2020-2021 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Isn't WebAdmit just the AAMC applicant gateway? That's where I accepted the offer and had a link to pay the deposit.

i.e. Applicant Gateway
Thank you for your help !

Members don't see this ad.

For current students, what color is your scrub? Or do we just buy any color? And does it need to be embroidered with the school name/logo/student name?

For current students, what color is your scrub? Or do we just buy any color? And does it need to be embroidered with the school name/logo/student name?
It doesn't matter to be honest.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else waiting for WL movement? Hopefully today is our day :thumbup:

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Hard decision and I wouldn’t have thought I’d do this a couple of months ago but withdrew my acceptance earlier today. Hope one of you gets it!

Reactions: 3 users
I was hoping that we would hear back from Morehouse by now. Hopefully they give out decisions on Friday 🙏🏾🤞🏾

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Hey everyone! I sent a letter of intent to the msm admissions email address a week ago, and haven’t received a response. Do you all think I should send it to someone else, or was that the right place? Thanks!

Hey everyone! I sent a letter of intent to the msm admissions email address a week ago, and haven’t received a response. Do you all think I should send it to someone else, or was that the right place? Thanks!
Call the office of admissions and ask if they received the letter. They will be able to locate it and add it to your file.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you still waiting for WL movement, are yall reapplying this wknd?

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you still waiting for WL movement, are yall reapplying this wknd?
No. I have other acceptances but still waiting on Morehouse since it’s my top choice. Though a faculty member from admissions told me this week that “no news is good news” and that they’re constantly reviewing applications.

• Care
For those of you still waiting for WL movement, are yall reapplying this
No. I have other acceptances but still waiting on Morehouse since it’s my top choice. Though a faculty member from admissions told me this week that “no news is good news” and that they’re constantly reviewing applications.
All I have is other waitlists but I’m still going to hold out hope until mid June 😭

Reactions: 2 users
My nerves are through the roof guys. Still on the waitlist hoping for the best.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I just got accepted today!!! So excited 😊🥳🎉 Sending positive energy & prayers to everyone still waiting on a decision.

• Care
I got accepted guys!!!!!! I’m numb and I’m shaking!!

Congrats to everyone that got accepted!!! Still stressing hoping there's another waitlist movement coming up 😭

• Care
just got accepted today!!! literally on cloud 9!!!! sending luck to all those still waiting. i feel like there’s gonna be a lot of movement in the next few weeks. praying for good news for everyone :)

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Can someone please post the link to the groupme and/or facebook group?

Also, does anyone know when the white coat ceremony is by chance?

Can someone please post the link to the groupme and/or facebook group?

Also, does anyone know when the white coat ceremony is by chance?
September 17th I believe (might be wrong). Search ‘Morehouse school of medicine class of 2025-accepted applicants’ on Facebook and you can join. Once you’re in, you’ll find the link to the groupme.

Does anyone know if we really have to move into Entra? There are many more affordable apartments in Atlanta.

Does anyone know if we really have to move into Entra? There are many more affordable apartments in Atlanta.
Entra is filled up already according to the students who called them recently, so you’d have to get housing outside anyway. You can call to confirm. Also, a good number of accepted applicants aren’t staying at entra.

Has any of the recently accepted students recieved access to the onbording portal? Idk how to access it.

Damn, It hurts to see you not get in but at the same time I haven't been rejected yet and I see people who were acting neurotic for this school with me get in is very comforting lmao congrats yall!!! Hopefully, something comes up after the 8th!

• Care
Damn, It hurts to see you not get in but at the same time I haven't been rejected yet and I see people who were acting neurotic for this school with me get in is very comforting lmao congrats yall!!! Hopefully, something comes up after the 8th!
praying for you!!!!!

• Care
Accepted earlier today and still can't believe it! 😁. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting!

Reactions: 7 users
For everyone else (including myself 😭) still on the wl, do y’all think movement is over since the deposit date was the 8th??

For everyone else (including myself 😭) still on the wl, do y’all think movement is over since the deposit date was the 8th??
I spoke to admissions on Thursday and they said they're still accepting applicants and will send an email once the class is full!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
For those who got accepted and are Georgia residents, where do you go to get your certification of residency signed? I know I can find a notary public at a bank or something, but at the bottom of the form, it says the certification must be executed by a judge of the highest court of the county where you maintain your legal residence. Since I've never done this I'm not sure who to contact for this, can anyone help?

For those who got accepted and are Georgia residents, where do you go to get your certification of residency signed? I know I can find a notary public at a bank or something, but at the bottom of the form, it says the certification must be executed by a judge of the highest court of the county where you maintain your legal residence. Since I've never done this I'm not sure who to contact for this, can anyone help?
What county do you live in? There’s a different process for each county.

I live in Dekalb county.
Get your residency form completed and notarized at a bank or ups. Call (404) 371-2605 to set up an appointment then come to the appointment with you notarized form and driver’s license. It costs $10 to have the judge complete and sign the bottom part of the form. $4 to park.

Get your residency form completed and notarized at a bank or ups. Call (404) 371-2605 to set up an appointment then come to the appointment with you notarized form and driver’s license. It costs $10 to have the judge complete and sign the bottom part of the form. $4 to park.
Thank you so much :)

Heard back about my waitlist from Morehouse today. I was accepted but will be turning that down so hopefully that one spot goes to one of you!!! There's still waitlist movement happening, good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users