2020-2021 Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheDataKing

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please tag a pre-allo moderator when the secondary prompt is posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview Feedback: Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Members don't see this ad.

I can attest that I have fulfilled the Albert Einstein College of Medicine COMPETENCIES.
This was a yes/no question on their secondary the last few years. Is this something most students say yes to? Not really sure what its asking

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea no idea, I would think we would say yes then, but then what would we enter in for the description?
I believe you don't need to enter a description if you choose to answer 'Yes'. I am fairly certain you only need to add a description if your answer for that question is 'No'

I have been prohibited or suspended from practicing in a professional capacity because of alleged misconduct.

I have been the recipient of a warning notice for a non-academic issue that did NOT result in a disciplinary action.

These were some of the questions for last year's secondaries, and I have a unique situation regarding these questions that I'm worried will ruin my chances with the school. I was previously hired at my undergrad's health department, but was let go because of a HIIPA violation (I was bored during my freetime and long-story-short, made a stupid mistake in looking up a famous person's name in our charting system - but obviously didn't open the chart - but since I even just looked up the name I was let go because that's a HIIPA violation). Morally, I know that I should include this in the secondaries, but are my chances with the university now ruined?

I have taken at least a year off from school since college graduation.
I plan to take time off from school this year while I apply to medical school. (Answer “yes” if you are not a full-time student this year.)

Last edited:
I know this gets asked a lot, but last year there was optional "anything else?" essay. The only thing I'd like to mention is that I have a strong support network just 30-40 minutes away from the school (immediate family), which makes this school one of my top choices. However, is this enough of a reason to answer the prompt? Should I say more, is it sufficient to say "I have a strong support network in the area, which significantly factored into my decision to apply here" (or something along those lines)?

Reactions: 1 user
Received the link for Einstien, but when I use the link to go to their portal and login, it goes to my other application (also uses Gateway for application). Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: I used a private browser and it worked, for anyone that has a similar issue

Last edited:
A bunch of Y/N questions (with room to explain as need be) & then at the end they just ask anything else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you only have to upload your photo to gateway for one school to go to all of them? I had the option for my other school but don't see the option now

Do you only have to upload your photo to gateway for one school to go to all of them? I had the option for my other school but don't see the option now

I don't have the option & I haven't used gateway for any other schools yet so i'm not sure what to do!

I don't have the option & I haven't used gateway for any other schools yet so i'm not sure what to do!

Me as well! I don't see any options to upload any files. Has anyone else had any luck?

I'm having the same issue. Finished submitting and paying but nowhere to upload the photo.

any In-state receive their secondary? Waiting on one :)

So I emailed them that there wasn't a way to upload a photo. They said they would look into it and asked that I email them my photo. I received another email later saying that my application has been updated, i suppose with the photo

So I emailed them that there wasn't a way to upload a photo. They said they would look into it and asked that I email them my photo. I received another email later saying that my application has been updated, i suppose with the photo
Can you pls tell us what email address did you message them on?

"I have taken at least a year off from school since college graduation, including this year that I am applying."

I must have re-read this like 10 times. Does this apply to those of us who have graduated May 2020?

"I have taken at least a year off from school since college graduation, including this year that I am applying."

I must have re-read this like 10 times. Does this apply to those of us who have graduated May 2020?

I believe so. Since it is including this year, you will have been at one year by the time you matriculate

Hey does anyone have the secondary prompts?

Is anyone still waiting for a secondary

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Is there any way to know if you're complete?

For some reason, when I log into the secondary portal with my AMCAS credentials I keep getting taken to my USF portal... Anyone else experiencing this?

When they ask "have you taken and received credit for online science core courses (e.g. chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, physics and mathematics)?", are you guys saying yes if your class went online for the last month due to COVID?

When they ask "have you taken and received credit for online science core courses (e.g. chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, physics and mathematics)?", are you guys saying yes if your class went online for the last month due to COVID?
N/A for me, but I'd say yes and just note in the text box that it was moved online after beginning in person.

Reactions: 1 users
I was verified today and have received many secondaries, but not this one yet