2017-2018 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine - New York (TouroCOM-NY)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anything new with Middletown’s wailtist?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Secondary Prompt: On a separate word document, please discuss how your background, experience or academic program has prepared you for meeting Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine’s Mission, Goals, or Objectives. Consider addressing a few areas: Why Osteopathic Medicine: Have you been exposed to a diverse environment? How did you contribute? How have your academic background and personal experiences prepared you for medical school? How were you influenced by a shadowing Experience?

Good luck to everyone applying!

Is there a character/word limit for this prompt?

Thanks!

I am interviewing in Middletown 11/12. Does anyone have any tips or advices for that day? I am an international students and it's my first interview ever for Med School. TouroCOM is one of my top choices so I am kinda nervous but super excited!

I am interviewing in Middletown 11/12. Does anyone have any tips or advices for that day? I am an international students and it's my first interview ever for Med School. TouroCOM is one of my top choices so I am kinda nervous but super excited!
Think you’re on last years thread. Look for the 2018-2019 thread.