2021-2022 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got a II an hour ago! Completed 8/16

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
how far in advance do you have available interview dates? like is there a few dates weeks away or very limited options like you have an interview the same week you get invited kinda thing
I only saw dates for the last 2 Fridays of January when I signed up. Typically what I’ve seen from my other IIs, you pick from 1-3 available days. Some schools have it as soon as 2 weeks, others have it a month or so later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Forgot to post but got an II on 11/29! Complete on 09/24
what about you? what interview dates did you see available? Bean said they saw last two Fridays of January. Did you see the same or further (since you got it on Monday and they got the invitation on Friday).

Still silence... secondary complete 7/6... Born and raised 30 mins from the school, Alma mater, etc.... I am an MSTP applicant though so that's probably the hold up. Anyone else MSTP?

• Care
Just got the A!!

Interviewed 11/19!!

Crossing my fingers for you all to hear today/soon!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
waitlist, interviewed 11/19. Damn, here we go again.....

• Care
Waitlisted, interviewed 11/15. Totally thought I killed the MMI, so this is super disappointing but hopeful for an A later on! Born and raised in Sacramento too which adds a layer of pain :(( Congrats to everyone who got in and hoping for the best for people who are interviewing soon!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II today around 7PM!!! Super excited!!!! LM 76, IS, complete beginning of august

• Love
II a few hours ago, complete late August, IS URM LM 67 :)

• Love
  • Care
Earliest I could schedule was second week of february!
Thank you. Ugh cycle coming to a close! Last UCD interviews are March/April. So once people receiving Ii are in March/April dates everyone else is f'd.

In light of zoom interviews this cycle, do MMI interviews still use acting scenarios?

I know Davis takes almost all in-state applicants. Do you know anything about what characteristics of OoS applicants interest Davis adcoms?
Would you be able to walk through the interview format? I know it's MMI but can you talk a little bit about the portion where you speak with the dean and the two "traditional interview interactions? In particular, are the "traditional interview interactions" the same length and format as the other MMI sections?

Any 12/10 interviewees here?? Even though they said the admissions decisions would be delayed until after the holidays, I'm dying to hear back :oops:

Reactions: 1 user
Any 12/10 interviewees here?? Even though they said the admissions decisions would be delayed until after the holidays, I'm dying to hear back :oops:
Same here, 12/10 interviewee! I have a feeling a decision's coming today... if not, next week it is, i hope!

Same here, 12/10 interviewee! I have a feeling a decision's coming today... if not, next week it is, i hope!
It looks like decisions have been released mostly in the AM on Mondays and Tuesdays? The email I received said that we'll know by Jan 14th sooooo...

Withdrawing my interview spot here, I hope someone gets one! Sending lots of good vibes, and Good luck on all your journeys :)

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Anyone know if they’re factoring in the SJT in to final admissions decisions or not? I know someone who got a 1/9 on the SJT and still got an interview so i don’t think they look at it for interviews. But curious if they do for final decisions?

Anyone care to share if they scored low and still got accepted? That might be a better way to gauge this.

Last edited:
Anyone know if they’re factoring in the SJT in to final admissions decisions or not? I know someone who got a 1/9 on the SJT and still got an interview so i don’t think they look at it for interviews. But curious if they do for final decisions?

Anyone care to share if they scored low and still got accepted? That might be a better way to gauge this.
Score in the 55th percentile and got an interview as well as an acceptance from Davis. Don’t worry too much about the SJT! Best of luck.

I got a 98% on the SJT and haven't gotten an interview invite so idk how much it matters 😅

I got a 98% on the SJT and haven't gotten an interview invite so idk how much it matters 😅
same!! 😅 (98th w no interview) i think i read on here one time that they use it only post interview but idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do you guys have any idea if UCD is done sending IIs?

Any MD/PhD applicants that have heard back since their submission of secondaries ;___; or does anyone with previous experience applying MD/PhD here have any insight as to when these get sent out? Does it take forever? Lol I just want to know if its an R already because this is my number one

Do you guys have any idea if UCD is done sending IIs?
I think you can still get one if you get put on their interview waitlist. I was put on the waitlist early January and got an available interview 2 weeks later.

Have they sent out interview waitlist notifications? Was on the interview waitlist last year and didn't get notified of being put on the interview waitlist until the end of January.

Finished Secondary 7/6. Is it too late to hear good news?