2020-2021 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Middletown Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wow that’s super low the amount of accepted. Like some other schools I’ve heard are accepting like 3x class size
Yeah it could be he was just trying to sell the school up... does seem kinda low idk

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I just had my interview and was hoping to debrief with someone who has also interviewed! Feel free to message me:)

Hi! I just had my interview and was hoping to debrief with someone who has also interviewed! Feel free to message me:)
Congrats on the interview! I was just hoping you’d be able to confirm that the interview day is in fact from 8-3. I’m looking to take time off work.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes. Mine went until about 4 actually!
Congrats on the interview! I was just hoping you’d be able to confirm that the interview day is in fact from 8-3. I’m looking to take time off work.

Reactions: 1 user

Hi congratulations on your interview! I saw some people had bad cop/good cop experience while others had a laidback experience. Would you mind sharing how your experience was?

Reactions: 1 users
Hello! I have my interview scheduled for Oct. 19th and was wondering when I would receive the agenda for the interview day? I would really like to know when my individual interview will be especially because I'm in the pacific time zone so I need to adjust my sleep schedule

Does anyone know if this school screens for secondaries with mcat minimum? Is it IS heavy or no? Thanks!

Hello! I have my interview scheduled for Oct. 19th and was wondering when I would receive the agenda for the interview day? I would really like to know when my individual interview will be especially because I'm in the pacific time zone so I need to adjust my sleep schedule
I got my agenda about three days prior! and it started at 8:00am EST

Getting anxious for admission decision my Middletown friends

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone who interviewed already heard back with decisions yet? I interviewed 9/21 and still nothing. Pretty sure they said 3-4 weeks for decisions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed already heard back with decisions yet? I interviewed 9/21 and still nothing. Pretty sure they said 3-4 weeks for decisions.
Interviewed the same day! I recall a 4-6 week turnaround

Could anybody who has interviewed here please shed some light on the II format and their overall experience?

starting to get v antsy about admissions decisions for 9/21 interviews

starting to get v antsy about admissions decisions for 9/21 interviews
According to the choose DO website, the earliest acceptance will go out on November 1st this year. Latest acceptance will be 7/31/2021.

According to the choose DO website, the earliest acceptance will go out on November 1st this year. Latest acceptance will be 7/31/2021.
For Touro middletown or in general for DO schools? Bec I've seen people post about A to the Harlem campus already. And I've also been accepted to a diff DO school about 2 weeks ago...

For Touro middletown or in general for DO schools? Bec I've seen people post about A to the Harlem campus already. And I've also been accepted to a diff DO school about 2 weeks ago...

just for Middletown

I have an interview in Nov. Is the interview format similar to the Harlem campus; some of those posts said they grilled the candidate.

Had my interview here today. Very chill and conversational.

Just had my interview as well. The faculty were really nice and laid back. We were able to joke around and have fun which is something I’ve yet to do in a med school interview!

Does anyone know if Touro accepts update letters? I already interviewed but I can't remember what they said.

Looks like us 9/21 interview folks are going to the last day of that six weeks

Looks like us 9/21 interview folks are going to the last day of that six weeks
I interviewed on 10/5. I wonder if they’ll send out the first batch of acceptances all together?

Going on 6 weeks post interview; anyone have an insight?!

II today!
congrats!! I submitted my secondary about a month ago and haven't gotten a complete email yet. When you say you were complete 3-4 days ago, does that mean you got a complete email 3-4 days ago? When did you submit your secondary if you don't mind me asking?

congrats!! I submitted my secondary about a month ago and haven't gotten a complete email yet. When you say you were complete 3-4 days ago, does that mean you got a complete email 3-4 days ago? When did you submit your secondary if you don't mind me asking?

I submitted the secondary supplement document 11/1. I got a confirmation email 11/2
And I got an interview 11/3

Thank you so much :)
Of course! And it was my 4th MCAT retake. I’m URM as well.
but I felt confident. I have a very unique story and emphasized working with disadvantaged communities and addressing health disparities. I applied to HBCU MD schools and DO schools that has that in their mission

Of course! And it was my 4th MCAT retake. I’m URM as well.
but I felt confident. I have a very unique story and emphasized working with disadvantaged communities and addressing health disparities. I applied to HBCU MD schools and DO schools that has that in their mission
Ahh makes sense. Your journey sounds so inspirational. thanks for sharing

Someone needs to take one for the team and call
So actually in my interview Monday, Mr Rose mentioned briefly that they were finishing up reviewing the past interviews and sending decisions sometime soon (I’m assuming this week or early next week).

Reactions: 4 users
So actually in my interview Monday, Mr Rose mentioned briefly that they were finishing up reviewing the past interviews and sending decisions sometime soon (I’m assuming this week or early next week).
Wow that’s great to know!! Thank you for that insight. I hope you’re interview went well!

Does anyone know if Touro accepts update letters? I already interviewed but I can't remember what they said.
Hey, I also did my interview this Monday.

I remember Mr. Rose saying they will accept letters but you have to email them to him or Buskey directly.

for those who have interviewed already, how did you prepare?

for those who have interviewed already, how did you prepare?
Make sure you research your interviewers you could have a couple specific questions to ask them at the end.

Also make sure to know why DO/medicine/Touro Middletown. Be ready to delve deeper into your experiences and your whole application in general. Also maybe some ethical questions.