2019-2020 Albert Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why you were employed is an important part of the question. They are trying to gauge whether you needed the money, worked as part of the financial need package etc.
yeh i answered that in one sentence. You do know that everyone is going to have the same answer tho right? It'll be along the lines of "my employment was used to pay for college".

Members don't see this ad.

yeh i answered that in one sentence. You do know that everyone is going to have the same answer tho right? It'll be along the lines of "my employment was used to pay for college".
If you worked in a lab, got paid and also got your name on a paper, it is not the same as working in library to sort books to meet financial aid requirements.

If you worked in a lab, got paid and also got your name on a paper, it is not the same as working in library to sort books to meet financial aid requirements.
I agree. Unfortunately, most people will stretch the truth and play the "low income card" to get ahead and milk the crap out of it

Members don't see this ad :)
Complete email received just now. Submitted 7/9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
just received the complete email. submitted 7/25

Reactions: 2 users
Just to make sure, schools that use this software for secondaries don't have a "portal" right? When I log in I just have the option to view my submission and don't see any tab for status.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who applied mid July still waiting on a "complete" email after the last batch? 07/18 here without one.

Reactions: 1 users
II!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It says "finished" on the portal but I never got a complete email?

II as well! I'm not able to access the interview portal either, I keep getting an error when I try to register

II!! Complete 7/31. Can't access the portal either so I emailed.

Last edited:
II as well! Are you able to access the portal they sent to pick a date? I get an error each time I try to log in.
Unreal lmao. Are you white/Asian?
I can't schedule rn but will later and let you know.

I'm a dinosaur obviously :laugh: but I'm white/Hispanic

Reactions: 3 users
Just heard back about the portal! They are contacting the IT department and are working on getting it fixed!

Are they reviewing apps in the order that they were sent?

the portal is working again! interviews are held every monday, tuesday, and friday starting 9/9

Just called admissions. Said there is a 6-8 week delay so will take a couple weeks to be marked complete! She said we will get an email when we are marked.

Reactions: 4 users
Is anyone else having trouble logging back into the portal after scheduling your interview?

First II! OOS LM 70. Complete literally three days ago lol? Such a bizarre process but I won't be one to question a good thing.

Reactions: 6 users
Unreal lmao. Are you white/Asian?
D60579D0-B4D5-4DE8-8D36-F3FE57F1848D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I appreciate the directness in the interview invite email “EINSTEIN - INTERVIEW INVITATION” – very clear. The “Application Status” emails at other schools are not very nice (and I actually thought one was a rejection).

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
is the interview portal for y'all working now? I'm trying to register but it's not letting me haha

Bruh, submitted primary day one, received and completed secondary 7/14,still no complete email. Anyone else on this ****ty timeline?...
Congrats on the II’s everyone

Reactions: 7 users