Boston Acceptance for 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I been accepted in BU ,BEST WISHES FOR ALL WHO ARE WAITING .
89/79/3/101 interviewed 1/29/2009 admission letter 2/2/2009 ...

had interview with Dr.Janet Peter the new program director,,,,COULD NOT BE HAPPIER......................................................................................:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:..................
congrats shery, at last u made it, m soooo happy for u...il do da banana dance for u...:banana::banana:

Members don't see this ad.

i been accepted in bu ,best wishes for all who are waiting .

Had interview with dr.janet peter the new program director,,,,could not be happier......................................................................................:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:..................

congratulations. All the best in future.:):):):)

had interview with Dr.Janet Peter the new program director,,,,COULD NOT BE HAPPIER......................................................................................:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:..................
You made it! Congratulations. Sit back and relax now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you guys you were such a great help..thank you aligners, asrbd,skabbaraja
Shery
BUGSDM 2011:laugh:

congrats for everyone accepted, and good luck to every one waiting,so excited to meet with u all in july, any one heard from BU after the acceptance ??:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::xf:

congrats sherry for your acceptance ,do you have any idea how many from your batch got accepted.:luck:

hey does neone knw how many have been accepted at boston this yr uptil now

congrats sherry for your acceptance ,do you have any idea how many from your batch got accepted.:luck:
I have no idea how many been accepted from my batch or even how many seats are available ...good luck

hey.....

i got acceptance from bu today evening and m so thrilled that finally my wait is over......i was interviewed on jan 22nd......good luck to all waiting for acceptances........i dont knw how to do banana dance.......can someone do it for me plz....... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hey.....

i got acceptance from bu today evening and m so thrilled that finally my wait is over......i was interviewed on jan 22nd......good luck to all waiting for acceptances........i dont knw how to do banana dance.......can someone do it for me plz....... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
congrats dude, can u share ur stats....

hey.....

i got acceptance from bu today evening and m so thrilled that finally my wait is over......i was interviewed on jan 22nd......good luck to all waiting for acceptances........i dont knw how to do banana dance.......can someone do it for me plz....... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:[/Q

here u go...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

hey.....

Hey KC0719,Congrats!!! 4 ur BU acceptance.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hey....

thank you so much guys....

Members don't see this ad :)
hey.....

hey congrats man...I have my interview on 19th feb...can u share ur experience with me..wht kind of ques weer asked to u?

Hello....today I talked to bu...and 12 march is till now the last date for interviews....they told tht they might make decision for another date bt till now 12 march.

i'm too worried now:scared:

oh the interview is pretty chilled out......they asked me y bu, about work experience in home country and united states and some questions from my sop.just be yourself and honest to them n ul get thru. gooodluck.

hey congrats man...I have my interview on 19th feb...can u share ur experience with me..wht kind of ques weer asked to u?

hey congratulations 2 all who r accepted in BU.

hey guys, is there anybody who got accepted at USC n waiting for Boston?????????????????????????

I don't know if I saw it right, but do they accept around 60 FTD each year?:confused:
Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help! :)
Also, the program will give a DMD that enable to apply for a license in any state, right?
Good luck to everybody!

I was interviewed on Feb 5th..
Got acceptance today... finaly, my wait is over !!!
now its my turn to do the famous banana dance !!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hey guys i got my acceptance today.i was interviewd on 5th feb.all the best to everyone waitin.

Congrats to everyone accepted , is there any one here from Egypt?

hey guys i got my acceptance today.i was interviewd on 5th feb.all the best to everyone waitin.

congrats man...how was interview?wht type of ques they asked ...my interview is on 19th feb so kinda worried.how many are selected from ur batch...I will appreciate ur response.

Congratulations for everybody! I'm applying for next year:xf:
Hope to meet you all there!

hi...neha and simran...congrats for selection......am still waiting...hoping for the best.......

hi...neha and simran...congrats for selection......am still waiting...hoping for the best.......
thanks ,i hope it works out for everyone who is waitin,i think each one on 5th feb batch deserves to get in,i wish everyone good luck and hope to see you all in boston.just have faith in yourself and trust god.:thumbup:

i was wondering if anyone who has got accepted has kids?yes i have two of them.:D

friends i got accepted in bu. i want to share this happiness with u guys. i was interviewd on jan 29th and recieved a mail on the same day with in an hour by God's grace.

Hi molar 2 you are not alone I have 8 years and 4 years old daughter and son.it is doable but it will be hard:love:

friends i got accepted in bu. i want to share this happiness with u guys. i was interviewd on jan 29th and recieved a mail on the same day with in an hour by God's grace.

congrats man...hey even I have my interview on 19th feb can u share ur experience of interview.I will appreciate it.

hi, thankyou drpuri. interview was very formal yaar
just be confident and relaxed they r pretty cool people and see that we r at ease. they r asking from sop, our clinical experience,and future goals
these are the routine questions and nothing much than this
so b cooool and i wish u all the best fr ur intrvw
congrats man...hey even I have my interview on 19th feb can u share ur experience of interview.I will appreciate it.

hi shery congrats, hw r u?
even i attended bu intrvw on 29th january and got acceptance on the same evening yaar
iam really happy
Hi molar 2 you are not alone I have 8 years and 4 years old daughter and son.it is doable but it will be hard:love:

hi shery congrats, hw r u?
even i attended bu intrvw on 29th january and got acceptance on the same evening yaar
iam really happy
are you the who been accepted in Menissota or some one else ...all the best see you in Juli....

thanks ,i hope it works out for everyone who is waitin,i think each one on 5th feb batch deserves to get in,i wish everyone good luck and hope to see you all in boston.just have faith in yourself and trust god.:thumbup:

I agree molar 2, every1 from feb 5th batch deserves to be in. hopefuly things will workout.. just keep positive and ur fingers crossed :xf:
good luck :thumbup:

hey shery ,congrats .even i got accepted frm jan29th batch.can u plz let me know wat else we need to do after getting accepted .i have already sent the amt and my registration is confirmed.now wats next??????/

hey shery ,congrats .even i got accepted frm jan29th batch.can u plz let me know wat else we need to do after getting accepted .i have already sent the amt and my registration is confirmed.now wats next??????/
hi do bu prefer the us residents or......there is nothing like that

man,i jst got interviewed n this waitin time is killin me ;p n tht interviewer,dnt knw tht hyper-nutless-higher mammal's name,bt he really freaked me out :D
lets see.....i hope we all get in ;p ...very possible ;)
n congrats to all who are already in :)

I agree molar 2, every1 from feb 5th batch deserves to be in. hopefuly things will workout.. just keep positive and ur fingers crossed :xf:
good luck :thumbup:

anyone here on F 1 visa?does anyone one how to transfer from current university to boston university and when is it to be done and whenwill they issue an I 20.thanks:luck:

anyone here on F 1 visa?does anyone one how to transfer from current university to boston university and when is it to be done and whenwill they issue an I 20.thanks:luck:
You can ask the details of transfer to your School's "Office of International Student Affairs".
As far as I-20, its usually issued in April. Call BU's admissions Office and find out.
Good luck

You can ask the details of transfer to your School's "Office of International Student Affairs".
As far as I-20, its usually issued in April. Call BU's admissions Office and find out.
Good luck

thanks for the reply,i was just wondering by wht time does bu need transfer out form as i am currently enrolled in another prog here,and will they issue I 20 only after i have taken a transfer and all the loan process has been done.coz i wanted to go to my home country before prog starts and if i take transfer now then i have to go back and can only enter once new I 20 from boston is issued.i dont want to get into any trouble.:luck: