2022-2023 Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know anything about MCW-GB, or anyone planning to withdraw their A there to let me off the waitlist? I'll give you $5

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
A this morning !!! let this be a sign to not stress if you don’t hear back the same time as other applicants!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to hear about that!!!! May I ask When were you complete

Last edited:
Still without an interview and last date is March 10. “Sighs, in pain, because I don’t want to accept the inevitable”. I really hope something miraculous happens. Who else is without an II?

Reactions: 11 users
Still without an interview and last date is March 10. “Sighs, in pain, because I don’t want to accept the inevitable”. I really hope something miraculous happens. Who else is without an II?
Facts. Underestimated how hard it is to get into medical schoool, but all I need is one opportunity. Please

Reactions: 1 users
+1 after being waitlisted here last year lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Woke up to an II today. Options were either tomorrow or next Friday!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Are there a lot of us who have not heard anything yet? (no pre II R or II)

Reactions: 22 users
Anyone know if this school is rolling admissions? I have an interview coming up and was curious if I’m interviewing for a waitlist spot ?

Anyone know if this school is rolling admissions? I have an interview coming up and was curious if I’m interviewing for a waitlist spot ?
One of my classmates this year interviewed on the last day and got accepted 2 weeks later. I assume the same outcome would be possible this year.

Reactions: 2 users
Milwaukee II yesterday for 3/10, non trad LM 70

Reactions: 8 users
So Is March 10 the last date for interview, because when I emailed them it made it seem like they were interviewing through March. Can anyone confirm this?

So Is March 10 the last date for interview, because when I emailed them it made it seem like they were interviewing through March. Can anyone confirm this?
i think its march 10. idk i seem like after this week, its gonna be just mass rejection emails... thats how it was last cycle.

Hmm I read the 2020-2021 thread looks like the interviewed to the end of March, for select applicants while a lot of them got pre-II

March 10th is the final interview date for MCW-MKE. I am unsure about the satellite campuses since I only attend MKE

Finally caught the pre-II R, complete 8/28 OOS

• Care
Does MCW-M send like a welcome package or anything? Or is it just the letter? I'd thought they at least send informational brochures and stuff on the college

Does MCW-M send like a welcome package or anything? Or is it just the letter? I'd thought they at least send informational brochures and stuff on the college
Yes, at least in years past they've sent a lanyard with a usb of information, a hat, and a few other goodies
Edit: they've sent this for both waitlists and acceptances

I received welcome gift for my acceptance this year! It had a beanie, lanyard with flash drive of information, and a few informative papers. Although, if I can remember correctly, the acceptance letter and the goodies were separately mailed so maybe your merch is still coming?

Reactions: 3 users
Their website says March, but idk if it means IIs or actual interviews or if it means until March or through the end of March

Their website says March, but idk if it means IIs or actual interviews or if it means until March or through the end of March
a current student said tomorrow is the last interview, so prob no more chance?

I don’t know when I emailed they said through March. I read 2020-2021 thread and students got interview to March 26, so who knows.

Last edited:
I don’t know when I emailed they sayid through March. I read 2020-2021 thread and students got intevriew to March 26, so who onows
My most recent cycle update email (1/26) says "will continue to send interview invitations until early March" so I feel like they're done, but at the same time they said they don't utilize silent rejections so it's not over til it's over

Reactions: 6 users
Pre-II R just now. Best of luck to everyone!