2019-2020 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok my Secondary was submitted along with my resume and Picture form.
Is there anything else I am missing?

I dont know either but I called earlier today and the person I spoke with said I had to submit my resume. Dont know if it applies to all or just me.
Why are they requesting a resume? They literally have our entire application...

Reactions: 1 user
Why are they requesting a resume? They literally have our entire application...
idk this wasnt the only school. I think ive submitted my resume to atleast five different schools by now. It doesnt make sense but oh well

Members don't see this ad :)
idk this wasnt the only school. I think ive submitted my resume to atleast five different schools by now. It doesnt make sense but oh well
I just called them and they said uploading a resume wasn't a requirement, just if you feel like there is more in your resume than you were able to put in your application.

Just to be clear, once we submit our primary, supplemental app, LORs, and picture form, we are done right?

Reactions: 1 users
Question... for anyone who has interviewed at Morehouse... how did you submit your letters saying thank you to your interviewers?

Question... for anyone who has interviewed at Morehouse... how did you submit your letters saying thank you to your interviewers?

I heard that they don't want you to send a direct email but I couldn't find any other way to thank them so I sent them a direct email.

I heard that they don't want you to send a direct email but I couldn't find any other way to thank them so I sent them a direct email.

thank you for replying!

I called today and they said that you can do a direct email to admissions but then put attn: interviewer name

thank you for replying!

I called today and they said that you can do a direct email to admissions but then put attn: interviewer name

Ahhh I should have asked. Oh well. Hopefully they don't count it against me.

How will I know if my app is complete?
Everything on the online portal is marked as received so does that mean my entire app is complete.

How will I know if my app is complete?
Everything on the online portal is marked as received so does that mean my entire app is complete.
I received an additional email stating that I was complete. Anyone else?

I received an additional email stating that I was complete. Anyone else?
I submitted on 7/31 and got a complete e-mail that day and again on 8/23... Haven't heard anything from them since so it could be a software glitch?

I submitted on 7/31 and got a complete e-mail that day and again on 8/23... Haven't heard anything from them since so it could be a software glitch?
I had the same thing happen. I’m sure it was a glitch lol. Even though the emails were slightly different. It was weird lol.

For those that submitted the secondary, did you actually write one page for your response.

Idk, one page seems like another personal statement.

If not, how many characters or words did you come up to?

For those that submitted the secondary, did you actually write one page for your response.

Idk, one page seems like another personal statement.

If not, how many characters or words did you come up to?

Enough to answer each prompt.

did anyone else get another "supplemental received" email on accident from admissions? my app was complete way back in early august but i got this email again for the second time? should i call their office about it?

did anyone else get another "supplemental received" email on accident from admissions? my app was complete way back in early august but i got this email again for the second time? should i call their office about it?
Yep. There’s a few of us that did. Pretty sure it was a glitch.

Whereeeee are the rest of the interviews :cryi:

Reactions: 3 users
lol they better make it up with an interview invite
Lol that’s what I said. I was lowkey hoping that was a sign and that the interview was soon to follow...butttt here we are lol

Any updates or new interviews??

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if there is anything else to submit other than the picture form and the resume?

II earlier tonight! IS, non-trad. Excited to finally hear back from them especially after their long-term silence. Submitted 7/30

Reactions: 7 users
Should I apply here as an OOS, ORM? Thinking about rolling the dice on a late application...

LM: 69.6
Disadvantaged, but not marked on primary

Has anyone already interviewed and can give some insight on how the day was? I interview at Morehouse this Friday and i'm both excited and nervous lol.

Has anyone already interviewed and can give some insight on how the day was? I interview at Morehouse this Friday and i'm both excited and nervous lol.

In my experience it was pretty chill. You go in and sit with all the applicants. You get to talk for a bit. You then sit in a class with some current students for a substantial amount of time. You can talk to the students if you want or take the time to calm your nerves. Afterwards, interviews start. Some people had pretty hard interviewers but I think I had a pretty good experience. My first one was very chill, it was more of a conversation than anything. My second one was a bit intimidating but was overall good as well. After Interviews, you'll have lunch and the admissions director will speak to you. Then you get to do tours with students.

Most of my stress was in the beginning when we were waiting for things to happen. After that, it was a pretty good day. You're gonna do great so stay positive.

Reactions: 5 users