2022-2023 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok do yk about how many hours lol?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good, you can still get a secondary. Just no II until they have a score.
Just make sure you read back on the thread as to why I probably got an OOS secondary so quickly. It seems there are a lot of IS people not getting them. Good luck to you!

Looking through last year’s thread, interview invites started going out at 7 am on August 3rd so hopeful for everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
If I haven't received an IS secondary by now and I am located in SoCal would it be worth to reach out to them about why I want to go there? I was really hoping for a secondary from them and have been verified since 6/2 :/

Reactions: 1 users
Looking through last year’s thread, interview invites started going out at 7 am on August 3rd so hopeful for everyone!
do you have to have a PREview score before they will offer a II??

EDIT: JK i just read the "complete" email & it states that you will not get an interview invite without the PREview score

Reactions: 1 users
If I haven't received an IS secondary by now and I am located in SoCal would it be worth to reach out to them about why I want to go there? I was really hoping for a secondary from them and have been verified since 6/2 :/
you should totally go for it, but they're probably looking for actions in your EC's more than words...

you should totally go for it, but they're probably looking for actions in your EC's more than words...
yea I saw people say they really look for mission fit but I thought my EC's showed how I was aligned with their mission (have a lot of community involvement in a variety of underserved communities - medical and non-medical) so I am wondering if there is something more they look for when screening besides mission fit?

I was verified June 10 and literally just got a secondary from them today. I’m SoCal with high stats, and weak connection to Davis.

I wouldn’t give up hope just yet

Edit: I didn’t reach out I just stayed patient ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Members don't see this ad :)
they actually do not like it when you email them. so i would just wait and trust the process.

IS got a secondary last night. No pierdas la fe.

No II, I saw in some previous threads they started sending them out in august 16th as well

Did they require preview for interviews last year? I know there’s another batch of preview scores comes out around the 14th… maybe they’re waiting for that.

Last edited:
Did they require preview for interviews last year? I know there’s another bitch of preview scores comes out around the 14th… maybe they’re waiting for that.
Funny typo, but they just strongly recommended Preview last year and and considered it after interviews

Reactions: 1 user
So interesting! I applied around 7/9, but just took PREView yesterday. Finally *today* I got an acknowledgment that UCD received my application. Is there a way they figured out that I took PREview and so that opened things up? Or just a coincidence? Fascinating.

IS, mission fit, LM 71

I applied 6/7 and was verified 7/5. Finally today I got an acknowledgement as well! Did my PREVIEW 6/22.

IS, mission fit
So interesting! I applied around 7/9, but just took PREView yesterday. Finally *today* I got an acknowledgment that UCD received my application. Is there a way they figured out that I took PREview and so that opened things up? Or just a coincidence? Fascinating.

IS, mission fit, LM 71

IS, mission fit, LM 71

I applied 6/7 and was verified 7/5. Finally today I got an acknowledgement as well! Did my PREVIEW 6/22.

IS, mission fit

Is this an application completed type of email after submitting secondaries?

it looks like the year before was a lot later. closer to September. it's a mystery lol
It seems like a lot of schools are in flux. I’ve already had an interview at a school that didn’t send them until like next month last year.

IS, mission fit
same to everything but i was verified in late June! so strange

It seems like a lot of schools are in flux. I’ve already had an interview at a school that didn’t send them until like next month last year.

they're just gonna keep alternating II release dates to keep our neurotic brains guessing LOL

No secondary and I was verified on the 28th. I got the email stating they recived my application but with no secondary. How long did it take for yall to get secondaries, because I see some got theirs right away and I dont have one yet. Should I be worried?

No secondary and I was verified on the 28th. I got the email stating they recived my application but with no secondary. How long did it take for yall to get secondaries, because I see some got theirs right away and I dont have one yet. Should I be worried?
1- I don’t think that’s a question any of us applicants can answer

2- it’s August 5th… probably no need to worry yet.

I am OOS but have ties to the bay area and their mission. Is it worth doing the secondary? Does anyone know if they even accept out of state ppl?

I am OOS but have ties to the bay area and their mission. Is it worth doing the secondary? Does anyone know if they even accept out of state ppl?
I think they've accepted like 1-2. i would do it if you have really strong ties and fit their mission to serve norcal area.

IS, in SoCal. Decent stats, but no secondary? Not sure if there is a hope, to receive secondary from Davis...

The wait for II continues…

I got my like a couple of hours after being verified. Then again I am IS.

IS, mission fit, LM 71
same thing for me! I fit their mission with the EC + future goals, IS, and have ties to NorCal, LM 67 so I was surprised they had not send me that email until now. hopefully it means we will be getting a secondary soon!!

I was verified Friday and just got my secondary invite this evening. OOS!

I'm wondering if they're waiting till the 17th to send II because that's the second set of preview test release dates.

Anyone still hasn’t received a secondary yet? IS socal but literally almost losing faith lol

Historically when did they start sending II? I'm dying to hear anything from them