2019-2020 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
II received today. Complete 7/16. IS, LM 70.

For any current students, any information about what to expect on interview day?

Double check your inbox/junk because I also submitted 7/10 and immediately got a received and complete email.
However, the complete email says my status is "ready for review" so if your portal says that, you should be good too.
You can also check out the "Communication Status" tab where it tells you what emails they've sent you on what dates.

Reactions: 1 user
Secondary App complete 7/18, II yesterday. I’m shook! So excited. My interview will be on 8/19. OOS non traditional

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Hello all!! Sorry if this has been answered, but does “under review” mean anything?

Hello all!! Sorry if this has been answered, but does “under review” mean anything?
It means they're looking at your app, or more accurately that your app is in the pile to get reviewed. You'll be at that status forever unless you get an II or R I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah so I've been submitted and "under review" since like 7/2.... probably isnt looking too good for me if I haven't heard back by now right? Does Toledo do soft rejects?

Yeah so I've been submitted and "under review" since like 7/2.... probably isnt looking too good for me if I haven't heard back by now right? Does Toledo do soft rejects?

My guy it's literally only July 29

yeah but it definitely does not look great if people who applied weeks after me have already gotten II's
Honestly that's how it makes me feel. I've been under review since 7/05 I'm IS and if I remember correctly the app status doesn't change from under review until you get an R or II.

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully, there will be some more invites this week... Trying to stay positive

Reactions: 3 users
Hopefully, there will be some more invites this week... Trying to stay positive
This is what I need rn how is the cycle this stressful and we haven't even hit August yet

Do they accept AP credit? Their website says: (Obtained at an accredited institution of higher education)

Edit: Yes but... In case anyone else needs the answer:

"*Note: AP credit coursework is accepted, as long as it is reported on official college/university transcripts."

Is it worth applying here if you don't have any strong ties to Ohio? I'm from a bordering state but that's about it.

Has anybody else who is interviewing received an email from admissions with more information?

II! My first one, so I am very excited!! OOS, LM <70. Completed on 7/30.

Hope the interview went well! Any feedback?
Very low-stress atmosphere, the MMIs were not too bad! I loved the campus and everyone seemed very friendly! Really hoping to get in here! Not a fan of the two month waiting though, lol.

Has anyone had any luck calling their office? I tried earlier today and no answer

I was complete 7/31, 511, 3.9/3.9, IS with strong ties to NW Ohio and haven’t heard anything back yet.

Complete 8/5. 509 MCAT, 3.99 cGPA, OOS but did high school in Ohio, nothing heard back yet. Apparently, the entering class had an orientation week recently so I think the office might have been busy with that.

I've been complete since 7/26, not sure how long my application status has been "under review" but haven't heard anything either. OOS with IS family, 508 & mediocre GPA with lots of research experience, 3 posters, 1 pub and international volunteering. No idea what my chances are at this school but do like their programs.

Um, did anyone notice that the CASPer website lists Univ. of Toledo as a school that we can send CASPer scores to this cycle? Weird, because it certainly didn't list UT a few weeks ago, and there's certainly nothing about CASPer on the UT admissions website or secondary app.

• Wow
I agree, U of toledo was not an option when I submitted my Casper.

So what's the consensus? Are you guys sending the Casper scores now?