Boston Acceptance for 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hay molar 2..do u think 40 candiadates have been sent acceptance letters by BU......or 40 is the no. of candidates who hav accepted the admission at Bu...I mean there will a few who got acceptance from bu..and may be goin to sme other schools...

Members don't see this ad.

hay molar 2..do u think 40 candiadates have been sent acceptance letters by BU......or 40 is the no. of candidates who hav accepted the admission at Bu...I mean there will a few who got acceptance from bu..and may be goin to sme other schools...

i guess 40 candidates have been sent letter of acceptance,wht about the people who dont post on SDN.:cool:

i believe the number might be higher than just 40...
lets see at this way...so far approximate 10 batches including next wendesday batch have been interviewd
10 batches- 8-12 candidates- approxima 95-100 attended the interview
atleast minimum acceptance letter might be around 50 minumum- 60 maximum
obviouls atleast few of them are joining somewhere else,,atleast 10mini-20 maxi

they still have 40 perecent of their class to be filled...............
any other input...

Members don't see this ad :)
40 candidates uh as for nw... anxiety is definitely growing.. hw many days of interviewing in a month actually?

hello guys,
I am very new to this forum. I have my interview with BU on the 22nd of jan. My stats are 91/3.81/111.
I am kinda anxious as to how to prepare for the interview. This will be my first interview. Kindly give in your inputs.
Thanks in advance.

hi docshils

Interview at BU is pretty much relaxed. Just be urself. Know ur resume and sop properly. just get rit for normal interview q's (whu BU, why US, future goals, dental exp etc). they will make u feel at home. you can also look at interview feedback foums on sdn. dont worry. all the best. cu in class of 2011.

hello guys,
I am very new to this forum. I have my interview with BU on the 22nd of jan. My stats are 91/3.81/111.
I am kinda anxious as to how to prepare for the interview. This will be my first interview. Kindly give in your inputs.
Thanks in advance.

Any one has an idea that how many seats are filled?

My wild guess is 38.

any other opinion???

Seems a good guess GB !:rolleyes:

What do you think… Accepted Friends?
Probably, you might have slight better picture thorough the yahoo group.:D

hello guys,
Thanks in advance.
hey docshils, same here.. am a new member here and my fisrst inteview..getting anxiuos evryday..bt shud keep our kool..

Thanks incision..

hey guys

I too got acceptance from BU on 9th december 2008..I was interviewed on 4 th december 2008 ..This is the happiest moment of my life ..:soexcited::banana::banana::banana::banana:

congrats to all who got the Acceptance :clap:.....and all the best to all those waiting

Last edited:
i guess around 40 or so.:rolleyes:
hey guys i had a question
which school is better bu or nyu.......i am confused
i have heard that they teach nothing at bu..........is that true.......and at
and it takes more than two yrs to complete the course.......
what about nyu does that also take more that 3 yrs to finish patients.....
those who aare in school pllzzz post your views
thnkssssss

Anybody got acceptance from January 15 batch?

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats to all of u who got accepted!! :banana: :banana:
did u all apply with ur permanent degree from ur home country or does BU accept provisional degrees that state u are eligible to receive ur permanent degree? thanks! :)

hey guys

i too got acceptance from bu on 9th december 2008..i was interviewed on 4 th december 2008 ..this is the happiest moment of my life ..:soexcited::banana::banana::banana::banana:

congrats to all who got the acceptance :clap:.....and all the best to all those waiting
congrats
good luck

I also interviewed on Jan 15th No reply as of now.

I also interviewed on Jan 15th No reply as of now.

Just hang on for a while more... Good Luck.

M.

PS And when you get an acceptance email from BU, then please sign-in the log on BUGSDM AS Class of 2011 thread.

Last edited:
hey guys...I m new to this forum..I have got an interview call for 19th feb for BU..this is
my first interview ...Is there anyone who has gone thru the interview recently...pls share with me ur experience.

my stats
NBDE 1-89
TOEFL-109
GPA-3.58

hey guys..I m a new member..I have recieved an interview call from BU for 19th feb..
Is anyone gone thru the interview process recently then pls share ur experience with me..I m feelinf very stressed.

thanks

hey guys

I too got acceptance from BU on 9th december 2008..I was interviewed on 4 th december 2008 ..This is the happiest moment of my life ..:soexcited::banana::banana::banana::banana:

congrats to all who got the Acceptance :clap:.....and all the best to all those waiting

Congratulations econservative!!!
Quick question for you: By what time everything (Interview, visit tour, etc.) was finishes? I have an interview at BU and have return flight on same day evening around 7:00 pm. Please let me know.

Congratulations econservative!!!
Quick question for you: By what time everything (Interview, visit tour, etc.) was finishes? I have an interview at BU and have return flight on same day evening around 7:00 pm. Please let me know.

Dentistbds5 ..interview got over by 4.00 max for our batch and the airport is just at 15- 20min drive so you can easily catch the flight by 7.00 pm.

All the best for the interview session ..:)

Hey guys,

I will be glad if any one could guide me through my concern , what you guys did when you had your interview, did you rent a car or just take subway, I visit the school website and its seems to me its just 10 min from the Airport to the school, so I am considering to take a subway instead of renting car at that day of my interview .

