Boston Acceptance for 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
got acceptance today....

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hope to see u all soon... was in 5th feb batch... my stats - 94/2.74/100 ... didnt got waitlisted.
congratulation

I think you also accepted at rochester AEGD right ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey shuntyman, congratulation................you got it via e-mail right?

got my acceptance today as well...m frm the 12th Feb batch...:)

hi syndromexyz

congrats on ur boston accpetence.....................cn u please share ur stats..................so tht v cn decide where v stand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

got acceptance today....

hope to see u all soon... was in 5th feb batch... my stats - 94/2.74/100 ... didnt got waitlisted.
hi ,congrats and welcome to the class.time to sit back and relax now.see u soon:luck:

accep. from march 12 interview!!!! see you in july!!!!

Hi everyone!
I am soooooooooo happy to finally get a chance to post in this thread! I have read each and everyone's acceptance and have wondered many a times if I will ever get a chance!
Finally got the much awaited ACCEPTANCE letter yesterday!!!! Its been a long wait, but I am so happy now!
Here's my stats:
Part I : 89(old), 88 (new)
Toefl : 283
GPA : 4
Work experience: 4 months back home, 5 months voluntary work in a local hospital, 10 months in Clinical research.
Had got acceptance from NYU and UMN last year, but declined them as I have always wanted to be in BU.
Thank you everyone for the great support system. SDN really rocks!
I do not know how to do the banana dance here, but I have been doing that since yesterday!!!!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys...thank u so so much :)
my stats are
NBDE-1 92 (new) / TOEFL 101 / GPA 4.00

got it via E-mail

Thank you Kal ka dentist.

86/106/4. A year of work experience in Home country. Research and observation in US. Master in Health Care Management.

Good luck to all.

Regards
Dentnep
congrtulations dentnep for ur BU admisssion.gv my part1 .scored 84..post graduate..4yr teaching exp..few research studies..national presentations and .is there any chance ..does BU call 84 score with extra credentials...as minim.on site is 85..plz help...

congrtulations dentnep for ur BU admisssion.gv my part1 .scored 84..post graduate..4yr teaching exp..few research studies..national presentations and .is there any chance ..does BU call 84 score with extra credentials...as minim.on site is 85..plz help...

Ash, I am sure there is chance for 84 score to get admission in BU if you have extra credentials. Still few more seats are left to be filled. Wish you all the best.

Regards
Dentnep

3BR apt avai 10 min walk from BU from 1st june Beautiful very spacious 3BR apartment available from 1st june. It is walking distance from Boston university dental school. Many AS students live in the building. apartment is few steps from public transport. Monthly rent is $1875.
You cannot get a better deal than this if u are planning to stay near school.
hey..temme hw can we contact the guy for this apartment and does the rent includes all the utilities and dining too ???? n hw can v find room mates if i choose to live in??
reply asap buddy ...

hey..any update from BU regarding acceptances.....?

Its been so not gud to hv a visa denial after fulfilling awl the pre-requisites ...feelin so bad ... after awl the hardwork, things go wrong n u can do nothin abt them...

Finally got acceptance from bu..I am so happy.,declined nyu.

Thanks Kahan..........

Finally got acceptance from bu..I am so happy.,declined nyu.

Thanks Kahan..........

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! can u please tell me,,,when did u get acceptance letter

BU have started calling waitlisters because one of my friend also got acceptance from BU and he was waiting since middle of February. Hopefully, they will keep on sending acceptances letters to other waitlisted candidates because they still have few more seats to fill up. Good luck everybody.
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! can u please tell me,,,when did u get acceptance letter

you mean to say acceptance to those who got waitlisted earlier.

but my concern is there are many students who are waiting for reject,waitlist,or acceptance. so I am under the impression that after they give results to all the interviewed applicants, they will process waitlisted candidates.

correct me if I am wrong..

yeah it seems they will be definitely more acceptance in the coming weeks from boston...

BU have started calling waitlisters because one of my friend also got acceptance from BU and he was waiting since middle of February. Hopefully, they will keep on sending acceptances letters to other waitlisted candidates because they still have few more seats to fill up. Good luck everybody.

can u please tell me when did ur friend received acceptance letter......i am also waiting for my result .........don't know what wrong in my application

On Thursday, don't worry you will also get it.:thumbup:
can u please tell me when did ur friend received acceptance letter......i am also waiting for my result .........don't know what wrong in my application

Hola!!! and congratulations to BU Class of 2011
Your hard work has finally paid off.... :banana::banana::banana:
I hope you enjoy school and look forward to meet you soon.

