Boston Acceptance for 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations.
I am new to forum and I have my interview this month. Also congrats to all who got accepted to Boston School.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations.
I am new to forum and I have my interview this month. Also congrats to all who got accepted to Boston School.
congrats for the interview
when is the interview and when did you got the call
when was your application complete
so many questions for a new member sorryyyyyy

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats....

Originally Posted by skabbaraju
:thumbup:Hello friends,
I got my acceptance letter from BU today. I am elated. Good luck to others waiting.

Cheers
:)

Hi! I got my acceptance too....It was 2 weeks back but haven't visited sdn for sometime now...Best of luck for all those appearing for the interview and others waiting for their acceptance letter or interview call. :thumbup:

Cheers,

congrats for the interview
when is the interview and when did you got the call
when was your application complete
so many questions for a new member sorryyyyyy

My application was complete by sept 3rd week got a call a week later, and my interview is in Nov.

Last edited:
My application was complete by sept 3rd week got a call a week later, and my interview is on 13 Nov.

Hello...
Can you please post ur scores?

Best of luck for ur interview.....:thumbup:
You will get!!!!

Hi! I got my acceptance too....It was 2 weeks back but haven't visited sdn for sometime now...Best of luck for all those appearing for the interview and others waiting for their acceptance letter or interview call. :thumbup:

Cheers,

Hey meeman,
did u receive the acceptance by email or directly in post??
Thanx:thumbup:

Hello...
Can you please post ur scores?

Best of luck for ur interview.....:thumbup:
You will get!!!!

My Stats
NBDE 1 87
GPA 3.6
IBT 105
PGD GPA 3.7
Wrk Exp. 6yrs home country
Wrk exp 1 yr US

Best of luck to you as well.

Last edited:
hello ppl,
those who have their interview on 13th nov.....did any of u receive an email from BU....as to delaying the interview till 22nd jan.....any 2-3 of u.....if so did any1 actually delay it already......
i am writing bcoz i just got a similar email

hello ppl,
those who have their interview on 13th nov.....did any of u receive an email from BU....as to delaying the interview till 22nd jan.....any 2-3 of u.....if so did any1 actually delay it already......

got the same e mail today, and it was really shocking for me,i dont know whats going on

hello ppl,

thats weird....did they reschedule ur interview to 22nd January or have they given you an option to rescedule it yourself....

Members don't see this ad :)
Does that mean that Bu is no longer conducting any interviews this year and that they will conduct interviews in 2009.

well!!! actually they requested if i could delay my interview...but i have a very tight schedule for the nxt 2 months n i replied that i would be unable to delay the interview.....that too at such a short notice....considering i've made all the reservations....so i am attending it on the 13th nov:)...hope it goes well
thats weird....did they reschedule ur interview to 22nd January or have they given you an option to rescedule it yourself....

hey dont get me wrong.......BU is still conducting interviews....n sending acceptances also....:)
Does that mean that Bu is no longer conducting any interviews this year and that they will conduct interviews in 2009.

thanks for clearing the doubt..I thought with resignation of the program director there is much going on in BU..so they just decided to reschedule the dates of interviews..

hello ppl,
One of my freind got the same e-mail. He is very tense

hi everyone..

i got my acceptance from boston yesterday..:)

hey sai 08 congrats! when was ur interview ??could u plz share ur stats and interview experience.

regards,

hi everyone..

hi everyone..

Congratulations !:thumbup:

So where are the official banana dance and your personal stats

Time to enjoy and celebrate !

Welcome and good luck for your professional career in US.

Cheers !

I got my acceptance from boston today too, i am really excited i loooooove this city and this school ,just couldnt wait till august ,and i would honestly say they have the most friendly admission and staff ever so no one should worry from the interview , it was amazing , good luck to everyone waiting:)

congrats n73 & sai 08 for getting into BU....when was ur interview at BU...
have u got into any other schools... UOP, Upenn, USC... etc
can u plz tell us which school u planning to go.. if u got more than 1 acceptance
thanks

Last edited:
n73 and sai 08..congrats 2 both of u..please post ur interview dates and stats for others to evaluate their chances...

hi everyone..i am a re applicant and wait listed candidate..my stats:90/4/105 .this year application completed 2nd wk of august and my acceptance letter dated on 7th november and received on 18th !!so excited about my acceptance ....

