2019-2020 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, since we had our letters of recommendation posted to AMCAS, we do not need to add additional ones to our secondaries, right? I was looking through this forum and I don't believe the question was ever answered.

Members don't see this ad :)
So, since we had our letters of recommendation posted to AMCAS, we do not need to add additional ones to our secondaries, right? I was looking through this forum and I don't believe the question was ever answered.
Nope! They already received mine with my primary app

Got a secondary complete email, but not an application complete email. I checked the checklist and everything is in but it says "Materials Needed" and what seems to be the issue is some "Over Recommendation" status. Is this the same for anyone else? The necessary rec letters were sent and the statuses for them say "received" so I don't know what's going on

What do you
All mean by saying HBCUs operate on CPT?

What do you
All mean by saying HBCUs operate on CPT?

Urban dictionary... if you can't figure it out from there, there are, uhm, certain demographics that are stereotypically not punctual

Reactions: 4 users
I have FAP, all of my materials were submitted on 7/6, and I just got the complete email today

Also got a complete email. Submitted 8/17

Members don't see this ad :)
How long was anyone's answer to the question about percent of professional time and location?

Work on thinking before typing you all because it will definitely turn against you all in the medical profession.

Work on thinking before typing you all because it will definitely turn against you all in the medical profession.

Thank you for your wisdom and insight into the medical profession.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
anyone submitted primary but haven't received secondaries? I submitted my primary on 7/27 and MCAT score came in 8/20. :(

Reactions: 1 users
Submitted Secondary.
I can no longer access my application to check my materials. It says "access denied" and I am using the same link that was emailed to me when I received my secondary. Am I the only one having this issue?
Also, can I just email them a photo of me or must I fill out the picture form?
Thanks

Submitted Secondary.
I can no longer access my application to check my materials. It says "access denied" and I am using the same link that was emailed to me when I received my secondary. Am I the only one having this issue?
Thanks
I think you do have to use the picture form. That is what they want as you have to fit in a specific size.

Submitted Secondary.
Thanks
There was a section in the secondary app for you to upload a photo. Did you skip over it?

Submitted Secondary.
Thanks

You can email them the picture form with a picture in the space. You’ll have to use Adobe to add the picture to the form though.

There was a section in the secondary app for you to upload a photo. Did you skip over it?
I think I must have. I saved the photo form luckily but did not submit the photo form. I will email it to them

You can email them the picture form with a picture in the space. You’ll have to use Adobe to add the picture to the form though.
Ok. I dont have Adobe. Can I glue the picture onto that box and then scan and send it? What is another method?

I think I must have. I saved the photo form luckily but did not submit the photo form. I will email it to them

Ok. I dont have Adobe. Can I glue the picture onto that box and then scan and send it? What is another method?

MS paint, word, powerpoint, or publisher. You can jimmy it in there with any of these.

for those that received interview invites, can y'all share your stats if you don't mind? just trying to gage my chances.

anyone submitted primary but haven't received secondaries? I submitted my primary on 7/27 and MCAT score came in 8/20. :(
I haven't received a secondary yet. Doubt I will at this point if II are already going out.

for those that received interview invites, can y'all share your stats if you don't mind? just trying to gage my chances.
I posted mine earlier, but I can definitely tell you that Morehouse is a mission-based school and they invite applicants who fit their mission statement over stats.

Reactions: 3 users
I posted mine earlier, but I can definitely tell you that Morehouse is a mission-based school and they invite applicants who fit their mission statement over stats.
thank you! i thought i had great essays that fit their mission but we'll see. patiently waiting.

Hey guys, fellow applicant here. Could someone confirm if these previous IIs have been for the ED applicants only? Just checking, looks like nowhere in GA has given any II for RD yet.. we'll see! Regardless, a GL to all!! WE GOT THIS!!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, fellow applicant here. Could someone confirm if these previous IIs have been for the ED applicants only? Just checking, looks like nowhere in GA has given any II for RD yet.. we'll see! Regardless, a GL to all!! WE GOT THIS!!
I received an II as an OOS RD applicant.

Reactions: 1 user
Morehouse does not do early I don't think??

Just received another email about submitting my secondary, when I was complete July 15th lol. So weird. Also almost gave me a mini heart attack seeing their email.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users