2023-2024 CA University of Science and Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know about how many people they waitlist? And about how many get off?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know about how many people they waitlist? And about how many get off?
Unless someone else knows more, they haven’t published number or percentage estimates unfortunately. I did hear they do have a lot more WL movement than the average MD program

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone hope all your application cycles are going well! Just wanted to share the match data for our 2024 class. We had several people match in competitive specialties and we had a really solid spread of students going to competitive programs across the country. I'll continue to be here if anyone has any questions about the school or application process at CUSM :thumbup: best of luck to you all you guys got this!!

Attachments

• Match Data 2024.pdf
    265.2 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: 7 users
Hi everyone hope all your application cycles are going well! Just wanted to share the match data for our 2024 class. We had several people match in competitive specialties and we had a really solid spread of students going to competitive programs across the country. I'll continue to be here if anyone has any questions about the school or application process at CUSM :thumbup: best of luck to you all you guys got this!!
Thank you for the information! If I remember correctly, there should be 130 students in the class of 2024, right? Do you know where the remaining 17 are?

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you for the information! If I remember correctly, there should be 130 students in the class of 2024, right? Do you know where the remaining 17 are?
Great question! I know we had quite a few who decided take a gap year and I think the 2024 class was just a few smaller than my class. My class and those after have been consistently around 130. But I'll clarify with our admissions office and get back to you!

Reactions: 3 users
Fingers crossed us early decembers hear back today 🤞

Reactions: 5 users
IS WL. Interviewed Mid-November. Honestly surprised - I thought I got the post II ghost

Members don't see this ad :)
IS WL, got the email about an hour ago. Totally shocked since I interviewed way back on 11/13, I had almost lost hope! Really crossing my fingers for all of us on the WL, and for the folks who have yet to hear back. It’s not over yet, we’ve got this!!

Does everyone who interviewed get WL or A? Or do some people just get ghosted?

Do you think they’re done sending out responses for today? I can’t remember if they only do one release round per Friday or more.

I'm guessing they might've skipped this week bc of the VIP day which I'm sure took a lot of their attention

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if they’ll be doing another VIP day?

Last edited:
Are cusm students using federal loans? Their accreditation isn’t complete so I’m confused.

Also does anyone know what their estimate is for living expenses/cost of attendance. Their website has tuition, fees, and books but not the total CoA

Withdrew my A here, good luck to everyone in the running!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Just received my financial aid package. Does CUSM ever give any grants or scholarships?

does anyone have a link for the accepted student discord posted a while back? the previous one says it’s expired :(