2022-2023 Ponce (St. Louis)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am unsure whether to do the PR campus or St Louis Campus. Does anyone know which one a person might have a higher chance of getting in?
Puerto Rico classes are in Spanish.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am unsure whether to do the PR campus or St Louis Campus. Does anyone know which one a person might have a higher chance of getting in?
probably ponce, but you need to be fluent in spanish. ponce class size is bigger! st louis is only 30!!

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone know if class size of st louis increased? cuz last year it was only 30! that's gonna be competitive if a lot of people apply

Members don't see this ad :)
Will they interview before getting your transcripts? I will have to request transcripts from the schools I studied abroad it and that's expensive and time consuming because they can only be mailed internationally via FedEx or UPS. I already did it was AMCAS.

Will they interview before getting your transcripts? I will have to request transcripts from the schools I studied abroad it and that's expensive and time consuming because they can only be mailed internationally via FedEx or UPS. I already did it was AMCAS.
Ohh no they dont interview until February. Doesnt matter how early you submit

Its still 30!
yea then its prob really competitive. i feel like last year not many people knew about the school and they also interviewed in like feb to april. this year, i feel like they will start interviews soon and a lot more people applied

Since class size is 30

Members don't see this ad :)
No they start interviewing in february. None before. They want to give everyone a fair chance to send in a secondary
how do you know they start interviewing after feb? that was last year i think cuz it was a new school, campus, etc. but this year they seem more established.

how do you know they start interviewing after feb? that was last year i think cuz it was a new school, campus, etc. but this year they seem more established.
I spoke to the admissions counselor and she straight up told me

Its still 30!
I don't think this is accurate, because I did some detective level Facebook researching XD and I found a class picture of the 2022 MD class posted by a student and its like 100 people there. Plus, its a brand new program so many people wont know about it. The few that do know, on reddit for example, are complaining about how its a "for profit school" which to be honest, I think only people with amazing stats would exclude applying to this school because they can afford to care about that stuff. I don't have amazing stats so people like that who wont apply to PONCE St.Louis is fine with me since it makes this even more less competitive.

I don't think this is accurate, because I did some detective level Facebook researching XD and I found a class picture of the 2022 MD class posted by a student and its like 100 people there. Plus, its a brand new program so many people wont know about it. The few that do know, on reddit for example, are complaining about how its a "for profit school" which to be honest, I think only people with amazing stats would exclude applying to this school because they can afford to care about that stuff. I don't have amazing stats so people like that who wont apply to PONCE St.Louis is fine with me since it makes this even more less competitive.
The official count of MD1 at St Louis is 30.

MSMS students take classes with them and there are something like 50 in that class.

MSMS students take classes with them and there are something like 50 in that class.
Where did you get that info from? Because they are all wearing the same scrubs and everything in the picture. Maybe they all got rolled into the MD program internally. And the FB post clearly says "class of 2022 MD" LOL.

OOOPS my mistake, I found the 2022 MD class picture of the peurto school students. RIP, but remaining hopeful!

Where did you get that info from? Because they are all wearing the same scrubs and everything in the picture. Maybe they all got rolled into the MD program internally. And the FB post clearly says "class of 2022 MD" LOL.
My friend is a current M1 at the St. Louis campus and her class is only 30. According to her, the new class is supposed to be a similar size.

My friend is a current M1 at the St. Louis campus and her class is only 30. According to her, the new class is supposed to be a similar size.
Yeah I made a mistake and didnt realize that was the Puerto Rico class with 100ish students. Does anyone know what the official acceptance stats are? I read the 2022 thread and it looks like people were getting accepted in May but the stats of those accepted where ranging from a 510s to 501s. I have an acceptance to SGU to start in May so now im worried that Ill be literally over there if I where to get an acceptance here in May. BUT it seems like last year that everything was done by snail mail and through the main admissions email. This year, we have the stl admissions email so maybe we avoid getting word in May this time XD

Last edited:
I have a similar source, i.e. a current student and I have a video of their white coat ceremony.

Puerto Rico classes are in Spanish.
I dont mind, my native language is Spanish. I saw someone here say they dont interview until Feb? but then I read that some people are already interviewing. Is this only for the St. Louis or Ponce as well?

I dont mind, my native language is Spanish. I saw someone here say they dont interview until Feb? but then I read that some people are already interviewing. Is this only for the St. Louis or Ponce as well?
Ponca interviews all cycle cuz class size is 120. St. Louis is only 30 so they interview in Feb

St Louis started in February after telling applicants to Puerto Rico they have an option to apply late in the season.

It is unknown when they will start this year. Since it is expected they will accept several from MSMS program, it is possible they will wait until end of the year to see which of them they want to interview (based on their performance).

Anyone know when they will start looking at applications and sending out interviews for the stl campus

It's highly encouraged to read through a thread before asking general questions because they've usually already been answered.

It's highly encouraged to read through a thread before asking general questions because they've usually already been answered.
I read the thread. I asked because somebody recently told me they started reviewing applications and i wanted to confirm.

For people that have already interviewed, did they mentioned when they would release decisions by? When I interviewed, they were very vague about it and didn't provide any timeline, so I was just curious if they mentioned a date or a rough timeline during any of the other interview days?

For people that have already interviewed, did they mentioned when they would release decisions by? When I interviewed, they were very vague about it and didn't provide any timeline, so I was just curious if they mentioned a date or a rough timeline during any of the other interview days?
how was the interview ?

the first batch started receiving admission notifications within 3-4 weeks after interview if they are being admitted.

when did u get the interview? also could u share your stats?

Hi everyone. When applying on AMCAS for the St. Louis location, did you send your application to the Puerto Rico location? I don't see the St. Louis location under the AMCAS school list for Missouri.

Hi everyone. When applying on AMCAS for the St. Louis location, did you send your application to the Puerto Rico location? I don't see the St. Louis location under the AMCAS school list for Missouri.
you add Ponce health on amcas they gonna ask st louis when you get secondary

when did u get the interview? also could u share your stats?
I havent received an interview however i do know it can take a month, at least .