2017-2018 Drexel University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted just now! Interviewed 3/26 and was waitlisted 5/17.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed: 4/24
Alt List: 5/17
Accepted: Today :)

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone who got accepted today!!! So excited to have you guys joining us :)

Reactions: 3 users
Maybe they are moving backwards?

The waitlist is ranked, so either there just happened to be a bunch of late interviewees at the upper rankings or the later dates just got WL's until adcom could finish reviewing their apps post-II

The waitlist is ranked, so either there just happened to be a bunch of late interviewees at the upper rankings or the later dates just got WL's until adcom could finish reviewing their apps post-II
Yeah it seems like they threw everybody on the WL on the 17th so adcoms may not have finished the review. Especially because they said 6-8 weeks at my interview and some people were getting WL after like 3 weeks.

Ultimately I declined the offer of acceptance. I hope the spot goes to one of you!

Signed,
A Longtime Lurker

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Waitlisted a week ago and accepted just a few days ago. Looking forward to meeting my future classmates!

Also if any current M1s are lurking, I'd really love to hear more about the curriculum and what resources you use alongside the lectures.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
ACCEPTED YESTERDAY! First acceptance and I'm over the moon!

Reactions: 8 users
Accepted. interviewed in november and waitlisted 2 weeks ago. probably withdrawing

Members don't see this ad :)
Declined my recent offer of acceptance. It was very difficult decision.

Good luck to all those still waiting to hear back!

Accepted earlier today. Moral of the story is if you resubmit apps thinking you won’t get off the WL, you get accepted a few hours later. Goodbye money. Sending good vibes for a positive outcome to everyone still waiting! See those of you attending in a few weeks...or not because I mean, it is a class of 250.

Reactions: 6 users
Hi everyone. Congrats to all who were accepted/matriculating! I wanted to share a post about rooming if anyone was interested. I live in a 2b2b apartment in center city with a now second year med student. I will be moving out of state but he wants to stay and is looking for a potential roommate! If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Accepted this past Thursday. See you all in August!

just withdrew from here (had a small scholarship so more money back in the pool).... Good luck to those waiting!

When did you interview? And are you close to the avg stats?

Interviewed mid February. In terms of stats, I have a low uGPA, but a solid postbac. 514 MCAT, 3.2 uGPA, >3.9 postbac GPA.

Interviewed mid February. In terms of stats, I have a low uGPA, but a solid postbac. 514 MCAT, 3.2 uGPA, >3.9 postbac GPA.
Congrats! I have a 3.6/511 but interviewed in march. Still hoping for the best at this point.

Reactions: 1 user
Just accepted off the waitlist this afternoon. Interviewed 3/28, first MD acceptance. Will be accepting the offer :)

Reactions: 7 users
Anybody heard anything? I just submitted my secondary here for the upcoming cycle while still sitting on the WL from last cycle.

Can anyone comment on if the new curriculum is systems or organ based?

Did anyone ever get a formal notice of rejection by email or portal update?

Yeah never did either. Cant check my portal cuz I reapplied so it wont show the old info anymore.

Finally got the email that I will not be considered for the incoming class for fall 2018. But have an interview here for this current cycle so hopefully the earlier interview date helps!