2017-2018 Harvard Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
the neuroticism begins.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
ACCEPTED PATHWAYS JUST NOW. I CAN"T EVEN. OMG.

10:04 EST.

LizzyM: 74-75
Interviewed January 6th.

Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted HST and Pathways!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
accepted Pathways! (LM ~77, complete mid Sept if that's helpful for anyone in the future) G'luck everyone

Reactions: 2 users
It’s actually just pathways now not NP just for everyone to know!! I messed it up on interview day haha. Also silence rip

I’M LITERALLY CRYING AND SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!!! I GOT INTO PATHWAYS JUST NOW!!!!

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted to pathways!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to pathways!!! LizzyM ~80, interviewed in October

Losing a bit of hope seeing all of these emails

Got in! HST and Path! Does anyone know how much reach scholarship covers and what it is contingent upon?

Reactions: 3 users
Got the Rejection. Thanks for having my back everyone. I’m going to start dusting off my app and look into reapplying. It’s been an honor. A HUGE congrats to everyone who’s gotten in. You are all remarkable people

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
I just got woken up by my rejection email. Good morning

Reactions: 7 users
ACCEPTED PATHWAYS 10:07 am EST!! B

rejected as expected, let's see if I can go 3/3 for rejections from my top choices :) however I'm glad they at least sent a nice email. huge, huge congratulations to those of you accepted <3

Reactions: 4 users
Rejection :(
Maybe I need thicker skin but this past week has been rough with nothing but bad news. Anyone else losing steam?

There’s the rejection! Surprisingly not too upset. The letter was also really nice. Congrats to everyone accepted!!

There’s the rejection! Surprisingly not too upset. The letter was also really nice. Congrats to everyone accepted!!
i feel like we just gave birth...at least it's over! onward and upward and congrats to all those accepted :) signing off.

Rejected, stings but we move on:) good luck y’all in your careers

Waitlisted for pathways. Does anyone know when waitlisted people should expect to hear back?

Rejected! Interviewing was already a huge stretch for me so I am super grateful.

Reactions: 5 users
Also rejected from pathways this morning

Rejected from pathways around 10:30 EST. Lizzy M 73, complete mid September and I interviewed mid-December. Congrats to those accepted!

Hands down best rejection I've ever gotten (pathways)

Reactions: 5 users
I am in utter disbelief.... Accepted to Pathways, ORM, LizzyM around 78 Not sure what else people want to know, also forgot where the enter button is because I'm FREAKING OUT

Huge congrats to everyone accepted!! You are superstars.

I appreciated HMS's R email and how they don't overload the WL *cough, columbia, cough*

Also, best of luck to those who don't have acceptances yet. I was really impressed with my Jan interview group, but surprised to hear some hadn't gotten in anywhere yet.

ACCEPTED 10:07AM EST!!!!!! and nominated for REACH scholarship!!! unbelievable!!!

Does anyone know how much this scholarship typically covers??

Also if there's anyone else here that also got in to Hopkins, what are you planning to do for second looks? Harvard and Hopkins have scheduled them on the same weekend haha

CONGRATS ALL :D

Rejected this morning, first post interview R. Happy to have had the chance, and maybe I’ll make it back for residency. Congrats everyone that got Accepted!