2020-2021 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there anything that we have to do to accept the waitlist?
I recommend replying to the email and telling them you would like to be on their WL. Good luck 👍🏼

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on those accepted! I've been accepted, no letter of intent, but most likely will decline my seat (still working through some things). Best of luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yep! They sent me an email maybe like an hour or so after I emailed it to them! I scheduled it to send at like 9 AM so it would be one of the first things they saw 😭
May I ask what e-mail address you sent your LOI to?

Any recent accepted students (who haven't accepted their seat yet) have the info that gets presented to us on the portal? After I accepted the offer, all of the info initially presented went away. I remember there was some mention about completing the Entra application soon after accepting the seat and some other info? If you still have the info can you post a screenshot here? Thanks and congrats to everyone accepted!

Sending positive energy to y'all as I'm getting ready to wrap up first year. MSM is an amazing school and great community we have here. Don't give up hope cuz someone in my class was accepted 2 days after classes started. Stay positive y'all...

Reactions: 8 users
I think I've been ghosted by Morehouse! After the secondary, I have heard nothing from them. I had heard that they would be interviewing through April, but idk

Sending positive energy to y'all as I'm getting ready to wrap up first year. MSM is an amazing school and great community we have here. Don't give up hope cuz someone in my class was accepted 2 days after classes started. Stay positive y'all...
Do you think we will see a lot of waitlist movement?

EDIT: Just checked the FB page, about 27 seats left, and this is before April 30th where people gotta commit to one school. So AL people keep your heads up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Do you think we will see a lot of waitlist movement?

EDIT: Just checked the FB page, about 27 seats left, and this is before April 30th where people gotta commit to one school. So AL people keep your heads up!
You will definitely see movements but don't rely so much on FB. Some accepted people don't use Facebook.

Members don't see this ad :)
You will definitely see movements but don't rely so much on FB. Some accepted people don't use Facebook.
Yeah you right, not everyone uses social media lol

Anyone know when the next set of decisions will be? Thought it’d be today but I’m assuming next week now

So I sent a letter of intent about 2-3 weeks ago and then a follow up email to see if it was delivered and I never received a response. I called the Office of Admissions and I was able to talk to someone who found my letter of intent and added it to my file. Long story short, make sure you call them if you send a LOI or Update letter. I called this number: (404) 752-1650

Reactions: 2 users
So I sent a letter of intent about 2-3 weeks ago and then a follow up email to see if it was delivered and I never received a response. I called the Office of Admissions and I was able to talk to someone who found my letter of intent and added it to my file. Long story short, make sure you call them if you send a LOI or Update letter. I called this number: (404) 752-1650
I sent 3 Followups and got nothing. I’m going to call tomorrow to check and seee if they’ve added my update/ LOI

What time did you give them a call? I tried calling today but kept getting sent to voice mail >_<

Is anyone who is not staying at Entra West looking for a roommate at an apartment somewhere close to Morehouse? Please DM me!

Where is the place to confirm "commit to enrollment"? Thanks, everyone. Tomorrow is April 30th...

Thanks, from where? AAMC? or Morehouse secondary?
AMCAS. Go on your application and choose the “Choose Your Medical School Tool”. Make sure you “plan to enroll” by tomorrow! You actually have to do that before the “commit to enroll”.

AMCAS. Go on your application and choose the “Choose Your Medical School Tool”. Make sure you “plan to enroll” by tomorrow! You actually have to do that before the “commit to enroll”.
Thank you so much!

Does anyone know when we may see WL movement?

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know when we may see WL movement?
According to the SDN forum from last cycle movement off the waitlist started the second week of May! Not sure how helpful that is but I’m hoping it’s the same this year.

According to the SDN forum from last cycle movement off the waitlist started the second week of May! Not sure how helpful that is but I’m hoping it’s the same this year.
Waitlist and alternate list are the same when it comes to Morehouse right?

I got accepted off the waitlist!!!! Thank the LORD. ☝🏾😭

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Just got on the waitlist :( Interview was on 3/12. Still hopeful!

Last edited:
I just got my acceptance email. My first A!!!! I interviewed 03/26. I was not waitlisted.

• Care
Got the A off the waitlist! Wow! Interviewed in mid Feb.

Reactions: 3 users
When exactly do we find out about financial aid? I submitted my FAFSA stuff way back in Feb.

R post waitlist. Had no idea that could happen (this early at least), so passing along the info. Good luck all!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Care
Accepted off waitlist ! Cries tears or joyyyy! Can’t wait to be your classmates !

Just got that beautiful A email!!! How do we go about FAFSA?

Just got accepted off the waitlist! Interviewed in December OOS. Will most likely be declining but will wait to see financial aid.

Those who got accepted off the waitlist today, do you mind sharing your stats?

anyone with an acceptance offer keep the original page? once you hit accepts you can't go back to it, and I can't remember everything it said!

Accepted off the waitlist yesterday around 6 PM EST 🥰. I clicked through everything so fast that I forgot to save the actual acceptance text. Does anyone have it?

and did you guys see a typo on the applicant gateway? =p

heres the full message

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 5.51.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 5.51.44 PM.png
    213.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 5.51.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 5.51.57 PM.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 5.52.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 5.52.06 PM.png
    449.6 KB · Views: 244
Congrats to those who got off the waitlist! Question, does Morehouse have drug screening for their matriculation requirement?

Congrats to those who got off the waitlist! Question, does Morehouse have drug screening for their matriculation requirement?
Rising MS2 here, I haven't done a single drug test. Grady and some other sites for clinical Preceptorship might require you to have one.
My advice is to get your basic medical screening done through your PCP and upload those when you get here. Congratulations to everyone who got accepted and to those waiting to here back, don't give up hope!

Anyone having problems creating a webadmit profile? I’m trying to submit my deposit, however I have not been sent an email to set up the account. Can anyone provide some advice please and thank you !

Anyone having problems creating a webadmit profile? I’m trying to submit my deposit, however I have not been sent an email to set up the account. Can anyone provide some advice please and thank you !
Isn't WebAdmit just the AAMC applicant gateway? That's where I accepted the offer and had a link to pay the deposit.

i.e. Applicant Gateway