2022-2023 Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

microsoftdude3

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thread for CDU's new medical school!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
I think incoming class is expected to enter Fall 2025

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are they still having a Drew/UCLA cohort fall 2023?
Yes, Drew/UCLA will remain! This is just a new CDU medical school. The first class of 60 students will matriculate in August 2023!!

We need to keep an eye out for when CDU gets added to AMCAS. It should be added this month or next!

Reactions: 5 users
Yes, Drew/UCLA will remain! This is just a new CDU medical school. The first class of 60 students will matriculate in August 2023!!

We need to keep an eye out for when CDU gets added to AMCAS. It should be added this month or next!
Cray!

From the website, looks like CDU MD Program will be available on the AMCAS on or after November 9th!

"The New Charles R. Drew will participate in American Medical College Application Service® (AMCAS) and can be found in the application. Our school’s name and program code are pending.

Check after November 9th for updates."

(Source:

Reactions: 6 users
Website says no secondary fee....might have to send my app when they open 🤣

Reactions: 1 user
Tomorrow is the day! (Just found this thread after sharing my excitement on the other thread lol)

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone, just so you know for tomorrow, the AAMC ID is 879. Goodluck!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
CDU is officially on listed on AMCAS yall! Type in "Charles" and you'll see it. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
I’m adding it right now haha

Reactions: 1 users
Can someone tell me where I can find more information on the program. I found some online but it’s just generic are there specifics about the curriculum,tuition,etc..

Can someone tell me where I can find more information on the program. I found some online but it’s just generic are there specifics about the curriculum,tuition,etc..

Click through the policies. They got the curriculum, interview policy detailed, student selection, etc. Haven't seen specific numbers for tuition though.

Does CDU require Preview or CASPER?

Status
Not open for further replies.