2016-2017 University of South Florida Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just submitted. sheesh

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II for SELECT! OOS as well. Under Review around 8/11

Reactions: 1 users
II invite for SELECT! OOS, complete on 7/19, very excited!

Congrats everyone! Fingers and toes crossed for a future II in my inbox. OOS who (honestly) put Core as a preference but applied to both, so... who knows what could happen. USF would be awesome though...

Congrats! When did you submit? And did you happen to pay attention to your "last viewed" date?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I was complete on 7/20. I wasn't watching the status of my application, unfortunately.

What're your guys' stats looking like who are getting II's for Select? I'm OOS applying to core, just being extra crazy trying to extrapolate whether or not I'll be in the first wave of II's for my respective program.

Members don't see this ad :)
What're your guys' stats looking like who are getting II's for Select? I'm OOS applying to core, just being extra crazy trying to extrapolate whether or not I'll be in the first wave of II's for my respective program.

im 514 with a 3.65

Do they send out II's for OOS applicants to core early or do they get put on hold for a while to prioritize IS?

II for Core! OOS

Reactions: 4 users
II 3.6/ 520

quick question @joonage, are you only seeing September 20th as the only interview date?

II 3.6/ 520

quick question @joonage, are you only seeing September 20th as the only interview date?
I saw both 20th and 27th this morning and signed up for the 27th one. I guess the spots all got taken. And congrats!

thanks man! okay cool....now I don't even see september 20th...

Are all these IIs for ED people? Or are there RDs as well?

II for CORE yesterday! I'm RD

Congrats. Did you happen to pay attention to your "last viewed" date?

Do you have an image of the "last viewed" text? I can't find it on my app, even though I've been complete awhile. Not sure if I'm just looking in the wrong place or if no one has even looked at it....

Do you have an image of the "last viewed" text? I can't find it on my app, even though I've been complete awhile. Not sure if I'm just looking in the wrong place or if no one has even looked at it....

Don't have an image but I've heard that not everyone's application has been viewed and if yours hasn't, it won't say "last viewed". Not sure what it means to be viewed. If you click on the "app status" tab, it would be under "notes" across from "application complete". My notes say "Your application is ready! Your application was last viewed on (not going to say the specific date but it was in early August)."

Does anyone know if the two required faculty letters have to be a specific combination of science and non-science? Can they be two science or two non-science or one of each? The requirements are a little ambiguous.

Hello!

Just submitted my AMCAS and am waiting for an MCAT score though transcripts and letters have been submitted for a while. I came here looking for Secondary materials just in case they do send me an email for me to do one and am glad I found them.

Good luck to everyone!!

Interview!

OOS, but relatively local to Allentown, PA (not sure if that would be a factor).

OOS II scheduled 9/12 in Tampa. Completed 7/17.

Jeez that's a quick turnaround on interviews. Gonna be a pricey plane ticket if I'm fortunate enough to land an interview

I am not available on 9/12, but that is the only date on the calendar. I sent the office an email - I hope they are flexible on that! 6 days notice is tough lol

I am not available on 9/12, but that is the only date on the calendar. I sent the office an email - I hope they are flexible on that! 6 days notice is tough lol

I had a 4-day turnaround for an interview and saved over $100 on StudentUniverse as opposed to Skyscanner or one of those sites. Maybe check there? Congrats!

I had a 4-day turnaround for an interview and saved over $100 on StudentUniverse as opposed to Skyscanner or one of those sites. Maybe check there? Congrats!

Honestly I would definitely have just taken the interview on the 12th, but I can't because I already scheduled another one that same day.

Hm now there are actually no dates available per the calendar. Guess I'll just sit tight until more dates open up.

Anyone know if they only interview on Tuesdays? None of the days they've listed for me are available, so I'm going to have to call them.

II today for CORE! LizzyM 77, complete on 8/14.

A couple interview dates are available in mid October.