Boston Acceptance for 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thanks for the reply,i was just wondering by wht time does bu need transfer out form as i am currently enrolled in another prog here,and will they issue I 20 only after i have taken a transfer and all the loan process has been done.coz i wanted to go to my home country before prog starts and if i take transfer now then i have to go back and can only enter once new I 20 from boston is issued.i dont want to get into any trouble.:luck:
no more acceptancess.........are they done......or whattttttt

Members don't see this ad.

no more acceptancess.........are they done......or whattttttt
dude they didnt even finish interviews or not all those accepted ae going to BU.calm down and please dont dishearten other people.

This is to all who are waiting for the acceptances....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
cross ur fingers..........:xf::xf::xf:
best of luck and god bless u all...:luck::luck::luck:

dude they didnt even finish interviews or not all those accepted ae going to BU.calm down and please dont dishearten other people.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the reply,i was just wondering by wht time does bu need transfer out form as i am currently enrolled in another prog here,and will they issue I 20 only after i have taken a transfer and all the loan process has been done.coz i wanted to go to my home country before prog starts and if i take transfer now then i have to go back and can only enter once new I 20 from boston is issued.i dont want to get into any trouble.:luck:
So, are u currently enrolled in a different program in BU? If so, you don't need to transfer.Can you clarify?
As far as I remember, they will start sending out the I-20s from mid April or so. If you have an urgency to procure the I-20, talk to the admissions office at BU and explain your situation. I-20 is not required to get the loan and is independent of the loan process eventhough it could be used as a supplementary evidence of your admission for the loan.
If you are leaving the country, clarify your transfer queries and also make sure to update your mailing address with BU.
Good luck!

So, are u currently enrolled in a different program in BU? If so, you don't need to transfer.Can you clarify?
As far as I remember, they will start sending out the I-20s from mid April or so. If you have an urgency to procure the I-20, talk to the admissions office at BU and explain your situation. I-20 is not required to get the loan and is independent of the loan process eventhough it could be used as a supplementary evidence of your admission for the loan.
If you are leaving the country, clarify your transfer queries and also make sure to update your mailing address with BU.
Good luck!

no,i am currently in california enrolled in a MPH prog,i want to know when do they need us to take transfer ,for them to issue I 20.i would like to visit home before the prog,so i dont know if it is ok to take transfer now and go or wait for bu to issue I 20.thanks

umska........asking whats goin on .......disheartenssssss......reallllllyyyyyy......sorry did not know that......comon buddy ........we alll are docs......have big heartssssss......
stilll i apologizzzzzzzeeeeee......if unknowingly i did.....
thanks

hi dear pulp stone my stats are nbde-90,gpa-3.82.toefl-104

Last edited:
Did anyone on or after 12 feb interview got anything? :confused:

no,i am currently in california enrolled in a MPH prog,i want to know when do they need us to take transfer ,for them to issue I 20.i would like to visit home before the prog,so i dont know if it is ok to take transfer now and go or wait for bu to issue I 20.thanks
The best thing is to call the admissions office at BU and find out. Also, you can ask your school about the transfer process.
Good luck.

but they didnt gave ne acceptance as such in feb.... also in jan end they scheduled new march batches .... wht for if they dont have seats???

Members don't see this ad :)
so do you think they are doing interviews for fun?

I agree with umska... certainly thy have called ppl fr a reason.. pls guys stay optimistic.. this isnt the place fr sarcasm

best of luck again to all the guys waiting for the acceptances and also to my frnds of 5th feb batch.... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: .... be cool guys :cool::cool::cool: and keep up the spirit :):):)

I agree with umska... certainly thy have called ppl fr a reason.. pls guys stay optimistic.. this isnt the place fr sarcasm

but they didnt gave ne acceptance as such in feb.... also in jan end they scheduled new march batches .... wht for if they dont have seats???

Hey guys ,

not hearing any acceptances from BU...whts going on?they r still interviewing ppl but giving no replies...does anyone know whts happening ..the wait really kills:(:(:scared::scared::(:(

guys..i was interviewed on 12th feb and since then,2 ppl got rejected frm the batch so far...m still waitin for their reply on my status...
NBDE-1 (new) 91 / TOEFL 101 / GPA 4.00

Hey guys ,

not hearing any acceptances from BU...whts going on?they r still interviewing ppl but giving no replies...does anyone know whts happening ..the wait really kills:(:(:scared::scared::(:(
hi drpuri..
even i m worrying to know about the results.:scared:..have u try to contact them...i mean its too late...pls do put ur inputs if got acceptances:luck:

hi drpuri..
even i m worrying to know about the results.:scared:..have u try to contact them...i mean its too late...pls do put ur inputs if got acceptances:luck:

Hey sharpcanine,

so far no news...just keeping fingers crossed.Any body from ur batch heard anything from BU..let me know

All the best

Hi...
The Board of Trustees at BUSDM had to meet in Feb end to decide the fee structure for our batch (2009-2010). Has anyone initiated the process of securing the certificate of finances from your bank (or your sponsors bank) which needs to accompany the International Student Data form. I need to know the exact amount for the first year so that I can get the same certified from the bank.
Does anyone have any lead on this?

