2022-2023 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM-Jonesboro)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gave up my seat today.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Admissions here has a past of accepting students off the waitlist up until even the first day of orientation. Not losing hope yet, but has there been any movement since early May?
same I dont want to commit to a lease yet at another school

Admissions here has a past of accepting students off the waitlist up until even the first day of orientation. Not losing hope yet, but has there been any movement since early May?
I've been checking and so far nothing. I saw some join the discord today but other than that, I have no confirmation on when they were accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my acceptance today. Hope this helps one of you waiting!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
WCUCOM, NYITCOM-Arkansas, and LECOM-Elmira: which one would you choose if you got accepted to all these threes?
i am not accepted yet but waitlisted from those schools: so wanna hear your opinion.

WCUCOM, NYITCOM-Arkansas, and LECOM-Elmira: which one would you choose if you got accepted to all these threes?
i am not accepted yet but waitlisted from those schools: so wanna hear your opinion.
Start with tuition, give a good look at the cheapest school. Then, think about location of the school and proximity to your support network. Compare the match lists of each school with your specialty interests (not just # matching but also where they are matching). Look at board exam pass rates if published. Are you okay with the attendance and dress code policies at LECOM? You can also look at how established the schools are (which ones have been around longest and graduated more students). Find their handbooks and look at remediation policies, etc. DO schools are all about the same (esp. the ones on this list) as far as resources provided to you. It’s mostly about the candidate so go where your debt will be the lowest and work hard. Obviously, if you only get off the waitlist at only one, that’s where you go. Do not turn down a sure thing in hopes of something else.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Withdrew my acceptance today for a school closer to home. I hope the seat goes to one of you! Good luck future doctors!

Gave up my seat today. Hope it goes to one of you! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user