2020-2021 Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Henderson, NV) TUNCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II today! OOS. Final complete email 12/9.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have a format of what the interview day is like?
How many interviews are there and how long do they last?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Repost but current OMS-1 here, PM me if you have any questions in regards to the school or in general, your application or questions on my application/stats. Anything really.

Also to those still waiting on interviews, don’t lose hope! Still plenty of time left in the cycle to snag a spot.

To those who got interviews and acceptances, congrats!

Reactions: 1 users
II just now. Secondary submitted 10/1, under review 11/15, final review 12/20.

Non-trad student, 3.6 GPA, 513 MCAT, DC resident.

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone know if they're receptive to pre-II update letters or letter of interest? I'm on II-waitlist.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email that my supplemental has been received and my application is currently being prepared for review on 10/14 and nothing since. Do we get another email afterwards when our app is in the final review?

I received an email that my supplemental has been received and my application is currently being prepared for review on 10/14 and nothing since. Do we get another email afterwards when our app is in the final review?

Same here. Submitted my supplemental application mid Nov, received a supplemental application received email the day after and nothing since then. Stats are competitive but not sure if I should be worried now.

I think it just takes a while! I received the preparing for preliminary review on 10/14 as well and just received the under review email today

I think it just takes a while! I received the preparing for preliminary review on 10/14 as well and just received the under review email today
Yeah I figured it’ll take a while but I wanted to make sure there were others in a same boat as me. *fingers crossed I get an update soon*

Any current students on this thread who can give some insight on lecture attendance? Is it mandatory attendance, are lectures recorded? (pre and post pandemic)

I was completed the same and just received an in review email!

Does anyone have a format of what the interview day is like?
How many interviews are there and how long do they last?
Hey there! Its basically a day where they'll have intro meetings, a talk with the dean, tour, financial aid and a Q&A with students. Interviews are split up in cycles so you'll have a specific time where you'll leave to a break out room with faculty to have your interview then join everyone again. It's about 20 min long.

Received a "final review" e-mail yesterday! It seems that people who have been getting this received an IIs within 2 weeks. Has anybody gotten the final review e-mail but ended up with a pre-II R after?

Update: I received the under review email today

Any current students on this thread who can give some insight on lecture attendance? Is it mandatory attendance, are lectures recorded? (pre and post pandemic)
Not current student but from what I've heard lecture attendance isn't mandatory

I got my "Supplemental Application Received" email on 10/15 wherein it mentioned 6-8 weeks for the review process. Then yesterday, 1/14, I got "Application is Under Review" email...which also mentioned an 8 week period of review. UGHHHHH. How long does this stuff actually take? :'(

• Care
Received a "final review" e-mail yesterday! It seems that people who have been getting this received an IIs within 2 weeks. Has anybody gotten the final review e-mail but ended up with a pre-II R after?
+1 also interested to find out!

Does anyone know if the class is mostly full (interviewing for waitlist) or are they still sending out acceptances?

I interviewed last week and I'm supposed to find out next Monday, but I'm also waiting to hear back from my top choice school in the next month so I need to emotionally prepare myself if I have to submit a Touro deposit in case my other school takes longer than expected.

• Care
  • Love
Withdrew my acceptance here! Absolutely a great school though! Hope my spot goes to one of you lovely humans!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
II today after a looooong wait! So excited :cat:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
II today as well. Does anyone know what the interview format is? Does it include a MMI?

Reactions: 3 users
Turning down the acceptance, hope it goes to the most deserving!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats! When did you receive your final review email and what dates were available?
Final review was on 1/4 and there was spots for 2/1 afternoon interview and then 3/8 afternoon interview. It didn't seem like anything was past 3/8 though

Do they not require you to sign an NDA form for the interview?