Hi invisalign, the estimated tuition for the first year is 94,000$ .so the certificate of finance should be around this sum, i submitted mine with a sum of 100,000 $ and was ok ,good luck

Last edited:
$ 94,000 is tuition+living+instruments+insurance ? Right?

Hi invisalign, the estimated tuition for the first year is 94,000$ .so the certificate of finance should be around this sum, i submitted mine with a sum of 100,000 $ and was ok ,good luck

gosh why they are not replying

do u mean the admissions? well i guess they sent an estimate of the tuitions for both years along the acceptance letter.

do u mean the admissions? well i guess they sent an estimate of the tuitions for both years along the acceptance letter.
no man .......acceptances or rejections ........or waiting .............

guys what i think is tht they r gonna interview all first n then wud take the cream ...rest wud b put in the waitin list...so they r jst interviewing ppl n comparing the selected ones wid the other groups..it may b cuz of the limited no. of seats available...

guys what i think is tht they r gonna interview all first n then wud take the cream ...rest wud b put in the waitin list...so they r jst interviewing ppl n comparing the selected ones wid the other groups..it may b cuz of the limited no. of seats available...

even I think the same..we all gonna wait till last date of interview.Does anybody know when is the last interview at BU?

we shldnt b askin when is da last interview,rather wht v shld b more concerned abt is hw many seats are left???? :rolleyes:

Hey n73,
Thanks for the reply.. So when did u send this certificate. I thought they would first send us the fee structure for the current year after the Board met and decided on it.. Coz we were given just an approximate fee structure for the 2 years at the time of our interview.. I have been waiting all these days without realizing that people have already sent in their certificate with an approximate amount!!!

Hey n73,
Thanks for the reply.. So when did u send this certificate. I thought they would first send us the fee structure for the current year after the Board met and decided on it.. Coz we were given just an approximate fee structure for the 2 years at the time of our interview.. I have been waiting all these days without realizing that people have already sent in their certificate with an approximate amount!!!

Ur welcome, well you can start sending it now with the estimated tuition cause when i asked them they said that the actual sum wont be a huge difference from the estimated sum. so go ahead and start.:thumbup:

but interviews are gonna continue until june........
thats what mr kahan's voice mail says...........
what do you guys think now........i am not trying to dishearten anyone......just making a pt........

ahan...so tht means the game is over now...all tht were interviewed was jst a formality ?? i dnt think so pulpstone...they must b havin few seats available right now..bt they r gonna make sure whoever gets this,must possess a strong reason to hv one...thy r nt jst gonna assess the academia,bt they will consider other things too..lets jst hope for the best ;p

HEy guys,
Wen i had my interview( not gng to BU this yr) Mr.Toby kahn said BU will not call for interviews if thre are no seats left..he said maybe other schools do that kinda thing but BU doesnt..

SO ppl who have been called for interview,take it seriusly and dont worry abt the seats..thats more imp..
ppl waiting,keep praying...gud luck to u guys..all the best..

HEy guys,
Wen i had my interview( not gng to BU this yr) Mr.Toby kahn said BU will not call for interviews if thre are no seats left..he said maybe other schools do that kinda thing but BU doesnt..

SO ppl who have been called for interview,take it seriusly and dont worry abt the seats..thats more imp..
ppl waiting,keep praying...gud luck to u guys..all the best..

thanks..drfaith

Hey guys, I got accepted!! So don't give up hope!:thumbup:

Hey Wind, congrats........... can you share you ststs and date of interview? thanks in advance

guys,
I think wind already got acceptance in UPENN in 2007!!!!
He was just trying to encourage everybody for BU.....:D;)

people like wind are sick.... sdn is getting a place for rumors nowadays.

any news from BU recently????(did anyone got news from the batch of Mar. 12th????). please...................................

i dont think neone heard nething, r u from march 12th batch

got acceptance today....

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hope to see u all soon... was in 5th feb batch... my stats - 94/2.74/100 ... didnt got waitlisted.