hi buddies
congrats to all
i too got my acceptance at bu...
i was interviewed on 13 th nov and got acceptance on 14 th...

its time for BANANa dance now... can somebody do it for me??
:clap:

congrats to you guys on acceptance
good luck:thumbup:

hi buddies
congrats to all

BIG HEARTY CONGRATS.iTS PARTY TIME:D

hey guys i its been 10 days that i sent my documents to bu
but have got no reply
do you think there is any chance left or its too late now to wait
i have recieved no email regarding the processing or any thing
helllllllllllllllll............\

View attachment 11374
hi buddies
congrats to all

I will try if I can do it for you I was there for the interview in Nov, Best of luck for you

Attachments

• 158415b9sko6mh71.gif
    158415b9sko6mh71.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Actually I am sorry I will try again

Last edited:
hi buddies
congrats to all

Here is the banana dance for U my friend...........:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:boom:

Congratulations to everyone who has got accepted!!
Hey n73...congrats once again!

BIG HEARTY CONGRATS.iTS PARTY TIME:D

hi there
congrats... i have a interview with BU on dec 11th.. gettin little jittery about the issue.. can u tell how was ur experience?? what did they ask u in one to one round?? any suggestions??

I got my acceptance from boston today too, i am really excited i loooooove this city and this school ,just couldnt wait till august ,and i would honestly say they have the most friendly admission and staff ever so no one should worry from the interview , it was amazing , good luck to everyone waiting:)

hey guys.........any more acceptance 4rm BU?
Anyone 4rm 6th nov batch got accepted??

hi buddies
congrats to all

hey u mean u got the acceptance rite next day...so was it an email..?..congrats....can u tell how was ur interview and with whom?

Hi N73 would you like to post your stats. And once again congrats.

Thank you Meeman, and really good luck to you in UPENN, you deserve the best, i called UPENN and they didn't reach a decision yet, sounds like a rejection:mad: or a waiting list, any way i ll be heading for BU.so once more good luck and keep in touch and sorry for the late reply.

Hi N73 would you like to post your stats. And once again congrats.
Thanks Riona, my stats are:
NBDE:89(new)
ece:3.74
toefl:104

6 years working experience in my home country

when is your interview?

Thanks Riona, my stats are:
NBDE:89(new)
ece:3.74
toefl:104

6 years working experience in my home country

when is your interview?

I gave my Bu interview in Nov,
UPENN & GOing to UMN in DEC

Last edited:
I gave my Bu interview on 13 Nov,
UOP wait listed,
UPENN was on OCT 21 did not hear anything yet,
GOing to UMN on DEC 10

well good luck Riona, u ll make it into the school this year :),i had an interview at UPENN on OCT 28 and havent heard from them yet so i guess its a waiting list or a rejection:( but after i heard from BU i was going to drop any other school anyway,i also have an interview at UMN on december 3rd but i m going to drop it too.

well good luck Riona, u ll make it into the school this year :),i had an interview at UPENN on OCT 28 and havent heard from them yet so i guess its a waiting list or a rejection:( but after i heard from BU i was going to drop any other school anyway,i also have an interview at UMN on december 3rd but i m going to drop it too.
r u serius that u dont want to interview with umn
its a really good school
if there is not any big reason i think u should not drop umn
u will definitly get there u have good score

UMN is the best dental school for international dentists, excellent clinics, only accept 10 students, best sim clinics in the country. Trust me on this.

yeah UMN is one of the best .
moreover Upenn is also a school where one wishes to be in..
untill & unless there is a significant reason , i dont think that UMN & Upenn are the schools that too be neglected....

wise men are the ones who take RIGHT descions at the RIGHT Time

After reading the last couple of posts, i have figured out that UMN has better program than BU. How do you compare USC with these two programs? i.e. Bu and UMN..
I have already posted the thread asking this, but would like to know more about these three schools. Which one is better and why? appreciate the replies..

Moved To the concerned thread.

After reading the last couple of posts, i have figured out that UMN has better program than BU. How do you compare USC with these two programs? i.e. Bu and UMN..
I have already posted the thread asking this, but would like to know more about these three schools. Which one is better and why? appreciate the replies..

Last edited: