2022-2023 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Crickets for me.
I guess it’s going to be Monday :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I am an M1 at BSOM, a non-traditional, older student. I did both my undergrad and Master's here at WSU and have lived in Dayton for the last 14 years, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me!

Reactions: 5 users
Got an acceptance email about 5 minutes ago!!!! 🥳😅😍

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it either an A or WL today? Is WL a soft R at BSOM or is there real WL movement eventually?

If there are any accepted students who would like the chance to connect before we have official channels available, I created a GroupMe. I am excited to meet everyone! You're invited to my new group 'BSOM ‘27' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it safe to think maybe they haven’t caught up to the August / Sept applicants yet?

Has anyone heard back after their interview recently?

I got an acceptance email yesterday, OOS but went to Wright State for Undergrad. Interviewed on 10/12.

Reactions: 2 users
OOS II! I have absolutely no ties to Ohio (in fact I have never even been). LM 67. I am pretty convinced the reason I won the OOS II lottery is because of a really unique secondary I wrote for the school. So excited to interview!

Reactions: 3 users
OOS II! I have absolutely no ties to Ohio (in fact I have never even been). LM 67. I am pretty convinced the reason I won the OOS II lottery is because of a really unique secondary I wrote for the school. So excited to interview!
Congrats!! What was your complete date?

II about 2 weeks ago! IS LM 73 no school ties. Complete 8/3

Reactions: 1 users
OOS II this morning, complete on 8/12. Will most likely turn it down, so I hope one of y‘all can take my place. Good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
OOS II this morning, complete on 8/12. Will most likely turn it down, so I hope one of y‘all can take my place. Good luck!
Just wanted to say that I love your profile pic. I even rewatched that spongebob episode because of it lmao

• Haha
Just wanted to say that I love your profile pic. I even rewatched that spongebob episode because of it lmao
😂😂 Thank you! I love SpongeBob, and I was hoping someone else got a kick out of it

Are they almost done interviewing? What’s the last day they interview?

I know you will likely turn it down, but did you ever get the 2nd email to schedule your interview?

I know you will likely turn it down, but did you ever get the 2nd email to schedule your interview?
Yeah, I got it this morning. They had 11/22, 11/23, 11/29, and 11/30 to choose from

Just got the A! Interviewed 11/02 and holy smokes was that a quick turnaround!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Acceptance email around noon today → ORM, IS, slight non-trad (Engineer for one year), cGPA: 3.8, 504.
Timeline: Complete on 8/05, II on 10/10, Interview 10/25, Acceptance 11/17. I'm so excited to soon be a part of this school! Good luck to everyone this cycle!

Reactions: 6 users
Waitlisted. OOS interviewed 11/2

• Care
Congrats to those getting acceptances!! Someone posted a GroupMe chat earlier on this thread for those accepted that are planning to attend. I look forward to meeting you all! 🥳

anyone who got an II here: when did you get the second email to schedule the interview? i went to my portal but i don’t see anything to schedule the interview

Complete by August 1st. OOS with LM score of 70. What are my chances of an interview at this stage in the cycle?
This school has been pretty slow so far, so I wouldn't count you out yet.

I dont think so! According to last year's threads I think they interviewed through jan and early feb?
Got it! Do you know what was the turn around for acceptances? I was part of the 11/23 group

Does anyone know when they might start sending out II's again?

I have a significant thing to update the school about and would like to send a letter. I saw someone on this thread mention there was a way to upload documents through the portal, but I do not see where. How are you guys sending update letters? Is emailing admissions ok?

IS but have not gotten a II yet from this school. I feel like this school was delayed in sending II's to applicants do you think there are more interview invites to send out?

I have a significant thing to update the school about and would like to send a letter. I saw someone on this thread mention there was a way to upload documents through the portal, but I do not see where. How are you guys sending update
I emailed [email protected] and they were super nice and added it to my file!

IS but have not gotten a II yet from this school. I feel like this school was delayed in sending II's to applicants do you think there are more interview invites to send out?
Same situation here. I am not too worried yet. Seems like this school started out interviews later than others. I plan on sending in an update letter this month to remind them I exist. I think we don't need to be stressed until like late January.