all gets pulled off the OOS waitlist!

Does anyone know when we receive our financial aid package? I apologize if it was mentioned in the session. I was unable to attend. Thanks!

Congrats to those that have gotten accepted! If you don't mind sharing, what were your stats/experience? The