Auburn CVM Class of 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Getting worried the calls are donešŸ˜ž anyone get any more? Or think they could come later?

Members don't see this ad.

Remember they said we should receive a call with either an acceptance, rejection, or waitlist!
Oh, so they are calling for non-acceptances as well? I wasnā€™t aware of that, I was basing it off of last year. Well then regardless of the decision I hope more calls are made today!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get an acceptance that interviewed on 02/02 ?

OOS accepted!!! I interviewed on 1/27

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejected! Congratulations to everyone who got in!!

OOS alternate but Iā€™ve been given a contract seat so will likely be declining! Congrats to everyone!

OOS rejection. Congrats to those who got in. Really feeling like giving up on this whole process.

I remember when I interviewed Mr. Sellars said something about a preview day. Did anyone else catch the date?

Congrats to everyone who got OOS acceptances! I have my IS interview later this month! Do y'all have any tips for the interview/the style of it? Thank you!

Congrats to everyone who got OOS acceptances! I have my IS interview later this month! Do y'all have any tips for the interview/the style of it? Thank you!
It was open file and they just asked questions about my application. I really enjoyed it, very laid back! Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone currently a student at Auburn who can shed some light on the dress code? Also anyone else who has accepted their seat having trouble accessing the class of 2026 fb page?

Anyone currently a student at Auburn who can shed some light on the dress code? Also anyone else who has accepted their seat having trouble accessing the class of 2026 fb page
Itā€™s business casual and student enforced, so itā€™ll depend on how strict your class is lol. Most guys wear a polo or pullover with dress pants and the girls just vary in how much or little they dress up.

Itā€™s business casual and student enforced, so itā€™ll depend on how strict your class is lol. Most guys wear a polo or pullover with dress pants and the girls just vary in how much or little they dress up.
What shoes do girls usually wear to class/do they usually wear heels? I have some nicer heels and flats that Iā€™ll wear occasionally, but wearing them everyday could take some time getting used to.

Kind of off topic, but do any Auburn students know of Gentilly Mobile Home Parkā€™s (located just south of the vet campus) pet policy? I cannot get management to call or email me back šŸ˜…

I have officially removed myself from the OOS waitlist! Good luck everyone!

Kind of off topic, but do any Auburn students know of Gentilly Mobile Home Parkā€™s (located just south of the vet campus) pet policy? I cannot get management to call or email me back šŸ˜…
I know plenty of people who live there and they all have cats and dogs.

Anyone know when IS will hear back?
Was told in my waiting room the week of March 7th. OOS heard back about a week after their interviews, so I'm hoping it will actually be on the 7th.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got my phone acceptance!! IS, KY resident, interviewed 2/21
Oh my gosh congrats! I wonder if they're doing all 2/21 interviews today, that's when I interviewed!

Reactions: 2 users
I just got my phone call acceptance and I interviewed less than 24 hours ago!

Reactions: 5 users
My last name is Owens so probably notā€¦I did technically already interview though. I interviewed with the OOS pool back in January bc they didnā€™t get my residency switched, and then they switched it after and made me reinterview yesterday

My last name is Owens so probably notā€¦I did technically already interview though. I interviewed with the OOS pool back in January bc they didnā€™t get my residency switched, and then they switched it after and made me reinterview yesterday
My last name is after yours but I haven't gotten anything yet... guess thats bad :(