WWizards of WWaverly Place - GAME THREAD!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nah it's great. You hint in the writeups twice and no one sees it and then the convert wins while everyone's still looking for an original that doesn't exist.
What if the vig hero shoots the convert

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Nah it's great. You hint in the writeups twice and no one sees it and then the convert wins while everyone's still looking for an original that doesn't exist.
I'm wondering how game breaking it would be to notify players when all the OGs died and that an autoconversion took place. One helluva endgame.

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
I would have if she wasn't just bleeding village samac flavor :laugh:
Lol, I figured eventually someone would go "Pretty sure Samac is village, her role reveal seems legit, why haven't wolves killed her yet? Who is wolfy that she's been defending? April? YEET APRIL"

Reactions: 2 users
That character is a werewolf, but not a WereWolf.

He and my character dated for 300 years before she moved on to dating your character.
I know way more about vampire/werewolf love triangles now than I ever expected to know at the start of this game.
Actually, in the show, AM's character and my character have quite the falling out at the end that results in Mason scratching Juliet, and she bites him in retaliation, so she loses her vampire powers and walks off into the forest as a gazillion-year-old lady, and Mason turns into a wolf full time.

It's almost as tragic as AM's crying reaction to my successful bomb plot this game.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
I'm wondering how game breaking it would be to notify players when all the OGs died and that an autoconversion took place. One helluva endgame.
Not game breaking if you balance for it :) 100% hidden converts I find a bit unreasonable unless village is really beefed up in other ways.

I also in general agree that it punishes good village play. But I also have some fond (stressful) memories of games where I was converted and the very different skillet it takes to get through that. So like anything, I think it's something interesting to experience in moderation.

Reactions: 1 users
Wait so did I vote April every one of the 4 days???
Yep. I posted a final VCA tracker in dead chat, but I can post it here too for the non-yet-deadies:

Screenshot (366).png

• Haha
Lol, I figured eventually someone would go "Pretty sure Samac is village, her role reveal seems legit, why haven't wolves killed her yet? Who is wolfy that she's been defending? April? YEET APRIL"
Yeah that one time I left a tracker alive for a while I eventually got sussed for it because he'd tracked me doing nothing and had been defending me lol

I had so much missing context that I never picked up Shorty's role hints. I just came into wolf chat with Zenge having already put in the night kill and was like "Why are we doing that" and he explained and I was like "Okay seems legit" and went to bed lol

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I had so much missing context that I never picked up Shorty's role hints. I just came into wolf chat with Zenge having already put in the night kill and was like "Why are we doing that" and he explained and I was like "Okay seems legit" and went to bed lol
I heard a "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" was uttered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Oh... oho? :unsure:
Screenshot (358).png

Look at the tabs that I "accidentally" didn't close out of.

And I'd made a post earlier about how we shouldn't be assuming things about how the characters were written because my character's love interest was different in the show than in my role PM. Yes, I tried a Zenge-style soft, but once was enough for me with that method. Softing is so hard, it's criminal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
I chose to restrict myself because I just needed a day where I didn't have to type after IRL stuff. During N2 right before I passed out, I begged Alissa to let me do it until she said okay lol

Didn't do it for the village cred

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Omg wow my VCA is the only one to rival AM's.... lol although she voted more wolves and more wolves that flipped
genny also only voted for wolves, but her VCA is split across 2 different rows because of her subbing in for MsP.

Good game everyone! As always I fell prey to my soft soul.

And idk how the combination of me/pippy/genny/AM/cray made it to endgame without all murdering each other.
I think it only worked because it wasn't an f9 consisting of this exact line-up. :laugh:

• Haha
View attachment 336053
Look at the tabs that I "accidentally" didn't close out of.

And I'd made a post earlier about how we shouldn't be assuming things about how the characters were written because my character's love interest was different in the show than in my role PM. Yes, I tried a Zenge-style soft, but once was enough for me with that method. Softing is so hard, it's criminal.
Wow... that's one of the best things i have ever seen

• Love
I personally was sad that the game didn’t go longer so we could get more gif post restrictions. I’m thinking back to WWarriors trying to decipher what AM was saying. I was happy that at least April didn’t die before she was actually able to use her ability :laugh:

• Care
please i have to see what bread hid in dead chat

• Hmm
  • Haha
Sorry guys! Alissa is not available and I don't have the mod-ly power to add people to dead chat.

• Care