2022-2023 Midwestern University (Chicago, Illinois) CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received the secondary! Is it normal for the LORs to not be uploaded yet?

Yea I think they start filling those in when you submit the secondary

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Do they receive MCAT scores straight from AACOMAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
So if it says MCAT pending is that a mistake lol

No cus like I said they only start processing those things when you submit the secondary

Looks like my C.V. is going to be close to 10 pages - would this be a problem? Do we have to include job/activity description? Thank you.

Looks like my C.V. is going to be close to 10 pages - would this be a problem? Do we have to include job/activity description? Thank you.
Are you hella non traditional? Bc that seems like a lot

Are you hella non traditional? Bc that seems like a lot
I am closer to 30, so I guess yes. But it really depends on how much detail to include. If I just list the activities with no discription, it would probably be 3 pages I reckon. Can current students please comment on how much detail we should include in the C.V.?

Last edited:
I am closer to 30, so I guess yes. But it really depends on how much to detail include. If I just list the activities with no discription, it would probably be 3 pages I reckon. Can current students please comment on how much detail we should include in the C.V.?
I have a lot of friends at CCOM (I live in IL) so I’ll text them and update!

Members don't see this ad :)
You will get it !! drthedude. Stay positive. IT will happen. Still lot of time left in this cycle

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I am closer to 30, so I guess yes. But it really depends on how much detail to include. If I just list the activities with no discription, it would probably be 3 pages I reckon. Can current students please comment on how much detail we should include in the C.V.?
I am also similar in age, and my CV was 3 pages. I think I put a sentence or so for my description because the primary includes more details about my activities.

No II. Should I be tweaking/preparing for next cycle?

In-state, 517 MCAT, 3.8GPA
If you've got about 25,000 hours in research and volunteering you might have a chance with those low stats. Otherwise, I'd look towards another profession!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Anyone keeps on getting emails inviting to apply? Does it mean anything lol

Anyone keeps on getting emails inviting to apply? Does it mean anything lol
I got one too! Did you start at DO app but not finish it yet? That's where I am. Otherwise, I think they can email people based on MCAT scores since we agree to release our information when registering for the test. Or they are just looking for that $weet $econdary ca$h.

I got one too! Did you start at DO app but not finish it yet? That's where I am. Otherwise, I think they can email people based on MCAT scores since we agree to release our information when registering for the test. Or they are just looking for that $weet $econdary ca$h.

Mine was before submitting the application and after (didn’t apply there). I think I got about like 5 emails from them . I was hoping it meant something

Do you think they have already sent out limited II? surprised we haven’t heard anything yet

I was complete 7/20, anyone around then got an II?