I will be appreciated if any could shadow light on this ...

Thank you all :)

Dentistbds5 ..interview got over by 4.00 max for our batch and the airport is just at 15- 20min drive so you can easily catch the flight by 7.00 pm.

All the best for the interview session ..:)

Hello all,
I got acceptance e-mail 2de 4m Mr. Kahan. I was i/ved sterday and got acceptance call 2de, so quick!!. good luck to all who r anxiously waiting 2 hear.

I had an interview yesterday and woke up to an acceptance this morning! The interview was very smooth and Janet Peters is awesome! Good luck
to everyone else!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I had an interview yesterday and woke up to an acceptance this morning! The interview was very smooth and Janet Peters is awesome! Good luck
to everyone else!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

congrats on your acceptance.... can u post u r stats... here... and the questions asked in the interview... best wishes.

At last I got acceptance from Boston.

I was interviewed on 8 Jan.

Best of Luck to all who are waiting.

Hello all,
I got acceptance e-mail 2de 4m Mr. Kahan. I was i/ved sterday and got acceptance call 2de, so quick!!. good luck to all who r anxiously waiting 2 hear.

hey congrats...I have an interview on 19th feb ..can u pls tell me the type of ques tht were asked...any useful tip for me...I will highly appreciate it

hey congrats...I have an interview on 19th feb ..can u pls tell me the type of ques tht were asked...any useful tip for me...I will highly appreciate it
Hi drpuri18
i/v was very informal, more like a conversation,questions were asked 4m my SOP,imo they jus wan to test ur communication skill. jus be cool & answer confidently.good luck 4 ur interview.

Hi drpuri18
i/v was very informal, more like a conversation,questions were asked 4m my SOP,imo they jus wan to test ur communication skill. jus be cool & answer confidently.good luck 4 ur interview.

hey aim4thesky,

thanks a lot.:thumbup:

hi everyone....i also got accepted yesterday and my interview was on jan 22,

can anyone do banana dance for me....

:soexcited::boom::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Congrates to both..Unrivalled and Kets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip hip Hurey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey Unrivalled,

congrats..can u share with me ur experience as I have my interview scheduled on 19th feb..wht were ur stats?I will highly appreciate it.

:soexcited::boom::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Congrates to both..unrivalled and kets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip hip hurey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to aim4thesky,drisran,kets,unrivalled, and all others
who got acceptance.

please sign-in the log on BUGSDM AS Class of 2011 thread.

hey unrivalled,

congrats..can u share with me ur experience as i have my interview scheduled on 19th feb..wht were ur stats?i will highly appreciate it.
congrats on getting accepted

my stats are 90, 103, 3.44 and 6 months observership in us...
interview was normal she asked me why bu, regarding observership and mpa....
all the best...

hey ! congrats to all those who got accepted! and pls pray for us!

Hi All,

After a long struggle got the pleasure of reading the golden words .... "Congratulations! Attached, please find your formal letter of acceptance to Boston University... "

Here are my details
Stats: 88/104/3.46
Applied: Late Sept
Interviewed: Dec 11
Accepted: Jan 23

Thank you all SDNers for posting important information here which was of great help. And here goes the famous Banana Dance !!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi,
Congrates to all who have been accepted at BU...
hope to meet the entire batch soon :)

my stats are 90, 103, 3.44 and 6 months observership in us...
interview was normal she asked me why bu, regarding observership and mpa....
all the best...

Congratulations for your acceptance. ...I have my interview at BU on 19th Feb. Can you please tell me how many students are interviewed on the interview day at BU.
Thanks..

hey .. i was aceepted on 23 jan .. posting a little late ... :)

yippie..:soexcited::soexcited:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hey .. i was aceepted on 23 jan .. posting a little late ... :)

yippie..:soexcited::soexcited:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hey serenarulz,

congratulations....when was ur interview? Can u pls tell me ur stats and share ur experience ...I have my interview on 19th feb and little bit stressed as it is my first interview....wht kinda ques were asked by u?

hey serenarulz,

congratulations....when was ur interview? Can u pls tell me ur stats and share ur experience ...I have my interview on 19th feb and little bit stressed as it is my first interview....wht kinda ques were asked by u?

hi ,

thanks a lot. my interview was on 15 th january and i heard from them on the 23 rd january.

my stats are

NBDE part 1/2: 89 / 85

toefl: 105

gpa : 3.85

the interview at boston is really cool .. i would just suggest that be truthful and be your self. they will ask you very personal questions about you , wat u like , Y bu , y usa and future goals and ur experience .

This is all ,you need to know .

Just think about what you want to be in future and wy have you reached usa and what you wanna achieve . thats all you need to be clear about .

i wish you all the best and hope to see you there .

all the best .

Congrats Serenarulez and thanks a lot.. was bit confused abt wat they wud ask..

I been accepted in BU ,BEST WISHES FOR ALL WHO ARE WAITING .
89/79/3/101 interviewed 1/29/2009 admission letter 2/2/2009 ...

had interview with Dr.Janet Peter the new program director,,,,COULD NOT BE HAPPIER......................................................................................:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:..................