2022-2023 Medical College of Georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone who applied regular decision get an interview, I'm like so nervous about this cycle
Yeah they’ve been sending out interview invites for RD since the end of August but they’re only sending around 30 a week or less.

Members don't see this ad.

II 10/14 LM 72. To everyone still waiting, keep up hope there is still plenty of time! For those who have interviewed, any advice?

Those who received EDP acceptances (or anyone with past MCG acceptances), did they call you or send an email to let you know?

Members don't see this ad :)
Those who received EDP acceptances (or anyone with past MCG acceptances), did they call you or send an email to let you know?
On past SDN threads people said they were notified via email. And for the past two years, they sent acceptances on the third Friday of every month so people might not hear back until Friday. My interview was on 10/4 so I’ve got my fingers crossed that I’ll be included in the first wave of As

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone else receive an email to indicate their campus preference after interviewing but before receiving an acceptance? Trying to figure out how excited I should be :)
Yes, I think it is a standard post-interview email. But you should still be excited cause we're all getting in 💪 It has now been manifested twice.

Reactions: 3 users
Yes, I think it is a standard post-interview email. But you should still be excited cause we're all getting in 💪 It has now been manifested twice.
This is the energy right here 💪🏻🎉

Hoping everyone here gets an A! Do you think early October interviews will hear back tomorrow?

Reactions: 1 user
Hoping everyone here gets an A! Do you think early October interviews will hear back tomorrow?
Based on previous years' threads, I think early Oct people just might! I interviewed on the 13th so while I would love to hear back tomorrow, I'm not sure I will. I am wishing A's upon all of you though! :)

Any one who submitted in Aug and still no II- does it mean R ? Do we still have hope ? I would like to move on to focus on next cycle

Members don't see this ad :)
II received just now, next two weeks on Tuesday/Thurs available. LM 66, reapplicant and ORM. Complete late July!

Any one who submitted in Aug and still no II- does it mean R ? Do we still have hope ? I would like to move on to focus on next cycle
Hey! last cycle I submitted in August because I was waiting on the mcat, and they got back to me late November. Plenty of people from that time period I know were accepted and are currently attending MCG! You got this, don’t lose hope yet.

Hey! last cycle I submitted in August because I was waiting on the mcat, and they got back to me late November. Plenty of people from that time period I know were accepted and are currently attending MCG! You got this, don’t lose hope yet.
Thank you so much ! Good luck to all of us

Maybe they are changing it to the fourth Friday of the month this year just to mix it up and keep things saucy

• Sad
Don’t we love waiting for someone to hit send for our dream to come true? Lol

I remember them saying in my interview yesterday that the first round of acceptances would come out today and then every month afterward!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Thinking of swinging by the Adcoms office with a boom box. What should I play to sway them to send the emails?

1666363419545.png

Thinking of swinging by the Adcoms office with a boom box. What should I play to sway them to send the emails?
The devil went down to Georgia 🎻👹🤠

IS reapplicant, 518/3.8 interviewed 9/15

Reactions: 2 users
IS reapplicant, 518/3.8 interviewed 9/15
Congrats!

Hopefully they’ll release more As before the day is up and not string everyone along for another month 🥲

Got the A at 1:18! Interviewed on 9/8. ORM, IS, first-time applicant, LM: 74.8

Congrats on the A's! A small group of us from EDP are trying to get an unofficial GC together to stay on top of deadlines and questions we may have. PM for link!

A at 2:06 interviewed late September!

Reactions: 2 users
A at 1:57 pm! Interviewed late September! Good luck to everyone, and I can’t wait to meet y’all in person!

what is the mmi like here? is it standard ethical questions?
Interviewees have to sign an NDA but preparing for the MMI with resources like the shemmassian ultimate guide should serve you well

When are the next releases for interviews I still havent gotten any