Its been so not gud to hv a visa denial after fulfilling awl the pre-requisites ...feelin so bad ... after awl the hardwork, things go wrong n u can do nothin abt them...

I do feel your pain bud. Well, I did, twice!

Hola!!! and congratulations to BU Class of 2011
Your hard work has finally paid off.... :banana::banana::banana:
I hope you enjoy school and look forward to meet you soon.

Glad to see you are still roaming around here. How is it going?

Glad to see you are still roaming around here. How is it going?

Hey Monreal... It's nice to "read" you.... Boston is good but I hate the weather :thumbdown: School is hectic at times but I guess we all knew what we were getting into :rolleyes: Alex and Garima are also in my class, I don't know if you remember them....
How are things at your end? Hope everything is going well with you. PM anytime... Take care.

hi, I want to sublet my room in a two bedroom aprtment in Parmelle court, for the month of July with the option to extend lease. It's 5 mins walk from BUSDM. Any one interested and send me pm.
looking forward to meet you guys.

hey guys I just got an apartment right next to the BU ,the apartment is 2 bedroom and I am looking for roomate .I am joining AS in july ....

i GOT AN APARTMENT 2 STEPS FROM DENTAL SCHOOL ON EAST BROOKLINE STREET ,2 BED VERY CLEAN ,FIREPLACE ,SMALL PATIO ,WASHER AND DRYER .....i AM LOOKING FOR ROOMATE ..

Can you give more info about the apt such as rent etc.

i GOT AN APARTMENT 2 STEPS FROM DENTAL SCHOOL ON EAST BROOKLINE STREET ,2 BED VERY CLEAN ,FIREPLACE ,SMALL PATIO ,WASHER AND DRYER .....i AM LOOKING FOR ROOMATE ..

Hi all .... Heartiest congratulations for all those who got their acceptance in BU... i am BU advanced standing 2009 graduate and I am moving out of Boston on 1st July. I want to sublease my apartment. I live in James Court ...It is a beautiful apartment complex (probaby the best u can get in southend area) just a minute away from the school right on E Newton street...I have a 1 bedroom 1 bath on the first floor. My lease is till August end but if u r interested u could sign a lease for the apartment starting 1 july itself. The living room is very big too ...most of my classmates share 1 bdroom apartments (1 lives in bedroom 1 in living room) or it is great if u r moving in the area with family.

I also have some stuff (dental instruments, books, furniture) which I might give away for free if you sublease.

PM me if u r interested

Thanks in advance
Ras2006

whomever it may concern,

please note that this is an acceptance thread,,,not for apratment stuff...
please do not post apratment thing here....

Finally got acceptance from BU...What is the rent of ur apartment...hw many roomies are allowed....

Hi all .... Heartiest congratulations for all those who got their acceptance in BU... i am BU advanced standing 2009 graduate and I am moving out of Boston on 1st July. I want to sublease my apartment. I live in James Court ...It is a beautiful apartment complex (probaby the best u can get in southend area) just a minute away from the school right on E Newton street...I have a 1 bedroom 1 bath on the first floor. My lease is till August end but if u r interested u could sign a lease for the apartment starting 1 july itself. The living room is very big too ...most of my classmates share 1 bdroom apartments (1 lives in bedroom 1 in living room) or it is great if u r moving in the area with family.

I also have some stuff (dental instruments, books, furniture) which I might give away for free if you sublease.

PM me if u r interested

Thanks in advance
Ras2006
hi...whats the rent...and r u the only one living in that apartment right now....

hey Tursunov.. congrats..can u plz tell when was ur interview and when did u get accecptance?

I am indian male, looking for apt near bu/dental school?

Finally got acceptance from BU...What is the rent of ur apartment...hw many roomies are allowed....

Hi TURSUNOV,
Congrats! Can you please tell us when you were interviewed?

I am indian male,looking for room near bu/dental

HI Friends

I declined my admission to BU today evening (7.00 pm).
Good luck for those waiting for admission.
Due to personal reasons I had to wait until today to decline BU.
Hopefully someone should hear from admissions office tomarrow or day after.

Fight on.